The collapsing candidacy of Hillary Clinton

Today's national polling recap:

>Donald Trump retakes lead nationally in Los Angeles Times' daily national tracking poll
>Trump retakes lead in PPD's national tracking poll
>Trump moves within 1 point of Clinton in latest Gravis national poll; was down 5 points last week
>Clinton's lead freefalls seven points in the Reuters national tracking poll

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/26/exclusive-breitbartgravis-poll-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-now-neck-and-neck-ending-august/
gallup.com/poll/110548/gallup-presidential-election-trial-heat-trends.aspx
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/
today.yougov.com/news/2016/08/24/donald-trump-makes-some-ground/
youtube.com/watch?v=JE3TYNAR7w0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>inb4 shills

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

sorry bud

Feels good man.

>lets lie about polls

This won't help you in the general kiddo

>only reporting up to 8/24

Trumps pivot has pulled in normies, you're going to be out of a job soon, shill.

Gonna need some sources on that.

Nothing like good polling news for Donald Trump to get Correct The Record shills whipped into an impotent frenzy.

Too true, people are going to be shocked when Trump is up 10 over what all the (((polls))) say

Please add sources to OP

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/26/exclusive-breitbartgravis-poll-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-now-neck-and-neck-ending-august/

>Trump will never close the gap
>It's over

>LA Times
>PPD
>Gravis

TOP. FUCKING. KEK.

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THIS DELUSIONAL DRUMPFSHITS, ARE YOU REALLY THIS RETARDED?

HE IS NOT COMING BACK. SORRY.

This is their attempt at damage control, because they know that they're going to lose the readers trust, if they report on information that turns out to be obviously wrong.

At this point Clinton is just trying to make it sound somewhat believable that she still has a chance, that way she can cheat and no one will be able to question her victory.

Kosovo>Serbia

Bost link to methodology, I'm curious to see how many digits they've had to increase surveyed Dems by to maintain a Clinton +1 lead.

>that last CBS poll
JUST

Must really suck, when your choice for the next leader of your country is between a puppet and a madman.

No offense, but I would choose the madman in every scenario, because he's more interesting and less predictable.

This gives a huge advantage when negotiating with other countries, since they fear you at all times, and fear makes people predictable.

>Giant Spider

Well you lying about your sex life doesnt help you much either ;^)

This, among other reasons.

Doesn't really suck compared to the usual puppet v puppet option

She's still 5 points ahead in that poll, which in American politics is a crushing, insurmountable lead

LOL CLINTON IS FUCKING GARBAGE

Clinton's supporters hate her almost as much as she hates them, Hillary needs leads of 30+ to be comfortable. Pic related.

They wont be surprised they never wake up.

Remember when all the Austrians were saying the news was saying its going to be close because of the postal vote. Everyone who understood statistics was saying it was impossible for Hofer to lose dude would need to win 69% of the postal votes to win.

The left didn't care that it was statistically impossible for Hofer to lose they just talked shit. 1 month later we find out it was voter fraud

Instead of Hofer being named president they're redoing the vote. Leftist are faggots

M8, as an American interested in politics I feel like killing myself every election

George fucking Bush???? REALLY????
And then you vote in the mysterious Muslim Kenyan nig nog just to get out of the endless wars

It's

>LA Times
>PPD
>Gravis
>YouGOV

True, I wasn't interested enough to investigate Obama and CO at the time, but from what I could find out later he seemed to be involved with the Clinton foundation before his campaign. They were funding him, which I though was weird at the time.

And Romney was a joke. A man put on a pedestal to make all the conservatives look bad.

I've renewed my membership!

>nervously shilling for trump on Sup Forums
he's losing right now, kiddo. what is this, your first election? you don't always get to be winning you know

But do those polls have any sort of accurate track record?

Sup Forums hand picked Trump

Great trend. We need to get to the point where we have a comfortable lead even with the rigging. The pollsters have been called out, with Conway there's even one on the campaign. When we reach a point where they would have to poll 70% dems to 20% reps and 10% independents in order to squeeze a tie out of it, then I'll look forward to the debates optimistically. They will pull every trick in the book with that.

Solution: WE NEED MOARE WARZ!!!

Actually yes. Compared to polls such as Monmouth, CNN, and Reuters LATimes, YouGov are decent and have decent track records.

To think that I used to feel bad about us bombing the Serbs

Here you go leaf. Just look at this. Drumpfkins are delusional if they think that polls are rigged.

Obviously, anyone with a brain can see this

If you want Trump to get elected, you're riding on three things:
>Assange
>FBI
>Debates

Three punches. If she dodges them all she wins
The FBI thing is a no-go. Revelations from Assange will be neutered and spun by the media. And Hillary can always cancel her debate appearances if she wants

Is winning subject to equal distribution?

All he's doing is reporting that he appears to be closing the gap. Why are YOU nervously shilling?

That is so fucking retarded she can cancel that. I think Trump would go into full blown overdrive and Rally like a mofo,

YouGov and Gravis??? Yes. They have a left wing bias

Tracking polls are Tracking polls they're as accurate as other polls early the difference is by the end Gravis and yougov will have polled half a million different people and the aggregate of all the polls they did will be the best guess of the election

>Give a speech attacking memes
>Lose points
Could this be proof?

Canceling her debate appearances would be equal to losing them very badly. The press + Trump would hound her ENDLESSLY.

