Head of the us army says prepare yourselves

For economic collapse, hybrid armies, and little green men.
Does this mean it's happening any time soon
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MaA07uVXm8

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zqY9-xxC_NY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_green_men_(Ukrainian_crisis)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whoops wrong video I clicked the wrong one
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zqY9-xxC_NY

World war three sounds good to me.

Goblins are real.

Video from yesterday yet comments from 3 months ago, yeah this doesn't add up OP.
Also this is just a speech for new recruits.

Pretty much everyone has said war is coming within the next three years

Right wing death squads.

>yfw thousands of Cloned Army Soldiers are being grown and trained in secret DUMBS
>yfw when the happening happens, these super soldiers will wipe us out with ease
>yfw hidden / top secret tech will wipe us clean off this earth
>yfw you just want hide in a Deep Underground base under the surface of the ocean

its happening.

but pepe is a frog, not a green man

"little green men" is a colloquial term in the intel community that names the Russian government's official support structure for the paramilitary groups that they support in Ukraine and Syria.

That being said, the rest is pretty much known to anyone on this earth with half a brain. Hard times are coming.

SPACE JEWS

funny little goblins

Oh.

Google little green men, and you'll see Russians in full green fatigues and body armor.

What you should be asking is, are they talking about inside the US? or outside.

Because if Russia invades because Shillary cheats, and they wanna help MAGA. I am helping those little green men, and I guess that makes a hybrid army.

RUFIO

Outside

Russia wants all of Ukraine. I'm sure they want back the whole of the USSR.

China wants the South China Sea. I'm sure they want all of Asia.

>4 months ago

awfuc

mm yea no, that only happens if people cannot connect with each other to come to conclusion what is right and what is wrong. and when we do that majority of europeans will be at the same side.

it also might mean that he is ready to not see reason but to fight for clintons and others alike and wants units on their side with total obidience

little green men can mean simply small military groups here and there who are using same equipment and basically the same as army but their ideology differs greatly from the line the "main" military, which can end up much smaller than everyone expects

>April
Not anytime soon, user.

Little Green Men will still kill you just the same. They'll also force the government at gunpoint to hold an internal referendum to do what they want.

They're called the Chinese. Little green men obviously refers to the Chinese military.