Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqPhO4V582g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Mkw is a good actor

I wish he had cut Donald Glover instead

WTF the movie is doomed

He was my favorite part of Ghostbusters: Answer the Callâ„¢

Why couldn't he play Han Solo though? What, a black man is not good enough for you racists?

Has The Dark Tower finally taught Hollywood a lesson? Forcing minority roles to pander to SJWs doesn't work.

yes. have you seen everything he has done has been white as fuck? hail ron howard, hail our people.

The absolute state of Sup Forums.

great argument nigger

>Idris Elba
Like Denzel, Will Smith, Samuel L Jackson etc, he transcends race in the eyes of the public

OMAR LEAVIN' YO!

Is Ron Howard /ourguy/ ???

>Michael K Williams
>Woody Harrelson
>Donald Glover

I don't know why, but all three of these actors seem really out of place in a Star Wars movie.

don't compare him to them. just stop. I'm not saying he's not as talented as them but the actual public doesn't know who Idris Elba is. Everyone knows who SLJ, Will Smith and Denzel are.

You're right; fortunately they'll be acting as fictional characters from that universe

Obviously

well he isn't as talented, so don't worry about it

>Samuel L Jackson
He's literally the token angry nigger, though.

>omar comin'

not anymore

you just know

They decided that BLACKED scene with Dany was too much for kids.

know what?

this. What do we know?

That sounds like a wild statement, but thinking about it, there aren't many blacks in his movies. His movies are pretty white washed.

She looks like the person from Black Mirror

That's not how you use the phrase "White wash"

she is the person from Black Mirror

Manderlay. You'll be sad that it wasn't filmed when BDH was at prime thiccness. That's all I'm going to say.

I wonder why that is.
>there are people in this world who think white washing means having mostly white people in your movies
God help this fucking species.

/thread

cuckie :-)

yum yum

>ywn kiss kiss and bang bang BDH
why live

>libucks are THIS obsessed

I saw it back in 2006. Have you seen Branagh's As You Like It?

Well, if the movie has only white characters in a context where there should be visible minorities, it kind of feels like any black or brown people have been deliberately eliminated. You can definitely talk about white washing

Is she in the early stages of the bogpill?

Nah dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=wqPhO4V582g

she got a nosejob 8 years ago and lip injections and botox a couple of years ago.

Again, that's not what white washing is. Look at the term. Use your brain and think about it.

>Is Ron Howard racist?

God this is dumb.

William's was making a different movie and they needed additional shooting for his Han Solo character that he couldn't commit to.

If you actually read the interview he says so.

The nose job is excusable if you read up on why she did it but I've never heard of her getting lip injections. It seems to me like her lips have always been big and it depends on how she's moving them.

Michael K. Williams and Woody Harrelson were the only reason to watch this trainwreck.

>waaaaa pol

Does it bother you we're the growing majority?

This.

Not an argument nigger.

How do you know he is "forced minority"? It's not like he was playing an already established white character. You make absolutely no sense unless you mean any black charcater is forced.

>2017
>muh identity politics

Has Ron Howard seen Manderlay?

Dark Tower was Harry Potter for 90's book nerds.

People know the character.

>Does it bother you we're the growing majority?
not one bit :)

I'm talking about Michael WIlliams in Han Solo, what makes you think he's forced as a black character?

>pic related was in charge of cutting his role

>He's literally the token angry nigger

That sounds more like Ice Cube

y'fired u cheez faced beeeeitch

that sucks michael k williams is fucking great in everything he pops up in.