Is Afghanistan basically Poland's degenerate islamist relative full of riceeye and shitskin tribes?

Is Afghanistan basically Poland's degenerate islamist relative full of riceeye and shitskin tribes?

Attached: 3745tz43wt.png (1533x970, 3.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andronovo_culture#Genetics_and_physical_anthropology
imcjournal.com/index.php/en/volume-xvi-2016/contents-number-3-3/879-the-proto-slavic-warrior-in-europe-the-scythians-sarmatians-and-lekhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah pretty much

All of these gentleman and gentlewomen are way too handsome to be compared to p*Les. Don't do this. Fuck all sl*V hayvana

Attached: shithole.jpg (252x200, 10K)

south Belize is basically with all the white people here

poles are more subhuman

Not at all, you autistic Ustase. The whiter-looking people of Afghanistan are closer to Swedes than Poolish. Proto-Iranians were dolichocephalic Nordic, not brachycephalic TURAN eastern european.

Found the pakis.

Yes, Afghans are the true descendants of the Eastern European (Slavic (Polish)) Andronovans.

Attached: R1aDistribution.jpg (564x376, 26K)

Afghanistan is basically a bunch of Arabs in some desert mountains who happen to speak a Persian dialect due to Turkish disruptions in Arab rule long ago.

>Posts y-haplotype map as if it disproves anything
Are you pretending to be retarded? Andronovo, Sintasha, and proto-Iranians were Nordic in race. Eastern euro's like poolish are clearly not.

>Afghans are closer to Swedes

lol wtf are you smoking dude. Btw Afghans come from many ethnicities, persian and arab is not an ethnicity, it's a linguistic group.

>Are you pretending to be retarded? Andronovo, Sintasha, and proto-Iranians were Nordic in race. Eastern euro's like poolish are clearly not.

Attached: quote.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Any analysis of skeletons found from that period? Give me scientific sources.

At least copy better. You're not even half of what this guy is.

Attached: Silesian.png (2498x3729, 1.52M)

Whiter-looking Afghans the key phrase in what I said, are descended from the Nordic steppe cultures. There are no real Persians or Arabs in Afghanistan anyway.

I'm sorry, he's just too good at what he does, but I did trigger you by saying Poolish though. He is right that the steppe cultures were Nordic, that is established fact.

>There are no real Persians or Arabs in Afghanistan anyway
>descended from the Nordic steppe cultures

Wow, this is some next level we wuzzing right here.

You didn't trigger anything. I wipe the floor with the poor guy every time. It's in my U106 Gothic nature.

Attached: goth warrior.jpg (660x501, 202K)

he's right tho, the afgh*n wh*tes are closer related to northern euros than to sl*vshits

I got Baltic dna in my dna test, it's obviously not actual baltic dna but indicates that afgh*ns are closer to those type of eurosissies than to sl*vs

And I bet you think Dutch are Northern Euros. :^)

Modern day Iranians have nothing to do with Proto-Iranians genetically speaking. It's also a fact that Proto-Iranian steppeniggers were fair-skinned and largely fair-haired and blue-eyed.

only angry pajeets or iranians who look like pajeets will deny that the aryans were similar to nordics

the fuck you talking about boi

Poland is the land of Nordids, Robust Nordids and West Baltids. Meanwhile Russia has entire villages filled with people that fit Proto Nordid look of Corded Ware people, but please tell me more Faelid monkey.

Source for that second claim? Legit asking. No we wuz sources

>literally whiter than Southern Europeans

lmfao

You are an uneducated arab. The steppe cultures were racially Nordic. There are no Arabs or Persians in Afghanistan, only Tajiks, Pashtuns, Uzbeks, and the like.

Attached: 1520620047231.png (961x1271, 150K)

Genetically, Tajiks are the closest living groups to Scythians and Yamna. They are closer to any Iron Age steppe group, let alone proto-Iranians, than anyone else today.

tajiks are persian lol

persian is not an ethnic group but an ethno-linguistic one

>Genetically, Tajiks are the closest living groups to Scythians and Yamna.
You can't be "closest" to both Yamna and Scythians, you ameriburger moron.

We speak Persian but we are not Persian, Persians are from Fars, massive cope.

he is a half iranian mutt

by this logic, the majority of iran are not persian

>Tajiks are the closest to Yamnaya
"No."

That explains a lot. All the western flags butthurt about Eastern Euros in threads such as those are "Iranian" mutts.

true, iran is filled with turks, baloch, kurds and other groups

probably like 20% is actually persian

They aren't. Ethnic Persians are about 40% of Iran

MASSIVE cope

By your retarded logic, what makes a farsi speaker from masshad more persian than one from herat?

Persian is not an ethnic group.

Yes you can you Poolish dumbshit, they are all genetically similar. See map.
Moron detected. Tajiks are Bactrians, Soghdians, and Kwarzimians who speak Sassanid Dari.

