Which Conspiracies should everyone look up?

Paul Hellyer (former defense minister of canada) says there are aliens working together with the governments for some time now, and giving us technology
youtube.com/watch?v=rDGxq0Gzmj8

Is the moon artificial?
ancient-code.com/the-moon-an-artificial-base-who-put-the-moon-in-a-perfect-orbit-around-earth/
> Apollo 16 astronauts found rocks containing pieces of rusty iron Since oxidation requires oxygen and free hydrogen, this rust indicates that water should be somewhere on the moon.
>Strangely, instruments left by the Apollo missions sent a signal to Earth on March 7, 1971, indicating that “wind” containing traces of “water” had swept across the lunar surface.
there is at least some weird stuff about the moon.

Then you should look up bohemian grove. its basically a holiday resort for the rich and mighty. nixon and reagon were there before they became president. one head of the FED was there before he was elected (i think it was greenspan, not sure though). once a year they gather there and celebrate the "cremation of care" where they reanact a childsacrifice (allegedly with a dummy) by putting it in a fire pit in front of a giant owl statue.
youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE
the leaked clinton emails link her to bohemian grove, rothschild etc (pic related)

Mothman, an about 2m tall creature with glowing eyes and wings were seen a lot in a small city called point pleasent. some where followed while driving in a car (that thing allegedly just flew with the same speed without dropping a sweat). also there were a lot of UFO sighting in that time, and some time after the first visits a bridge suddenly collapsed killing a lot of people
youtube.com/watch?v=pT_znfUQYRc (dont know how good this documentary is, i saw a german one about it which was really good)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rnt0bJVM8jk
youtu.be/_NbEVEXExsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Men in black. Men dressed in blacksuit and ties and shades (like the movie basically) going around asking people who have seen UFOs and other weird stuff about what happened, and occasionally threaten them to keep their moth shut. they are always described as weird, like they never blink, some seem to dont know how a ballpen works, such stuff. they never show any identification and people just assume they belong to the government, and occasionnaly feel the urge to be honest about everything. sometimes the people forget about them and only remember days later about it. they were also asking people about mothman and allegedly have been seen a day or two doing something at the collapsing bridge
youtube.com/watch?v=rnt0bJVM8jk

got any more?

shamless selfbumb

Soros does rule the world. He even donated to a brazilian organization called Mídia Ninja.

ah ok, but isnt soros recently in a beef with the other globalists financial elites? is there anything to it or just rumors? ( i will need some time to look through your stuff

am through the first part, and so far it seems like just what i thought of this election in the us

both candidates are shit. its most probably a theatreplay with the establishment acting like they are against trump so the self proclaimed redpilled people support him for finally caring for the own country first while discrediting clinton for being a devils worshipper which does "dummy"-child sacrifices (which she apparently really does) and killing everyone in her way (which also seems to be the cas) or her being physically and mentally ill (at least physically is right, mentally she at least seems to zone out quite a bit when too much is going on like a small epileptic seizure without the twitching. cant say how sane she still is as all politicians seem to be drawn towards insanity). while the hillary supporters claim to be the voice of reason and being all for equality and shit while trumpsupporters and trump are racists idiots shouting around stuff which sounds good (at least the idiot that shout around stuff is right).
trump only has going for him that there is the tiny off chance of him actually not being part of it all, but i doubt it really

bump, pls post the best conspiracies

where are the pictures from? mars? also i aint seing shit on the first xD

The problem is that these people have the resources and power to play 15d chess. Who nows how many layers of control they have? What if even the most redpilled people are just useful idiots to some master?

Delete this. God doesn't build in straight lines user

youtu.be/_NbEVEXExsQ
This guy worked in deep underground military bases with greys.

well, we can play 3d chess, and we have a few billion on our side (once we have redpilled them) meaning we will have a few more Ds then 15.

i always saw us as morpheus, or the serpent that gave eve the apple, opening her eyes to the ongoing evil in the world which destroyed the paradise which were only in the mind because they simply were blind to the evil. our goul is to find the chosen one /chosen ones. of course he/they wont do it singlehandedly, but they are the once who will have some critical information which will make people realize, someone who has the knowledge we do, but the reputation and platform to spread it to other more efficiantly.

we are simply more, by a lot, we need to clear the fog of lies and then we can get rid of corruption one by one.

b u m p

ah the dulce underground base right?
also pretty interesting. while at it look at the denver airport. it is allegedly connected to the underground facillities. also it has some weird as fuck pictures on the walls, and a timecapsule with freemason symbol on it

Yes it's the dulce base. He talks about other underground bases as well and how they are beginning to build them in other countries like Sweden. Listen to this guys story though it's absolutely insane.

