I just marathoned the first 31 minutes of this and it's boring af. When does it get good or even scary...

I just marathoned the first 31 minutes of this and it's boring af. When does it get good or even scary? Old movies are so slow and bad.

When she starts looking like shit and gets paranoid.
Also Mia is cute af in this movie.

Overrated flick. If you want some Polanskino watch Repulsion, Chinatown or his Macbeth film

just watch transformers you low iq ape

You have to go back

I've seen Chinatown and thought it was great. What about The Tenant? I read a brief description of it and the plot sounds dank af.

>Marathoned
>Movie
>Go binge watch Orange is the New Black faggot

The satanists are Jews, Polanski wife got killed because exposed them.

>Doesn't know of the marathoning meme.
Newfags leave.

I actually haven't watched The Tenant but I've heard it's good. Generally Polanski was at his best in the decade after he got MANSONED and before he POLANSKId a 12 year old girl

>Old movies are so slow and bad.
You must be 18+ to post on this site. Rosemary's Baby is one of the greatest horrors ever made. The actions of Guy, how he allows the rape of his wife by the Devil, and conspires against her all for nothing but a career boost, are what makes it so horrific. Goddamn spewing pleb.

You got it twisted bro, she was 13 and said she was 18. There was grass on the field so he played ball.

I watch it and it's actually pretty good movie about a guy loosing his mind. It's sometimes has weird tonal shift though.

>dank af.
Are you 12? And if you can't find value in Rosemary's Baby nor understand the true nature of its horror, you won't find value, or "like", The Tenant. It has Polanski in drag, though, so it actually might be right up your "dank" alley.

Marathones first 31 minutes? what does that even mean? jesus

>Old movies are so slow and bad.

This is probably bait but I can't help but agree. Old movies just bore me, and the acting's weird and unrealistic, and if it's in black and white it's unwatchable but even if it's in colour something's just off and I can't watch it.

>dood evangelion lmao

>WEB-DL

I'm lmao at your life kid.

based cassavetes

Best quality there is. There is no BD of The Tenant, and the existing DVD transfers are subpar.

It's like a shittier old version of The Ring.

why did I laugh?