Attached: 1513386057521.png (960x959, 486K)

Cope with what? That average polack bydlo has more steppe and "aryan" in him than a person from Iran? lmao
Not a real source. Provide a real one or begone autist.

WTF they look like average people in Poland.

cope with "everybody who hates poland is foreigner white people love poland"

MASSIVE cope

Poles
Turan
Made my day mutt

>Not a real source.
Top kek, you got BTFO by PCA genetics map and now you want another source? You got rekt by facts dumbshit, deal with it.

I don't need to cope with anything. My ancestry is as Aryan as it gets, from both sides. I'm the /his/ shitposter with U106 and W.
That's not a PCA, that's autism. Since when are "Cossacks" a nationality?

>Since when are "Cossacks" a nationality?
Just a skeletal find. Obviously it's not all nationalities if things like Karelia HG and Bell Beaker, Germany are in there, but you are too dumb to understand.

Just looked on Wikipedia and they are only 60% of Iran. Not every one that lives in Iran is Persian my retarded diaspora friend

Can you link me to a paper that concluded that Tajiks are the closest to Scythians/Yamnaya?

Looking at a random PCA from an unknown source and coming to the conclusion that Tajiks have the most Scythian/Yamanaya in them since they look kind of close is not proof.

>Just a skeletal find
Of what? A "cossack" ? lmao
>Obviously it's not all nationalities if things like Karelia HG and Bell Beaker, Germany are in there
?
>but you are too dumb to understand.
Okay, swarthoid.

Persia was still raped by tiny faction of Eastern European Iranics.

Source not random spreadsheet

Of what? A "cossack" ?
Yes, because they have skeletons you autist.
>?
You really are too dumb huh. You were bitching that Cossacks aren't a nationality, but neither are any of the ancient skeletons found, Karelia Hunter-Gatherer is not a nationality either.
>Persia
Persia didn't exist at this point.
>Tiny fraction of Nordic European Iranians.
Fix'd.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andronovo_culture#Genetics_and_physical_anthropology

cope

Post your Nordic Iranian skull, so I can laugh in Gothic.

my genetics have been tainted by uzbek blood, my DNA is quarter turkic

A shitskin then. "People" hated by Aryans from Vedas.

I am not Iranian, same way you are not Nordic. Cope harder. You wish you were Nordic, which is why you larp as "Gothic". Pic related is ANE blood.

Attached: 1509678323374.png (1600x867, 790K)

massive cope, come here and I will break you shitty slav neck

Damn, those Nordics in Caucasus, how can my nation compete.

ANE /=/ Nordic. Yamna have more ANE than Corded Ware cultures. Nordic = Corded Ware and Andronovo.

why the fuck we talkin about nordics? who wants to be nordic?

imcjournal.com/index.php/en/volume-xvi-2016/contents-number-3-3/879-the-proto-slavic-warrior-in-europe-the-scythians-sarmatians-and-lekhs

Attached: Sarmatians_Map.jpg (846x535, 120K)

ANE =/= Yamnaya and Corded Ware were swarthoids.

Read your own post again, you dumdum. Like I said, you're nowhere near Shitlesian level and I won't waste my time arguing with a half-brain retard. lol

Got triggered again? Something strike a nerve Poolack? It's okay, you didn't know what you were talking about to begin with.

They don't fuck little boys in Poland

Says the guy that posts some outdated map of ANE to prove how amazing his Tajik swarthoids are lmao.

>reeeee
Top kek, you continuously screech and scream about sources when you have none of your own to counter. But why waste time arguing against a Poolack, you've no evidence or sources to show, you make retarded claims left and right without anything to back it up, and so you get BTFO every time I post.

Attached: 1458746877953.png (2100x1525, 241K)

But I didn't make any claims at all. It's you who's trying to prove how pure and NORDIK ARYAN Tajiks and other mongrels of Eastern Euros are.

From your outdates source: Poland, baltics, Finland and Russia are more Aryan than Swedes and Norwegians, not to mention Germans.

Your point? Come on. At least Silesian is half-way right with EHG and SHG.

>top 1, bottom 2
wtf I'm gay now???

>B-B-But I didn't make any claims at all!
Yes you did you dumb poolak.
>It's you who's trying to prove how pure and NORDIK ARYAN Tajiks
Never claimed that. Only claimed how the whiter-looking people in Central Asia are descended from the Nordic steppe cultures.
>other mongrels of Eastern Euros are
Here's a claim right here you dumbshit. Steppe cultures were Nordic.
>From your outdates source:
How is it every source is wrong and outdated but the empty, tiny brain of a poolak is right? The delusions of poolaks. Like I said ANE is not the same as Nordic, but you are too dumb to realize this and will keep repeating yourself.

Guess you always had it in you,waiting to be awaken.

