Asian immigrants are economically productive, atheist/secular since 1200 AD...

>Asian immigrants are economically productive, atheist/secular since 1200 AD, assimilates into mainstream culture if less than 10% of population/region
>Rarely joins violent gangs, never becomes religious fanatics, rarely becomes SJWs or alt-right
>Turbo-normie and naturally conservative lifestyle and mentality
>ambitious, hard-working and able to become part of the modern digital economy

why doesn't your country have asian immigrants? sure, we threaten lazy entitled millenials and so-on, but our taxes make up for that and most from lower/middle class backgrounds just strive to enter into upper middle class and don't even control the economy.

Attached: 11kristof-master675.jpg (675x449, 94K)

go away

Vietnamese and Filipinos are anything but secular.

Vietnamese run huge gangs... Enormous...

Chinese run white collar gangs.

they parasite your economy,they take the summit of the society and use it to work in the interests of their people changing you country into a puppet state

Based Chinese

I wish Denmark took in Chinese people instead of taking in Turks, Iranians and Pakis.

The weak should fear the strong!

who'd want east asians when you could have somalis, afghans and arabs.

>Flag

wtf I love Norway now
t. Afghan

Attached: psycho.jpg (208x250, 10K)

>1st generation creates gangs that mostly do non-violent illegal gambling and drug-dealing
>2nd generation turns into productive members of society

nah. they go italian american style IE crime is good to get a legup but not permanent.

>confusing asians and jews
nah. whites and sikhs dominate here boyo. asians almost always go into business or tech or academia and avoid the plague of canadian politics.

Attached: _0b86e104-1264-11e8-82d6-43c3cccec057.jpg (960x540, 68K)

you guys are just too lazy to work.

Muslimes are cheap workforce, but don't take too much much of them it's dangerous, better if you import southamericans or Indians instead, chinhese instead are parasites

they're basically the same, it's just a matter of time they reach the jews

>chinese are the only asians
> chinese 3rd gens and cantonese are also completely assimilated

the mistake was letting in too many too fast or having a shit culture (spanish) to assimilate to. otherwise they assimilate well and become part of the mainstream, e.g. i've had 10+ friends with jap last names but none of them are full jap and more than half are quarter.

Attached: KWONG-jumbo.jpg (1024x703, 117K)

I know takeshi-kun. But I'm not like this, my family have a factory and I work there

The Asians are the biggest pimps in the world...

It's pimping their into, they own the mayor and cops too.

Bump.

Pic related first asian-american president, literally /ourguy/

>grew up in asian communities, friends with only asians
>moved to indonesia and lived with asian stepdad
>only leader to ever give a shit about asians and speak at and bring in asian americans into politics

Attached: 438eca900dfddf2b248bba74a79a1b5f.jpg (620x372, 70K)

oh it's the """""canadian"""""" again
nice try zhang

The problem isn't with the immigrants, the problem is with the foreign investors who just buy up all of the property despite not even having any residence here. Sure, they pay property taxes, but it's not enough to compensate for just how much it fucks the housing market.

>work
7 hour siestas aren't work eduardo

the only reason property are investment assets are because of your planning/zoning laws that restrict supply and make it hard to build. relax these and supply will increase, holding onto property won't be an investment.

Why are Canadian flags always defending China and Asian people in general (and Chinese in particular)?

Canada is a Chinese colony

Yeah, but those planning/zoning laws exist for a reason. Granted, part of it is just to allow richfags to live in their undistirubed little fortresses without any "undesirables" moving near them. However, there's also part of it which has to do with long-term urban planning, mobility/transportation, energy efficiency, preserving historical buildings, avoir out-of-place monstrosities, etc. A lot of those are only becoming more important too, as environmental concerns become more and more relevant.

Though you're perfectly right that trying to increase supply is certainly something that ought to be done.

>why doesn't your country have asian immigrants?
I don't want the average penis size goes down.

yup, foreign investors don't even live here. vancouver has always had an asian sector anyways.

zoning laws are mean't to prevent american style sprawl and conserve farmlands. you are literally not allowed to build on the green areas, and people who own farms on the peripheries (farmers who had the land for generations) can pocket 50 million selling 100 acres to build houses.

good system, but urban density needs to be improved anyways for quality cities.

Attached: urbantoronto-4894-14899.jpg (724x508, 40K)

the USA (most cities at least) is literally the epitome of zoning. fundamentally, governments are shit at planning for the needs of individuals. if land is best used to build houses on, then houses should be built. having zoning entrenches the land owning class by artificially inflating prices.

bump.

Attached: 55828151-group-of-success-business-people-team-show-thumb-up-in-office-asian.jpg (1300x866, 119K)

I do, I wish I was a rich chinese immigrant girl.

they are pro ccp tho

There are no farms in the city of Vancouver. More then 65% of the city is zoned for single detached houses. Zoning is probably the biggest fucking supply constraint because developers can only build where the city allows them. This creates an artificial scarcity situation and the costs are passed on to the buyer.

Correction, about 80% is zoned for single family houses.