If evolution is true, then why do things that directly aid us such as hunger and hard physical exertion hurt?

If evolution is true, then why do things that directly aid us such as hunger and hard physical exertion hurt?

Because it's not. Evolution violates the second law of thermodynamics. It's pseudoscience bullshit.

I'm interested in your point of view: substantiate your claims for me, please.

>prove a negative

That's not how burden of proof works.

>Evolution violates the second law of thermodynamics.

youre both fucking retards.

> evolution violates the second law of thermodynamics
> this post also violates the second law of thermodynamics

no but seriously stop feeding the american education meme

Those things don't aid us. We just need them now because life is so easy that people die from eating too much and not moving around enough, instead of the other way around.

It used to be that acquiring food required large amounts of exercise.

How does hunger directly aid us? Do you really need me to explain the benefits of eating food?

Because you need to know when you're hungry so that you eat. And you need to know when you've over exerted yourself to avoid further injury. How is this not obvious

No, he put forward the claim that it defies the second law of thermodynamics, he should be able to back up why he thinks that way.
It's because if it hurts/feels bad, then you know you should do something opposite to help stem the pain
"My hand hurts, I should get it out of this fire" -caveman
"My stomach hurts, but only when I go awhile without eating food" -another caveman

it isn't real

/thread

god created all things

/thread

Neither hunger nor hard physical exertion benefit us.
They're both indications of harm just the same as cutting yourself causes pain.
If you allow yourself to go hungry you are hurting yourself
If you overexert yourself you are hurting yourself.

Umm..? This logic is insanely nonsensical.

>No, he put forward the claim that it defies the second law of thermodynamics, he should be able to back up why he thinks that way.
He's just one of those retards that doesn't understand what entropy is.

because pain is necessary. just because it's unpleasant doesn't mean it's a disadvantage. animals that are more sensitive to pain are more likely to avoid things that harm them. if we didn't feel pain, we would ignore injuries and all die

Intresting.

But why would evolution breed retards?

Yeah but why hasn't it changed? Everyone's fat now, why aren't people evolving not to be fat? Why is exercise so hard when its necceassary to live? Why don't people who don't do exercise get hungry to exercise?

Because we eat too much now.

But I never need to eat. I never feel I need to eat I just do it. And my idea of over exertion is 30 minutes running when our ancestors could supposedly run for 3 days staight. This is what I mean about evolution: how is it ture when we're inferior fatties?

It hurts in a way away from the tummy. look at Hisoka, he went 46 hours without sleep and 5 nights without eating and was on top form. Why haven't we evolved to do that?

I just don't understand how fundementalist athiests can claim humans re perfect when we're not.

It would, if all the damn entropy we generate would magically disappear instead of being going into the outside world. Refrigerators and AC also violate 2thermo, if you look at it that way

It's a deliberate misunderstanding.

you don't need to feel pain to know how to avoid. fear of heights

Pain is necessary, but not when it comes to training. Why haven't evolved a way to switch off pain when we're training? Or rather, why have we de-evolved it? The Greeks and Spartans went through immense pain, each civilian had to be the peak of physical fitness. Why could the average person manage to be the peak perfection back then but normal people can't even squat on thier heels without crying. This just points to degenearation theory in christianity.

>he went 46 hours without sleep and 5 nights without eating and was on top form
Because he is a drawing

People with congenital immunity to pain work themselves into crushing their own bones and destroying their muscles

It was inspired by ninja warrior.

To remind you not to over exert yourself. If pain felt like ejaculation most humans would stab themselves to death.

uh pain? I squat 350lbs for sets raw and if I feel "pain" then I'm doing something wrong.

I feel exertion, not pain. If there's pain, there's a problem.

Because pain is a multi-directional motivating force.

Hunger hurts because if it didn't, it would be easy to accidentally starve to death. Physical exertion hurts because if it didn't, you would be much more likely to catastrophically injure yourself.

This simple biological fact is also the single refutation of all the cuck psychologist arguments against corporal punishment. Pain is the best lesson that exists. It's fast and 100% effective. Human beings need to learn millions of social lessons in order to socialize. There simply is not time to learn them all the way cucks try to teach them. This is why children are all shit nowadays.

You do know how evolution works right? It works over a long time and as long as there is a selection pressure that causes certain genetic variants to flourish where others die off.

Just because we are "eating too much food now" isn't enough of a selection pressure, people aren't dying in the streets from being too fat, I mean, sure, they are less healthy than people who are a healthier weight, but our modern society actively works to ensure as many people survive as possible and has created an environment where we don't have to exercise constantly to survive so we aren't used to it. A modern person could live a lifestyle of any other time period of they were born and raised into it, it's not like we have "recently evolved" to be fat and dislike exercise, they are a product of our society.

