Would you fight for your country Sup Forums?

Attached: nk1uzja3wvby.png (1984x1736, 529K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HSC5TNr2_FA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. In fact, as a Chinese (not a Chinese-American, fuck this stupid shit country), I will be the first the join the Chinese army when they finally invade this hellhole and slaughter my American "countrymen." Fifth Column and Proud.

It's not your country ching chong.

depends of the reason

War will never happen again between France and its neighboring countries because the economies are way too interdependent so there is no use in thinking about going to war

depends but every conflict after WWII has been pretty retarded and disgraceful, so likely not

would've fought in anything including and before that

Yeah, only if the homeland is actually threatened though. I wouldn't join to spread muh freedom to third world shitholes.

Attached: Shaggy13-1.jpg (720x706, 185K)

Based Ukraine

probably

No

Mr Jacques, our economies are too interdependent for you to impose those tariffs. I'm afraid we'll have to invade you and reopen trade

Yes.

I already regret not having tryed for the military.

I would've liked to do humanitarian missions like hunger relief and fighting Boko Haram.

Yes.

>I would die for the ruling class of an arbritary piece of land I had no election to be born in

Attached: 1509387701540.png (645x729, 41K)

Not your country either slavshit

Fucking commies.

Depends against whom.
Certainly not Russia, but nigs and muzzies? Yes, I'd fight for my country.

Paddy actually, Mr. Abdul.

but people are shaped by the land and circumstances of their birth it's not as though we're complete individualized souls simply waltzing into a life and existence we have no real connection to

Only in a horrible defensive war

real enemies are inside.

Also this. Japanese wisdom.

>IM A FREE FLOATING PURE CRYSTAL OF INDIVIDUALITY
>but also tabula rasa is totally valid and were only imprints of our societies

this is what scatalonians truly believe :^)

Only in a beautiful war of aggression

I'm madrilean, slavic piece of crap

>slavic piece of crap

You said Slav twice.

Attached: 1345619002968.gif (399x399, 29K)

Eh...

This. Most of Europe doesn't even have the will to remove them. We will disappear without a fight.

Only in shitholes people would fight for their country. You can fight for your family, for yourself, for home, but no for fucking "country". Country is a nothing.

Its not as fun as it seems. Trust me, the cowboy military movies are all memes.

no, we have no enemies

this

A country is your extended family. Except in shitholes like America and Britain, where everyone hates eachother because they're immigrant nations.

id fight for my country if it was against southrons

Only if it's invaded by muslims, niggers, commies or other spics
If it's invaded by a civilized nation then I wouldn't, whatever they create if they invade would be better than this shithole

>Only in shitholes people would fight for their country
??
If my country was a shithole, I'd see no point defending it

Good luck finding anybody willing to die in the name of their current goverment and to protect all rapefugees which fled instead of saving their own shitholes.

So if their country would've been ATTACKED, none of the Europeans would take up arms to fight back the invaders?

Strange.

Russians are going to fight in the offensive wars though, these people are even more strange.

If my country will be on the wrong side, then no. I'm not going to kill some poor people for oligarchy's interests. Fuck them.

Depends on the situation if it's an offensive war. I'd always enlist in a defensive war.
You are not dying for the interests of the ruling class.

tell that to american patriots

I don't want to do cowboy stuff.

I want to make people in dangerous places feel safe.

pedrilean, scatalonian, same thing

Yes, of course. Better dead than red. Death is a preferable alternative to communism.

Communism is dead.

Italy is not my country but I would die to defend it, I have a debt to pay.

In all our conflicts there has been a draft. Including the cold war, our war with Indonesia and WW2. So you don't have a choice anyway.

Fuck no. I don't want to die just because the EU/NATO fucks up.

Why are we so BRAVE ?

nope, not gonna fight for a country filled with mutts

Given the cuntry I got, I have always been prepared to place IEDs and blow up monuments.

I'd give my life for the England of 1914, not for today, no.

>fighting fer are cuntry
>aka do whatever america and israel says

I'd kill some t*rks if that's what you mean.

Attached: 1506705077326.png (558x744, 428K)

Russians ready to war:

youtube.com/watch?v=HSC5TNr2_FA

this, I'm not going to die for keeping the status quo of the current ruling class, when they would sell their mothers to stay in power

visigoths did that when muslims arrived, many of them embraced islam

Depends, but I would always fight for my people.

Yes. Heroically dying for the Fatherland is obviously a better alternative to an eternity of shame. I wouldn't be speaking my own language, working for my own people and enjoying the fruits of the welfare state if my predecessors hadn't slaughtered hundreds of thousands of communists and Russians. Those that refuse to take this responsibility are enemies of the people that should be persecuted and forced to serve the people.

Attached: Lippujuhlan_päivän_2017_paraati_104_K9_Thunder (1).jpg (2048x1365, 819K)

On Dutch soil, against an invasion? Yes, although that's not a likely scenario.
On foreign soil, for NATO? No thanks, let the Armed Forces deal with that.

Attached: militairen-voeren-tijdens-navo-oefening-cold-response-een-amfibische-landing-uit-op-de-noorse-kust.j (3000x2000, 717K)

kek, no. I want my country nuked, its becoming a communist hell.

No. In fact, as a Persian (not an Iranian-American, fuck this stupid shit country), I will be the first the join the IRGC when they finally invade this hellhole and slaughter my American "countrymen." Fifth Column and Proud.

Only if I lived in some relevant country there is no reason to fight to some irrelevant shit hole.

I’ll defend it. I won’t leave to fight if we aren’t invading, Denmark or Norway.

t. not chink

Can i fight against my country instead?

Where is your 62% fighting against Russia?

>In The Great Illusion (1909), Angell's primary thesis was, in the words of historian James Joll, that "the economic cost of war was so great that no one could possibly hope to gain by starting a war the consequences of which would be so disastrous."[3] For that reason, a general European war was very unlikely to start, and if it did, it would not last long.[4] He argued that war was economically and socially irrational[5] and that war between industrial countries was futile because conquest did not pay.

Only in a defensive war or in a war I felt was so morally one-sided (like WW2) that it would be almost evil to not defend humanity.

>WW2
>morally one-sided
yeah, the Axis should have won

Yes
Just 47% Modern Poland is such jock.

Lol no. I'd gladly sell intel to the invaders if they grant me leaving this shithole country forever

I think it's more important for "the reason we're fighting" than "would you fight for your country"

I'd rather kill myself