>Yes you did you dumb poolak.
Source?
>Never claimed that. Only claimed how the whiter-looking people in Central Asia are descended from the Nordic steppe cultures.
And guess what. They come from Eastern Europeans that raped their way through Europe and Central Asia.
>Here's a claim right here you dumbshit. Steppe cultures were Nordic.
Just like Nordid Poles and Proto Nordid Russians. Your point? Scandis aren't even Nordid in the sense of Eastern Euro type.
>How is it every source is wrong and outdated but the empty, tiny brain of a poolak is right?
Your source is from 2014 if I remember correctly, made by Davidski. A Polack subhuman.
>The delusions of poolaks. Like I said ANE is not the same as Nordic, but you are too dumb to realize this and will keep repeating yourself.
Then why are you using "ANE" as some proof of Tajiks being more "Nordic" than Poles or Russians? lmao, the absolute state of you.

Attached: Russians.jpg (500x500, 59K)

hang it on your bedroom wall, sven

Attached: aesthetic.jpg (960x629, 60K)

>how the whiter-looking people in Central Asia are descended from the Nordic steppe cultures
>Steppe cultures were Nordic.
Your map shows Poles are whiter than them and literally live in the Baltic Sea are where the gene for blue eyes and blonde hair was developed in the first place.

The blue eyes gene first appeared in the north-western coast of the black sea.

WHG were blue eyed and had somewhat dark skin. Not like cheddar man, but somewhere close to a modern "tanned" Spaniard. Balts have quite wide face due to WHG.

>Source?
The many times you claimed that steppe cultures were easteuro. They were Nordic and resembled Scandinavians more.
>And guess what. They come from Eastern Europeans
Populations aren't static. Those ancient Eastern Euro's physically resembled Norwegians and Swedes more than Poles and Russians.
>Just like Nordid
The majority of Poles and Russian are not Nordic. The majority of Swedes and Norwegians are Nordic.
>Scandis aren't even Nordid
Nordid is a synonym for Nordic.
>Your source is from 2014 if I remember correctly, made by Davidski. A Polack subhuman.
And? His polackness doesn't take away from what he says. He's a smart polack who has evidence and uses facts. You are a dumb poolak who does not use evidence or facts.
>"ANE" as some proof of Tajiks being more "Nordic" than Poles or Russians?
When was that stated? That's just a model of ANE composition, anyway as I've said Nordic does not equal ANE. ANE would more closely model Yamnaya, who were not Nordic.

>The many times you claimed that steppe cultures were easteuro.
Because Indo Europeans were Eastern Europeans. :)
>They were Nordic and resembled Scandinavians more.
I didn't know Estonians and Russians are Scandinavian. Fuck Poles even, that's not the point.
>The majority of Poles and Russian are not Nordic. The majority of Swedes and Norwegians are Nordic.
Prove it.
>Nordid is a synonym for Nordic.
It's not. Not even quite close.
>And? His polackness doesn't take away from what he says. He's a smart polack who has evidence and uses facts. You are a dumb poolak who does not use evidence or facts.
??????? Your point here is??????? I know Davidski, I spoke to him personally a few times.
>When was that stated? That's just a model of ANE composition, anyway as I've said Nordic does not equal ANE. ANE would more closely model Yamnaya, who were not Nordic.
You're fucking retarded. EHG does come from ANE but there is thousands of years apart between both of them.

I can smell a butthurt shitskin through the monitor. Why didn't you stay in your Nordic shithole?

Never seen such autism in one thread.

Attached: dTYFLkE.gif (160x120, 438K)

>Because Indo Europeans
They resembled Scandinavians more. Brachy slavs don't resemble them.
>I didn't know
Tall, fair, dolichocephalic Scandinavians most resembled steppe cultures.
>Prove it.
This is common knowledge. Even you know this.
>It's not.
In his work The Races and Peoples of Europe (1977) the Swedish anthropologist Bertil Lundman introduced the term "Nordid" to describe the Nordic race
>Your point here is
You made the claim the Polishness of a source somehow mattered to me. It obviously doesn't.
>EHG does come from ANE but there is thousands of years apart between both of them.
And? There's still a genetic closeness you absolute idiot.

Bust Estonians are quite literally more "Aryan" than both Polacks and Russians. Hell, even more so than Finns. What's your point here again, my dear swarthoid friend? Are you implying that Tajiks and Swedes are Nordic, meanwhile people that live close to Swedes aren't? lmao, that fucking logic.

Besides, Russians and Poles have typical Nordid variant that was present among Corded Ware aka Aryans. Meanwhile Scandinavians have more of a Halstatt variant which was a mixed Beaker Nordid. In other words: Scandianvians and some Germans look more faggy than Polacks or Russians, due to less robust features.

MUH SKULLS XDDDD doesn't prove shit. You're actually implying that majority of Slavs is brachy, while it's not even close to the truth. There is more of Doli Slavs than there is Doli Scandinavians.

Here's a real redpill, you non-Baltic subhumans.

Attached: Nordids.png (1099x492, 770K)