Well well Jon Sno, what is so important you've come all the way to Kings Landing?

>well well Jon Sno, what is so important you've come all the way to Kings Landing?
>sno: WELL THERES AN ANCIENT EVIL AND ITS COMING
>LOOK I BROUGHT THIS ZOMBIE AS PROOF
>that's cute, I got an undead soldier as well
>why don't you and dany play with it, in the dungeon, forever

and so jon sno and dany died and Cersei ruled the Seven Kingdoms

bravo

Cersei's dumb, but not dumb enough to admit she has a fucking undead bodyguard, if anything she'd turn it over to Qyburn and see if it matches his own dark arts covertly.

How the fuck did Qyburn do it anyways? In the books I assumed he was Varys and a faceless man with death magic of some kind.

He was previously a maester but was kicked out of the citadel for human experimentation, so presumably something he learned while he was there.

So hes one of the rare magic ones? Even the crackpot with the black candles couldn't do magic until after the comet came. Think it had to come from somewhere else as he was out of the citidal before the comet came.

Literally Darth Plagueis: Westeros Edition.

Robert strong seems different then the white walkers. Also we are not sure if he actually died. It might be like Victorians arm. With death magic in place of fire/life.

What are the odds we never see under the armor.

>not dumb enough to admit she has a fucking undead bodyguard
She openly fucks her brother and plans to let everyone know her new heir is from his seed.

He literally did save himself. He just needed Robb to give him water

NOT SO FAST, WHOOORE

i dont read the books but i recall some people saying it was a dwarfs head sewn onto the mountains body and reanimated. the dwarfs head wasnt fresh and i believe it was from when tyrian was being hunted with a bounty on his head. so yea if people on the internet can be believed then its a frankenstein monster

Hey man, if the Targs can do it

Ive read the books weve seen less then the show has since you can see his discolored face in the show.

People know hes not right though its mentioned he doesn't eat and maybe sleep might be imagining the second.

The dwarf shit is a theory.

And where the fuck is Howland Reed. I want to see a Dayne/Reed warg hybrid.

At this point I wouldn't be suprised if cersei sides with night king

This. Shell expect to be able to seduce him. Shell betray her Brother in the process.

That sounds like some vampire diaries tier shit

>trying to make truce with Cersei
>Cersei
>woman, who 9/11'd Bailor Sept because she was jealous of Margery Tyrell to her son
I though Tyrone supposed to be smart?

Aspires to be nicer version of his father. The guy who couldn't see his to children were fucking under his nose and made three incest babies.

are you talking about brann or the night king?

who comes up with this dumb shit. why the fuck would they replace dead mountains head with a dead dwarfs head

>why don't you and dany play with it, in the dungeon, forever

Roastie will get two-dragon-toastie before she will finish the sentence.

But Cersei is Aerys daughter

QUIET WOMAN