How can one overcome growing up as white trash?

How can one overcome growing up as white trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3A-Z5sRwgLM
youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

being self aware and not being a nigger

get educated at an elite university

Marry Hillary, run for President.

read more books and do your best not to emulate the people around you (smoking, drinking, poor impulse control, stupid arguments over nothing, buying cheap shit and convenience store junk)

education

stable employment

Stop calling yourself white trash youtu.be/3A-Z5sRwgLM

learn the habits of the normal middle class and maybe the upper class then emulate those. i grew up in a family of yokels, but my parents had graduate degrees so my childhood was odd and schizophrenic.

Learn table manners. When in doubt, watch those around you and follow their lead. Learn proper diction and pay attention to aesthetics. Never overdress. Shoes must always be in good condition.

tell me this woman isnt beautiful

SAUCE

Embrace it.

>rich white trash have worse problems

T H I C C

Even southern rednecks have an average iq of around 98
Unlike le happy negroes, you have no excuse.

THICC
THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICC

this woman isn't beautiful

By heading down to Mexico and fighting the Jews. They're all in Mexico because that's the last place anybody would expect. Why else would we have so many shitskins crawling up here?

Don move to Pasco Florida, pro tip.

Don't call yourself that.

Entrepreneurship.

go to college and get a good job, moron. You really don't know how this works?

can she walk even?

L O W T E S T

O

W

T
E
S
T

How the fuck does that even happen?

Join army, don't buy a car or get married. Save money, lift weights, don't drink, live ascetic warrior-monk lifestyle. Get out, use GI bill, get a job, buy a house with VA home loan. Go to mass and find a traditional Catholic or Orthodox qt.

marry up, or get more educated than dad

Honestly, aside from education, there are a few "white trash" tendencies that even new money trash has.

The biggest is consideration for others. Like that mentality of "I don't have to work tomorrow so I am gonna blast the stereo until 3am shit". Upper class people tend to consider others, at least on their level. If you are so rich that there is not another house within a mile or two, than this does not apply.

Also, chew with your mouth closed. Before I hire a new employee, I always take them out to lunch. People that chew with their mouths open are garbage and were not raised well. There are more, that is a great start.

t.someone who grew up rich

Its like someone cut the legs off of a morbidly obese woman and re-attatched them to a normally obese woman.

Problem with that is, women don't marry down. Yes there are exceptions, but still....

Kek confirms.

Former white trash here , trailer park and all, now am successful business owner in Los Angeles. Don't make excuses, better yourself everyday. Continue to learn and take opportunities. Rinse and repeat

You can't, you can tell white trash from facial features. Even if the girl is hot and dressed nicely you know she is white trash before you even get to know her. I grew up in Upstate NY so I might be better at picking them out of a crowd than most.

Fuck off with this double c shit.
Unless you are a nigger in the crips, you're just emulating niggers in the crips.

it's lipoedema

HIGHEST TEST
I
G
H
E
S
T

White trash breeds more than you ever will, yet you call them inferior.

Do animals chew with their mouths closed? It's natural to chew with your mouth open, pleb.

nigga beauty ain't based on sex appeal alone and even then she too thicc

Hownu.ru

You can thank /fit/ for this one low test

SO MUCH

T H I C C

IN ONE THREAD

yeah she's thicc and all but a coalburner isn't beautiful, she's a single mom and guess what colour her daughter is

Genes. How can you be a race realist and yet not understand genetic variation within your own race?

There's a reason why "white trash" are impoverished, stupid, and violent (compared to the average white) and it's not environment.

Maybe you got lucky and have a higher IQ than your family - that's pretty much the only way you can "overcome" anything.

shes half dindu

Kek, he dug his own grave.

i don't think she is, she's got elephantitis or whatever but no she looks pretty white

her daughter is dindu

They're like rats, they breed like crazy but no one wants them.

>Join army
He said to NOT be white trash.

yes, she obviously burnt coal

Hello Shlomo

Kek.

B U N D A
U
N
D
A

when you see shit like this, can you really blame a muslim migrant for raping them?

Read a lot of books. Listen to a lot of famous lectures on YouTube like Feynman

Yes. Why aren't you raping them?

Yet their genes will still be here in 100 years. Also alot of white trash men fuck beautiful white women .

I just watched this shit like eight times

This. This thinking keeps most whites poor. The banks fuck you and say hey at least you aren't black.

Its just a meme you fuck

Nigger detected

If you find yourself robbing people and stalking them, you're trash and need to stop

a fucking leaf

Your opinion has been disregarded accorded to your country of origin(or current proxy).

best regards,
~Sup Forums

>disagreeing with what I said
Hello niggger

>not an argument
Hello fagggot

Watch your usage. If you have terrible grammar and / or usage you will mark yourself.

"Them's" is never proper, for instance.

got in the krabby patty vault

>memefont.jpg

>is this how I meme arrow?

We can only HOPE that you don't get shitfaced and post photos of your junk when you're all SOLO

anyone know how I can find that outfit for purchase? It's for m-my wife.

>chewing with your mouth closed

Learning this seemed really hard until it internalized and now I just do it. But this other user is right -- it is not natural, and must be learned.

fuck you i laughed.

too much ass

This.

Chin up, at least you're not a nigger or mudslime OP

Cancerous slut, literally looks out of her eyes like a nigger.

Mostly genetics, tiny bit cultural. Stupid fucks usually have no standards and raise their kids to be equally stupid. Unfortunately the only cure is death.

Get over it and get to work.

T. user working to own my own cabin inna woods away from people

Stay away from white trash. That's it. Just don't accept irl degeneracy.