/mena/

baklava appease the hearts edition

Attached: D787D6A6-4A4F-4E4A-9A2B-8362CF502F51.jpg (750x409, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rtd.rt.com/films/sex-drugs--refugees/
youtube.com/watch?v=MwHLXNj7fXE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_irreligion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theories_in_the_Arab_world
nytimes.com/aponline/2018/03/11/world/middleeast/ap-ml-tunisia-womens-rights.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for white people are edgy

Attached: 87FC9895-F877-4885-84C5-7DC680F2559E.jpg (750x1015, 109K)

this makes my mouth watering :ddd

SAVE EVROPE FROM ISLVMONAZISM !!!

No hate allowed in this thread everybody is required to love eachother and say nice things to eachother or I unleash the fags

Don't live in Europe then

>Nuke mecca
GEE i wonder who wrote that

Attached: 1519672668680.jpg (720x720, 44K)

you make my mouth water

Attached: 1511813146703.jpg (379x364, 81K)

What has my post anything to do with living in Europe?

If your worried about whitey coming to get you, than don't live amongst whitey. Simple.

And where in my post did I say I was worried about anything?

> worried about whitey
LOL

Attached: White-sub((human)).jpg (287x175, 5K)

This to be precise

Why are you upset than?

And where exactly was I upset?

with these kind of heroes i'll never be worried

Attached: 1520518749994.png (653x645, 560K)

wh*tes fear the black bull

Attached: th1588.jpg (218x300, 9K)

If your worried about nafri coming to get you, than don't live amongst nafris. Simple.

>white female falls in love with the brown dangerous migrant
Every. Foccing. Time.

Not her fault white boys are irresponsable people that cant manage a family and dosent want a family in the first place

Attached: 1515408920534.jpg (698x841, 138K)

lol

Attached: 1520791810979.jpg (505x502, 58K)

the absolute state of wh*Tes

rtd.rt.com/films/sex-drugs--refugees/

True answer is developed first world life just isn't natural. Her biological instincts tell her to m8 with with some dangerous alpha male hunter. But since all the native men are living first world lifestyles they just don't titillate women. So the women go after third worlders who live in a more dangerous and less developed lifestyle.
They do the same with going after serial killers and psychopaths. You guys will go through same thing if you ever get first world status.

Its normal,the average whitey cant grow a beard so they attack the people who do

It's already well known that in your civilization religion plays the dominant divider while in Europe it's race/ethnicity. I think this stems from the fact you guys don't really have a "blood cult" like we do.
Europe was always much more obsessed with the "blood" of people. It was always a sacred substance, you needed to make sure your heirs were of your "blood" etc. I wonder where this came from.

The absolute state of "child refugees".. and they don't look like syrians to me.

blood is sacred in christianity so that's one thing

arap, arap, arap! that's what you are, that's what you'll ever be! you eat sand every morning, you like to have 20 children with your 5th wife and you fuck donkeys as your favourite pasttime. arap!

Not true. Ethnicity is by far the most successful divider in the MENA. Jordanian muslims and christians get along better than kurds & arabs do.

Afghans?

No, these actually look kinda arab.

Our obsession with it goes far beyond yours though. You kill and unite most often on religious grounds. With us it's ethnic. The nation-state is something that originated in Europe after all. You guys still can't get around it without adding religion to it.

Definitely not syrian tho, syrians normally don't look like this. They look like nafris.

cope

utter ignorance of middle eastern culture, with plenty of random assumptions
hell the religious divide was based on blood
post disaster Mesopotamians created shia sect as an ethnic islam

i mean you are right

Attached: 1516466252866.jpg (435x338, 19K)

most syrians still have this je ne sais quoi look to them that these guys don't

Why don't you have a Black bf yet /mena/?

Attached: 0097.gif (540x300, 2.88M)

Mena and /mena/ needs feminism ASAP

These don't look like syrians I fully agree. They look more like morrocans.

wouldn’t surprise me if they were moroccans and algerians

German protestants and catholics can unify into one country, but Arab sunnis/shia can't. You don't see the difference in that?

why do american like to believe in crazy conspiracies

Attached: american-belief-in-conspiracy-theories-900x675.jpg (900x675, 141K)

syrians have mostly flat backhead, more hairy too

>Says the Arab
You can't be serious

What conspiracies do we believe in?

Lebanon is actually very religiously diverse, so I don't know where you're getting this from. So is Egypt. So is Iran and many other 'muslim majority' countries.

btw where are you from? im just curious.

you...haven't read anything about euro history haven't you?

And are just a stones throw away from civil war.

Wen you compare christianity with Islam, you're comparing a 30 years old to a 12 years old. Christianity already solved its sectarianism problem while islam is still struggling with it.

>Christianity already solved its sectarianism problem
Lmaoooo you seriously need to kys

??? There isn't that big of a religious conflict in lebanon. No offence dude, but you sound like the average Sup Forumstard who took his knowledge about MENA politics from watching meme sources like paul jospeh watson, infowars etc.

I suggest you look up actual statistics and history behind this region.

>Christianity already solved its sectarianism problem

Attached: HEJ7NFFQIMY3FEDAFR3AKUO5HA.jpg (1484x990, 70K)

Europe overcame it's religious differences. I never said religion was never important in European society. Over time is got less and less and even became more attached to ethnicity itself.
I've seen videos of them shooting at their neighboring apartment blocks because that's where the religious border in the city/neighborhood is.