She has far more to lose by not showing than having a bad showing.

lel you really expect me to understand this shit? I don't have a degree in trigonomendry faggot

>assange
>FBI
fair enough, but the past few weeks seem to show that people care less than they probably should about hillary's corrupt track record. beyond that, her name's been dragged through the mud for her whole career, and yet here we are.
>debates
someone seriously explain to me how they see trump looking better than hillary in the debates

She'd take a huge hit for cancelling the debates

The question is: Is the hit she will take doing them worse than not doing them?

She won't cancel them. Moderators will BTFO Trump in the debates for her.

WERE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Fuck off shill

Everyone knows you

Compare the Republican primary debates to the Democrat primary debates

Trump fought his way through a gauntlet of wrath, Clinton went up against an amenable old commie who never challenged her on anything

Are you retarded? That are the polls from the elections, all the way from 1976 to 2008.

Go here if it is hard for you

gallup.com/poll/110548/gallup-presidential-election-trial-heat-trends.aspx

actually in yougov he lost a point in their most recent poll (down 3 to down 4), and that's one of the closest polls he has. go look at the yougov website rather than getting your news from Sup Forums

What are you going to do about it?

THIS IS A !SAAAAAAADDDDDDDD! POST!

Wat serbian girl pussy feel liek

The Debates are key

The Trend looks like an even race by the debates. If Trump comes of sane he wins

If Hillary knocks it out of the park she wins

Laugh at you and your below min wage life.

Just saying we all know youre a payed shill

This is that asshole who said he's from Valjevo.

Can any other Serbs confirm this for lib stronhold?

She wont need to cancel the debates. All the questions will be rigged in her favour

>Hilary, you're the first female presidential nominee, how important is gender equality in modern society?
>Donald, you've been labeled a racist. Do you care to address these claims?

Also keep in mind that no matter the outcome the media will all say Hilary won the debate, followed by the "highlights" package of her from the debates while ignoring Trump.

Even if people watch the debates they will likely turn to the media in deciding who they think is the winner.

Laugh at you.

Are you at least still making hot pocket money?

He haunts Trump General

Probably a proxy shill

If she cancels the debates. ITS OVER for her cause it would be a repeat of 1980 all over again!!!

>Reuters poll
Breitbart themselves hosted a thing showing how Reuters is not a trustworthy organization anymore.
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/

HIllary fucked up by mentioning the alt-right some normies are conspiracy theorists and listen to jones......so long goodnight sweet princess

All balkan pussy is same. I am a Montenegrin studying in Belgrade right now.

Montenegrin and serbian girls are same, but most of them(at least in Belgrade) are gold diggers.

I don't think so. People becoming absolutely disgusting with the media is what has let Trump get this far to begin with.

today.yougov.com/news/2016/08/24/donald-trump-makes-some-ground/

on the front page yougov, fucking faggot

t. White trash surviving on food stamps in Alabama.

After Trump wins he's going to bomb the shit out of you

yeah she just labeled a lot of normal people racists.

don't attack the fucking voters, attack the candidate. thought that'd be pretty obvious?

LET'S FINISH OFF THE CROOKED WITCH

I don't think Trump cares about Montenegro.

We are in NATO now anyway.

Only those who already support trump. The reason he isnt winning with 70% polling figures is because the media still has a stranglehold on the normies.

Many dont want to believe the media is biased and corrupt. I dont put much faith in the average person waking up before the election.

did you even fucking read it? it says he trails by 4 (42-38), while their last poll, earlier this month, had him trailing by 3.
i guess i shouldn't expect a blind trumpfag like you to know how to read though

Polls to me are a total joke. They call peeps that voted in 2008 and 2012 cucks dems and white guilt faggits.

Not only that but who answers the phone from a blocked or number anyway? Losers. drones and old farts thats who.

If DRUMPF were BTFO, the shills would not be here getting paid 15 cents to poorly shitpost, they are so stupid that they try to convince people on the internet that he has no chance, and logically speaking if that were true, they would not fucking be here

Hillary is a mes

A fat exhausted worn out mess

Lying to yourself wont save you.
Keep in mind, the effects of being called a Nazi going around the clock on TV haven't been polled yet.
Yet this is where we're starting from.
I predict what the effects of being a Nazi will be on the RCP graph.

Cuéntame una de vaqueros

You mean Clinton.

Valjevo is not a lib stronghold wtf

Belgrade is the only place in the country where the police even bothers to protect gays from hooligans killing them in the street

serbia is medieval

>)))pollack(((

The attempted idea conveyed?

CHYNA understands!
The dems are shitting their fucking pants, hence why they have to flood a taiwanese motocross forum with paid shills.

>falling for skewed polls

Trump is doing worse than ever.

Why do you support a person who had a part in bombing serbia and creating kosovo

NOW - Donald Trump Rally in Manchester live
youtube.com/watch?v=JE3TYNAR7w0

This is good news, hopefully hillary will hire more shills if her polls slip much more. I really need some money, prices too high in my country I need fucking food on the table.

not your personal army

The fuck are you on about lmao

THIS GRAVIS POLL IS A VAST ALT RIGHT CONSPIRACY

GRAVIS IS A RUSSIAN AGENT FUNDED BY NAZI FROG GOD WORSHIPING RACISTS

(((polls)))
when trump is in the lead
prepare for some new narrative that will show he made a massive mistake

at least connect the fucking lines

goddamn

Because i am a Montenegrin who studies in this shithole. She bomb Montenegro too, but we are in NATO now.

trolley xd

>> just to get out of endless wars

Obama has continued Bush's endless wars and Democrats??? Crickets

The fact that these people are allowed to vote is dangerous and ALL DEMOCRATS should be hunted like pigs and slaughtered

Fucking mountain nigger get of my country!!!!

I was asking if it was