Not to mention, obesity has only been a problem for a couple generations, it would take hudreds of thousands of generations of being fat to be a serious evolutionary disadvantage for us to end up in a state where nobody would be fat anymore.

Problem with using pain is that the brain remembers pain too much causing PTSD.If you whipped a dude he would remember that exact pain for months and probably enter the fetal position if he was gonna get whipped again.

>Evolution violates the second law of thermodynamics.
Just when I thought I'd seen every stupid thing.

It is an evolved response caused by your nerves firing to indicate something is wrong.

Proportion is the key.

Do you have PTSD from all the exercise sessions where you overdid it? Or all the times you were hungry enough to have mild discomfort?

this

evolution is the belief that, without external knowledgeable influence, nothing can turn into a man with emotions, just because of the impersonal forces around the "nothing", and that it all works out, by saying "just give it millions of years"

this is a pants on head retarded belief

by squat i mean resting your entire foot on the ground, somehting most westerners struggle to do.

but what about obesity?

Yeah but why hasn't evolutin kicked in to save us from obesity and laziness?

>evolution
>has anything to do with thermodynamics

Are you a fucking retard or is this gr8b8m8?

>Yeah but why hasn't it changed?

because evolution happens over millions of years, not thousands.

good job you baited me

No because I never exercised to the point where I got PTSD level pain you know like a prolapse.

I had a stomach ulcer before it was just unbelievable I couldnt stop crying at all it felt like fire was in my stomach.

Because it hasn't been long enough and obesity hasn't been a serious evolutionary disadvantage in our modern society. Again, our modern society is the source of your problem here.

Also evolution doesn't work in as linear ways as you seem to think it dos, humans aren't constantly evolving to be musclebound supermen capable of punching brick walls in half.

yea that's an instinct that evolved separately. humans that feared heights were more likely to reach adulthood and reproduce, thus the fear of heights propagated
we can't just evolve shit that we want, that's not how evolution works. you might as well ask why haven't we evolved to live to be 500 and have no diseases. evolution will never fix those things because they're not necessary for us to reach reproductive age. i don't even know what point you're trying to make with the spartan crap. they were tougher back then because they were more active and had more discipline, what's your point?

uh what? I was giving you one example of one lift from my routine. I mean I do cardio 7 days a week and hill sprints 3 days a week outside of lifting. There is no pain. exertion is not pain, it is simply exertion. even recoving muscles are not painful, they may be sometimes sore (less often is better), but not painful.

Phobias are just ways to keep you alive, all the retards that werent scared of the dark are now extinct.

Because if hunger hurts it forces you to eat, and if hard physical exertion hurts youll fucking stop stressing your body. This isnt rocket surgery

>the second law of thermodynamics meme

quality of life supersedes "evolution". 100000 years ago, humans would have killed for a chance to be "lazy"

Because there isn't enough evolutionary pressure against being overweight, and obesity has only been a problem for less than a century

>this isn't rocket surgery
I'm gonna say this now.

Are you talking about how life tends to do things to avoid entropy?

No animal of one kind has ever become an animal of another kind.

A wolf and dog are still canine. A turkey and a parrot are still birds.

Macroevolution does not exist.

No I just mean squatting in the correct way, with your ehole foot on the ground, without ay wiehgt causes most people to cry so its de-volution.

for the majority of humanity's existence starvation and deprivation was a daily concern. This overabundance of food and comfort is not the natural order of things.

You can trace the evolutionary lineage of animals back through common ancestors to where they branched into "different animals".

Most animals dont feel pain, vertebrates are just cognitively individualistic enough that pain is necessary to stop them from killing themselves, insects dont feel pain, jellyfish dont feel pain, even squids dont feel pain.

>why does hunger hurt

hmmm i dunno maybe because if you don't eat you fucking die?

yeah I don't go on my toes? all the force comes through the heel. I don't go to a casual gym so I can't really agree that "most" people squat on the balls of their feet with their heels in the air.

The British male from 1500 A.D evolved into the Australian male of 2016 A.D.

Also you fucking retard Native Americans came from Siberian nomads 25,000 years away.

Life is suffering just fucking accept it

So your body understands that what is happening is bad
If you felt good while hungry, a long time ago, that organism with that mutation would have starved to death

What are you going to do, fear fire? It doesn't make sense. Fire hurts? Well I won't put my hand in it but it does feel warm and makes me comfortable.

Any sort of discomfort is a warning system saying "Hey, something is wrong, do something!"

>do hard drugs
>it ferls freaking awesome
>die from overdose

? evolution where you at senpai¿

Drugs are literally hacking your brain's pleasure system with chemistry.

>tfw drugs are literally the gods of the gap