>Europe overcame it's religious differences.
of course since most of it isn't religious anymore you absolute nonce

I meant sectarianism in christianity is not as big a problem as it once was. Bigots will always exist, but they can be quelled.

Even before that dumb dumb.

>Europe overcame it's religious differences
because they became atheist by bulk?

They didn't became atheist but cut the religion from the state

>I've seen videos of them shooting at their neighboring apartment blocks because that's where the religious border in the city/neighborhood is.

Link? That also sounds like a bunch of retards causing trouble for shits and gigs, not really an ongoing conflict.

no they hated each other deeply and lived in different countries, just ask a catholic what he thinks of a protestant and vice-versa

youtube.com/watch?v=MwHLXNj7fXE
Because of ethnic reasons, religion became attached more to ethnicity like I said. An Austrian Catholic hates Italians much more than he does Northern German protestant.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_irreligion

Sure a lot of them became irreligious, but they overcame their religious differences the moment when they cut religion from the state. Also Italians, Portugueses and Irish are still pretty religious.

Secularism has led to a rise of atheism in Europe and to a lesser extent Turkey

Were not talking about modern day m8. Europe became irreligious only within the last 100 years. The primacy of national/ethnic divide over religion in Europe was around before that.

your mother divorced bitch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theories_in_the_Arab_world

All that video really shows so far is that both the lebanese christians and muslims just want to live with each other in peace but a few extremist shitheads happen to ruin that for them. But I haven't gone through the whole video yet.

also
>vice

That's not really an insult here where I live kek. Most peoples parents have gotten divorced.

every fucking thread has to be about religion...bwarf

Attached: 1520698265936.jpg (399x400, 15K)

shut up dog in real life you would cry

>Europe became irreligious only within the last 100 years
what.....
have you ever heard about the french revolution?
Dechristianization that happened in it?
executing priests?
more importantly have you ever opened a book?
and if not why are you arguing?
like i sympathize that you're an ignorant retard but why give your retarded ignorant opinion?
you sir are a noob son of 7 fathers

I know it's vice, but they actually do send people to film violent conflicts on the ground which is why like them better than most news organizations. Everything else they do shit though.

Attached: 21752359_1643049879146302_5377262938550288806_n.jpg (480x640, 45K)

Attached: C9308485048.jpg (620x620, 53K)

>have you ever heard about the french revolution?
>Dechristianization that happened in it?
>executing priests?
They didn't stop believing in god all the sudden kek. The church was disliked for supporting the nobility. In Christianity you can go against the church and still have faith.

religion is too serious for 4ch*n in my opinion

Most of these are true or realistic...

But you believe in UFOs and government hiding aliens(over 25% of people) or that Obama is the anti-christ (over 12%)

m8, where I live is considered shallow and materialistic even by American standards. Like water flowing through a river or wind blowing to me.

>In Christianity you can go against the church and still have faith.
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahahhahahah nice joke protestant

Attached: 1519592555069.png (169x192, 37K)

My family is Catholic I get the jokes, but they would just be considered heretics, not atheists. Protestants are still considered fellow Christians like Orthodox are.

1) Be at the head of a rich Islamic organization in Western Europe
2) Recruit all of these refugees in exchange of a shelter and food
3) Make them alpha Islamic warriors educated to outbreed yuros
4) Install a theocracy

In my opinion,you can never know who is really up for real discussions and who is here to shitpost and shill but i always get dragged into it

Attached: D8FF46EF-6DDF-4A26-A66A-13A490FB93F0_w1597_n_r1_s.jpg (1597x898, 193K)

it's okay my friend. I accept you brother
just passed by to tell you this was my last posts on this general and most likely the website. some other french flags might come up and pretend to be me but after this post I'm gone for good. I'm just asking you to remember what I taught you all these years.
farewell brother

Do you even have mena blood?

>heretics
which is a really bad title, i know some catholics and orthodox and all of them follow religiously their churches so i think you're wrong here

shut your big mouth

No kek, I'm a wh*Te to you.

is that tunisia? wtf man that's fucked

That's not what he said though. He said they were atheists because they were killing priests in the French revolution.

nytimes.com/aponline/2018/03/11/world/middleeast/ap-ml-tunisia-womens-rights.html

why is tunisia so cucked?

>Pale skin
>red hair
Vandal cousins still making their mark.

it was in 2013 when the bitch Amina started posting and doing shit to get recognized,these ones came to "protest"
look how they were easily handled kek

>femen in Tunisia
7echouma muh democracy. In the Caucasus region they would've been beaten to death.

those are not even tunisians you dummie mutt,they are euro canerous feminists

>He said they were atheists because they were killing priests in the French revolution.
no they became irreligious way before that during le siècle des Lumières where intellectuals found the Church occultist ways not fit for civilized socities
and yeah some people hated catholicism after the french revolution but they stayed christians afterwards, i dont know the full story but now they trust the church/pope the religious ones

Attached: 26167074_2081993405357215_2721243270257399608_n.jpg (480x659, 28K)

True, but the revolution played a huge role in the de-christianization of France