>be 18
>just started college
>move into my dorm
>all by myself, no room mate
>first few days go by, everything fine
>get back to dorm after class one day, start relaxing
>knock on the door
>its the RMA and my new roomate(s)
>they're both niggers, one short (a little bit shorter than me) and one really tall.
>first night they keep me up until 2 AM because one is watching John Wick while the other is face-timing some bitch
>second night im tired as fuck from school so I get in bed at 8:00, they roast me for it
>tonight they talked mad shit, punched me in the eye then just left my ass to go to a party
>they want ME to move out so they can be together

One of them asked me if I think black lives matter today. I told him "all lives matter" and he straight up called me a racist. I fucking hate niggers.

you are truly pathetic

what a faggot

no wonder the white race is dying

Definitely DON'T kill them

ha ha ha

we know that OP is always honest white man, but this time is big joke for us

black man not go to college!

Itch powder. Order it offline.

Black men go to college for FREE

cyanide is a hell of a drug, give them some OP...

>get back to dorm after class one day, start relaxing
>knock on the door
>scramble to put pants back on

report them

>1 post by this id

also the sage

they still not go?

friends am wondering if all poster here truly honest white man

blood feel cold, no good spirit here

This

The campus used to be pretty white until the college got a football team, which of course was the year before I started going.

Go to housing and get them removed. Tell them they call you racist. Thats what i did in college got a room alllll to myself

Thisx2

Ignore what they say about you, we all know you're better than those niggers. This is your best option, If I knew you in person I'd help you fuck them up, but sadly that isn't the case.

>Hates niggers
>Whines like a bitch for being called a racist
Bitch, just file a complaint with the school. If you have to, dig up some obscure cultural heritage you belong to and play off of that to your advantage. If you're a britcuck or potato nigger , said you're a Druid. Kraut nigger or nordtard, you're a viking. Eye-talian? you are special needs.

Fuck, meant this to reply to

Join a frat and become a Chad. Go back with your newfag bros and get revenge.

Be quick though, as nogs tend to wash out of college very fast.

Staple a job application to the door.

Guaranteed to keep them away.

Start letting it slip that you're a nazi. Maybe "forget" I out away a swastika flag.

Have you ever stepped foot in a university? Do you actually think fratbros are chads?

Do you go to a smallish school in west Texas by any chance?

Plant hard drugs in their drawers and report them.

Next time they bother you ask yourself "What would Moonman do?"

Just report them to the housing office, spread word to the other residents.

are they not?

Should've responded "no lives matter" and pulled out your glock, m8

>, punched me in the eye
what did you do after that?

>2016
>getting in debt for meme degrees
>attending BBC training academies
shig

>punched me in the eye
call the cops/campus security right fucking now, retard

your nigger roommates will eventually beat the fuck out of you if you don't get them kicked out, and what they've already done is criminal. you are not safe in your dorm.

start wearing a hoody/trenchcoat and leave your computer open (logged out of anything important obviously) on news articles about school shootings.

guaranteed result

>One of them asked me if I think black lives matter today.
aaaaaaaaaaand that's a wrap

sounds like typical interaction with them, especially when they start to cling together. op, whatever you do I wish you the best. p.s. play it smart and don't be a total bitch (not unless it's apart of sum devious plan)

This

This. Wtf are you doing here, you need to call the police and report this right now. Use the system. May just be enough to get them kicked out of school.