Are there any foreign countries you'd die to defend?

Are there any foreign countries you'd die to defend?

For me the list is
>Canada/UK/Straya/New Zealand
>literally no one else

Possibly Japan.. I'm not a weeb, I just think they have the best chance of carrying on our work when/if our race is cucked to extinction

USA MOTHER FUCKER.

Since every single country in Europe DOESNT DO FUCKING ANYTHING.

Also Russia could take all of Europe by themselves (If the US did not intervene)

Moortugal, (uncucked)Germany, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, (uncucked)Canada, Greece.

Sounds weird, but a lot of these nations have stood by the UK even if they don't particularly like us, and they've been true allies to us, whilst the us has never been a true ally to us whilst we've been one to them.

>No mention of glorious Russian Federation.

From whom?
I'd only defend my south Slavic brothers.

I Would Die for America, Maybe England aswell,

ANGLOS UNITE BEBE!

sweden

No one's gives a fuck who your shit tier countrymen would die for...

Israel

any country that is 60% white or above

This entire comment... i cant believe people are this delusional!

Why?

finland

latvia

Like I give a shit about what you think. Go defend Israel, you cuck.

You'd die for Israel?

>inb4 Jews aren't White
They are the Whitest of our race.

England. Nothing more, nothing less.

Which part? Russia could take europe.... they probably wouldn't be able to hold it, but they could definitely take it.

None, fighting to protect your Jewish overlords isn't exactly the way I want to die. In a hypothetical scenario where our countries weren't completely fucked, then any Anglosphere country.

Vatican City

>he'd actually unironically die for world cuck capital Canada

t-thanks

>UK
faggot

>Against the based Serbs

I'm kidding negro

I'd defend the nips, I think they're stronger than whites, in a way, they care more about their own. Not chinks though, chinks are soulless

They are our greatest ally :^)

Sorry... your country is so irrelevant I can't hear your opinion.

I would only die to defend another country if it agreed to become a US state. America First.

t. Mehmet Kebaboglu

US/Switzerland.
Their women are goddesses

Jews aren't White

same desu
I feel a sort of fa.m love for my distant Anglo friends

The UK alone could beat Russia if they tried to invade us.

Deutschland über alles.

would you die for northern slavs?

Probably Australia, Poland and Japan. I think those countries are the most 'conservative' in their own nature compared to the countries surrounding them. (Indonesia, China, Germany, etc).

Anglosphere, Switzerland, Japan, France.

UK

>If your enemies kill you, you win
The new canadian military doctrine

lol @ every hamburger not being required to answer

>Israel

because it's not a decision they can make

Thanks cunt, back at you

The U.K., NZ and the U.S.

But with caveats.

Old S.A. I can't, despite being obviously close to Seff Afrikans, for bad blood reasons.

>whilst the us has never been a true ally to us whilst we've been one to them.
Yup.

Subtract New Zealand, add Poland, Ireland, and Japan, add any if it's Islamic aggression. Jordan, France, and Israel are a maybe. The rest of NATO is a possible.

Based rapist shit tier whites? go fuck yourself autist. They are literally nigger tier. Take your highschool education and shove your opinion up your own ass

W-Would anyone defend us :3

B8 kek ;-)

When we invade the aryan homeland and wipe them all out I'll give you a call mate

I wouldn't die for any monarchist country and their subjects.

Rhodesia & Scotland

Iran, Russia, Japan, America, NZ for the kiwis

>dying to defend pieces of land that a group of people with similar cultures/ideologies arbitrarily choose to live on

[spoiler]no though. just my own country for the right reasons[/spoiler]

I ain't getting shot in the ass defending Londonstan!

My National Guard unit is partnered with Estonia of all places, so I guess I'd die to defend Estonia.

Feels weird say that, though.

Implying you ever did anything to make your country great again.
No such thing. Western and Eastern Slavs never did anything for us. Fuck them.

I would definitely hurt your likely aggressor. I would also probably do it in a way that would enrich me and make your life harder.

Only Canada.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

What state?

Wouldn't even defend my own. It's just cucks and immigrants here now. :(

Not all of the UK is lost would still fight for britbros anyday.

Yes you are, we own you.

Lebanon, Iraq

Any earnest democracy.

Anglosphere Canada excluded, France, and the slavs

United Kingdom, Sweden, Germany.

They'd have to be willing to remove kebab though; otherwise, what's the fucking point?

Isis pls

Holy shit bong, are you that delusional?

Eh we would put up a fair fight, but they'd win after a long and bloody war

Bhutan and Tibet

Buddhism is truth and teaches people how to end suffering.

That is one of the most noble reasons to give your life in my opinion.

If there was a NatSoc country i'd fight for it too. even though i wouldn't be part of the 'master race'

M8, the USA has billions invested in dollar each year in military, they have the biggest military in the world. The american empire have military bases all over europe, and in those military bases they have nuclear warheads.

Russia is surrounded by nuclear weapons in what the USA's world wide media says it's a defensive anti missile protecting, but what they dont it's that it can be used as well as for offence.
Those nuclear war heads can reach great distances, and with the advances of technology that will increase. I believe the objective of Russia fighting Ukraine is partly to reject the USA territory in Ukraine that they could set a closer nuclear deposit, in which soon enough, if given condition, the USA could hit Russia’s nuclear power. That would neutralize Russia, and the American-Jewish power would break the balance of the socio economic world.
Russia is in no shape of fighting in a large scale war, it does not have the economy neither the allies. Nato is a coalitions led by the US, the UK, France, Germany, they all must bow to the american empire.
Last but not least, Russia is far from being the enemy. The USA is the aggressor.

Thank you for correcting the record on my post uh sir or madam.

US, UK

that's it. every other country would be better as the clay of one of those two nations.

What the fuck have you ever done for us?

>dying for your country

ahahahah nah

Burgerland
Post-Brexit UK
Straya
Maybe Nippon

Only the USA, and only the parts I like.

Russia's too much of a pansy to even try, they'd get fucked over by Trident.

I would say Russia but only in a likely future in which they're fighting off 50 billion mixed negroid creatures controlled by jews (Russia allied with the Asians) .

None. I'd rather die in the woods of starvation like a rat then represent any of these politicians on the front line.

Switzerland.

>You
>A fucking keyboard kike
>Hurt Russia

Italy (citizen/family here and there)
Galicia in Spain (family there + my soon to be wife)

russia maybe?

>like you ever did anything to make your country great again
Try OIF and OEF got to protect that petro dollar, killing shitskins for uncle sam, after service joined american trade union rebuilding american infrastructure(bridges, locks and dams, hydro electric plants, ie;superstructure) I've given my life to my country.
Also...
>Implying your country ever did anything great....

REPORTED!!

Anglosphere all the way baby. Plus the Nips because they're honorary whites.

Frankly Koreans are kind of based too though.

Texas

Japan, Ireland, Rusia.

>Not Israel.

Keep dreaming.

what the hell is wrong with the bongs tonight?
fucking garbage post dude

Russia is willing to kill millions of their own soldiers if it means victory. They are probably the toughest country when it comes to wars of attrition.
Or maybe they only beat the Germans because Stalin was a fucking lunatic.

All of Europe and Rhodesia. We already destroyed enough European culture between each other, it's not time for war between brothers when Islam is at our doorstep.

>Are there any foreign countries you'd die to defend?
>foreign countries
>foreign
>countries

Shouldn't you be sharting in a local mart?

Dominus vobiscum

Russia is holding out against the left and the zionists. We need to build relations with them ASAP

This

An uncucked Germany and a anime free Japan

>The USA is the aggressor.
Away with you freedom-hating commie shill

Just like I thought.