ITT: we degrade Sweden

ITT: we degrade Sweden.
I'll start. I fucking wish Hitler raped some sense in us...
Goddamn feminazis and sand monkeys everywhere.

Our nation could have been so much more. But now future Sven and Lisa will become mindless unisex pc drones...

I have a question: why is it that when mudshits break the law, nothing happens?

This isn't limited to Sweden, but I figure this is a good as place as any to ask.

Because it's either racism to imprison them or out of false pity for them.
Sense they can ALWAYS play the victim card which they do all the fucking time

>it's either racism to imprison them or out of false pity for them
does anyone actually believe that?

(((Vikings)))

It was good while it lasted.

A good example is an 8year old kid that died by a grenade in Gothenburg 1 week ago.
He died because of a feud between 2 immigrant gangs. Of course all the people living there were complaining at the authority for not stopping them.... Yet the same fucking people assault firefighters and throw rocks at ambulances!

Surprisingly a lot of fucking people do... They are completely blinded.
I'm not really racist, have some good friends that are immigrants (even they agree that it's fucked up).
But what can you do? If you utter ONE negative word against immigration you get ranked as a racist-nazi-swine by everyone.. So depressing

Those are the new berserkers!

Sweden thread?

Sweden thread

^Original image for this.

The res on that picture is like a potato in a wood blender

honestly its all just fucking weird

there is no reason for it to do this (they aren't a colony and they were on the rise until they did this) and there is only evidence that it has had a negative effect

its like japan suddenly trying to be like and copying china or india directly in only social policy just because who fucking knows other than maybe a couple of their leaders have a cult like boner for poor dense populations, classist society, and mass production for k only aesthetic reasons

Good question. I think a lot of it came from the reform in the 70-80s that turned us into a "humanitarian superpower" and yes that's a thing and yes it's retarded

and being more like america or Romania was what they thought would increase their humanitarian cred tenfold?

why is that 4/10 smiling?

does she not know about shame?

timeless classc pic

I have a question so I have an opportunity of study abroad, should I go for Norway, Finland or Sweden? Personally I don't really want to deal with middle eastern and north africans, which country has the least amount of them?

Go to a non-nordic country.

I always revert to old faithful for Sweden.

But mah homeland, literally my grandparents are from Norway and Sweden. Surely it's not that bad? I mean I'm going to be at a university or is it cancerous all around?

Can't really beat sweden on degrading sweden

fucking sauce

What will you study? And what university/city?

I live in Uppsala and since the "refugee crisis" it's turned from bad to complete shit.

Computer Science Sweden offers study abroad in Lund University. Would you recommend?

Id changed because I switched devices just to let you know.

Not sure actually. Lund is close to Malmö which is the ultimate shitshow...
The uni itself is probably fine.

we the nords now

uwotm8?