What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Fuck that I once went to the cinema and it was EMPTY but some bitch was still in my chair so I waddled up to her and made her move her and her young kids so I could sit in my favourite spot.

getting ready for the no singles 2020 bill

>wants you to sit next to a stranger

right

>wanting to sit in a seat where kids have just sat in

is the penis inspection real too ?

wait, is that a literal no singles policy?

well, a normalisation of no singles at least?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My local kinohouse's booking system simply doesn't let you select seats that leave single gaps at all, guess it's better than OP's that says it to your face.

wouldn't you think of it as a bug then?

where am I suppose to leave my kino falcon?

the cage?

>Films are better when watched together
But that's blatantly false. Best case scenario, if the person is quiet and actually watches the movie it adds absolutely nothing. Worst case, if the person talks, it ruins your experience.

I always buy the seats on both sides of me, in front of me and behind. That way I have a zone of privacy from people. I don't buy the seats diagonal from me because that seems a bit much. It's improved my viewing experience immensely.

not really. you can sit in an aisle seat by yourself

this thread is full of literal retards

What does it say when you book two seats but still leave a single gap?

>Not riffing the movie with your m8
Pleb detected.

it would probably require his gf's identification to proceed

What's even the point of going to a movie with someone?

You don't talk during the movie (unless you're a nigger). You can talk after the movie but even then it's still kinda awkward because the movie is fresh in your head.

Is it so someone can keep you company during the 10 total minutes of card ride to and from the kinoplex?

>What's even the point of going to a movie with someone?
to even get inside..?

>You can talk after the movie but even then it's still kinda awkward because the movie is fresh in your head

This guy gets it. Nothing worse than walking out the theatre and immediately being asked "did you like it?" I don't wanna make small talk, I wanna think about the film I just watched.

why are you even going out among other people then?

Because the no-singles-policy forces you to.

What if you and your m8 are going to see it, but your buying your tickets separately because you don't live with each other and your aren't going out with each other so you cover your own bills?

I ask myself that too. What do people even "go out" for anymore? Seems like people just sit around at bars talking about useless shit. If you want to get pussy just use Tinder. "Going out" is just a meme.

i usually do this to make me seem more intelligent to the girl i bring.

that's not how it works

>going to a movie meant for kids

kek