I'm stupid. Someone explain this

not sure either, but for me it looks like beneath the dust and sand there is some kind of structure. maybe walls from an old ruin or something

That's on Mars. If you saw that on earth, you would start digging because you would have discovered an archaeological site.

i did, though not the whole video, but i read up on the following:
the bases are allegedly as big as cities, with huge buildings and even likes in them. they connect beneath all of the usa. they work inside them with aliens on stuff like genemanipulation and mindcontroll. other countries have such stuff as well, maybe even connected whith each other (like sweden connected to usa and so on). anything i missed? the guy in the video talks about being shot at from one of the aliens and shooting back right?

Awww that's some freaky shit bro

yes that's it. He claims to have killed 2 greys and was shot but survived by some sort of energy. You can see where his hand is burned off and he's missing fingers from it

is that a fucking spidercrab thing?

Pablo Capile was here the other day.

Spiders from Mars. Ziggy was right.

this unnerves me

As someone who has spent a lot of time looking at skeletal remains, I find this one very interesting.

i did this some time for 9gag back when i didnt know this place. it explains the monetary and banking system in the most simplest way i could

holy fuck, that looks like a spine o.O

did you look through all those pictures yourself and found the stuff? or did you get them from somewhere else?

also when talking about skeletal remain, you probably heared of the rumor that there were once giants on earth and stuff have been found. did anyone find something interesting about that which seems legit?

Not legit.

I did not find this stuff. There is a lot of it online and a lot of it is crap. There are some golden nuggets however. As for the skeletons, I've been interested an looking but I've never found any credible evidence of giant skellingtons.

Boring

man what do you do when your god can only draw power through the worship of dank memes and the enemies is drawing power from something as fucked as dead baby's

Nice paintings, my dad also paints strange shit like that, no big deal, he's a masonic but low rank, still no big deal.

im really greatefull for your bumbing and all, but whats up with the owl pictures? i mean i know its about bohemian grove, moloch and all, but we talk about other conspiracies here too you know? xD
so basically same outcome as my shallow ressearch, just that i didnt find the nuggets x)
only thing i read that could hint to its legitness is that there apparently was a population of people who were bigger than the average back then, but wouldnt be any extraordinary today, maybe even relatively small

we are on the good side, the evil is on the dark side. over and over again you see how the dark side slowly devours its users. just look at darth sithius. if you look at rothschild and rockefeller they dont look much different (for fucks sake, rockefeller had like 6 hearttransplantations already, dark side is eating up a lot of him). they are destroying themselves while our danke memes are the good side of the force, there to protect the helpless and defy the evil. our power doesnt destroy us. thats how we will win

is there anywhere where i can look up such pictures myself?

Don't drink the cool-aid.

Come back down to earth, those people are evil, and "we are the good guys, that's why we will win" isn't how reality works. Moloch worshippers have been ruling society for thousands of years and they are about to ENSLAVE THE PLANET, the time for fantasy is NOT now.

Off you're high horse, everybody is the bad guy

i know its not that easy, but let me spread some optimism okay? x)

what am i suppossed to do with that?

Just search for Mars anomalies, Mars ruins, lunar anomalies etc... Lots of crap out there but there is some truth as well.

No, because it hurts the whole thing.

The world as we know it is about to come to an end, and you really think its time to spread some optimism?

I'm not even saying it MIGHT be coming to an end, we are already in freefall off this cliff.

Its so bad that it just might be the case that there is nothing anybody can do to avoid it.

What I like the most about our PEOPLE (not niggers/niggerizeds) is that the conclusions we come to are catastrophic and the most realistic. Bravo.

Moon

We really need a sticky on Sup Forums that explains to people how to make info graphics. I'm no expert myself but an easy start is that you can't squeeze a bunch of tiny text into a jpg and expect people o really be able to read it. Maybe some of you (who are OK) have desktops where you can easily read this image, but I'm on a tablet and I simply don't have the energy to strain my eyes that long. Should be a png, crops should be better (hell, half of the pictures don't accomplish anything anyways...) there's a shit load of blank space which jacks up the file size for zero benefit (Sup Forums of course has something like a 5mb limit I think) ... It would be better to copy paste this whole thing to a single wall of text and draw arrows to the images. Coagulating screenshots does nothing if your real goal is redpilling normies.

I should post this in the trump generals too. (but I won't)

the only way i see how we can avoid is to spread the red pills everywhere, and together do something, thats why im here, getting and giving red pills.
while doing so its good to have some optimism left, because otherwise we can just lay down and wait for the end. we need to boost our moral, to go out and spread everything. and a bit of optimism wont hurt i think.

i agree we are on the brink of collapse, probably already past that, and everyone should know that, but without optimism you wont have any will to fight. im not saying optimism about the situation we are in, but about how it will all turn out.
yeah, i hoped you have some website where i can avoid the crap, but ok, will do that =)

I'm a niggerized brown mongrel.

And i'd rather live in a white western brazil than a global joo communist hellhole.

Have you ever seen Texas holey rock? There's an assload of rocks like that in my aquarium.

/x/ calls this stuff "moonmoon" after a trip who would spam these images with no explanation which they considered "psyops/shilling."

Do correct me if I'm wrong, I won't argue.

No, you faggoty kraut. You need to understand that shit is bad, your women are being raped, your government has betrayed you, your forefathers sold you into slavery, and you are being genocided.

What are you gonna do about it?

What CAN you do about it?

Thats what we are trying to find out here.

Meant to quote

i know how bad it is, as i said, no optimism regards the current situation, but what the outcome will be. i alone sadly can do nothing about it, so i just try to distribute important information as far as possible in hopes of someone getting his finger on these which is in the position to use them for the good.

that and when i see people going to burn down the bundestag to help them

Niggerized/niggers are really different than black people, you might be black but you are not a nigger.

My point is that if burning down the bundestag is what it takes, WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU BUYING GAS AND MATCHES?

it could be those, but when you look at the picture you see how it seems to form a line and goes on beneath the dust. the holey rocks seem to no be so "stretched" in the structure. also are on mars the right conditions to form those holey rocks? i have no idea about geology x)

Not black either, just brown. Just one black grandfather, because grandma couldn't keep her fucking legs closed and had to raise my mom on her own.

Are you saying I'm psyops shilling? Thanks! I now feel like I actually did something tonight.

He's not in hiding so no.
He'll end up dead in a ditch some day hopefully though.

Yeah it usually goes that way. Unfortunately.
Promise BR bro user you will never do that!

What, have children?

I'm not fond of being sold by my spouse into indentured slavery, thanks. Had a vasectomy 5 years ago.

DISINFORMATION

HOLOHOAX
JFK
9/11

THESE ARE THE ONLY 3 RELEVENT CONSPIRACIES FOR NOW BECAUSE THEY ARE NO LONGER THEORIES

why arent you? your government is just as corrupt. the thing is as long as the people dont know about the truth we cant help them. you cant free someone who doesnt even know he is in prison. when i do that now the bundestag will have an area shut off for some time until everything is repaired and business as usual, while i get into prison while everyone will think im just a lunatic conspiracy theories/nazi (even though im half a kebap)/loser outsider that goes on a massmurder or whatever else the media would brandmark me with. additionally they would put more restrictions on gas and matches so noone can do it again.
first we have to let people know. at least thats what im telling my self

Promise you would never leave your wife.
Man.. Not having kids is bad, not every girl is a whore.

Yeah, they are. I've fucked enough married women to know it.

They are just better at hiding it. But sure, go ahead. Give a woman the power to enslave you. I'm sure it'll turn out fine. It's just a 78% divorce rate, afterall.

support structures for constructions on the insides of moons made visible by the thinning of the crust and the imposed stress over time.

hes ded too, under unusual circumstances

Maybe I am.

Brazil is fine, krautbro. We are getting our house in order. It'll just take a decade or two to repair the damage caused by the labour party, but as long as the masses don't put them back into power, we'll be fine.

so are we just agreeing the moon is artificial? and if so who do you think put it there? and why?
as to who i would say either aliens or ancient civilizations far more advanced than we are which than later destroyed itself.
as for why?
well the thing is i believe there is a lot of stuff from ancient civilizations that are part of a bigger message. wether it is the moon, the pyramids, some ancient temples, many of them are designed in a way there there is pi somewhere hidden in the constructure. maybe even the runes like pi or the nazis used (i dont think hitler had some occult ressearch groups for nothing) fit into there to tell us something. as to what i have no idea

Lmao at you guys

>The global elite control our news!
>News is featuring Soros and the kotch brothers supporting globalist agendas!
>No intelligent man would ever reveal there power level

Sup Forums BTFO

Y'all don't have a clue, but you could destroy the foundation and watch the regime topple

yeah, just keep thinking the media is free and trustworthy. nothing to see.

I mean, pareidolia is a 100% real phenomenon.

I believe there is more to mars and the moon myself, but I'll never know for sure, all we have is shitty stitched panoramics from a camera that isn't as good as the webcam on my 2006 Acer laptop.

There's a shitload of UFO evidence that is absolutely lens flare from the crazy 1200mm mirror lenses they use in space. A real high end telephoto lens like that used at sporting events like the Olympics and the super bowl and the world cup weigh 20, 30 pounds and NASA can't afford to launch them up there.

The round earth theory is a pretty good one.

maybe the flatearth theory is real and space doesnt exist and is just a big cupple over us lmao

Canada isn't real. It doesn't exist.

RED ALERT!!! shiller found this thread. try to decieve and undermine us. We will engage DEFCON 2. Everyone use extreme caution

Oh I agree fully about pareidolia. It's real. But that dosnt make these images any less interesting. I'm sure I'll never learn the truth.

>germans

I took a $12,000 photography trip to Antarctica with Art Wolfe of PBS fame.

Of course I didn't see the south pole but that flat earth shit is.... ZOMG OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEPLE!
They are interesting. The spider from mars caused quite a stir on /p/. We will never know the truth. The image posted in this thread is photoshopped though to brighten the object in question - and the camera on the rover is maybe 320x400 pixels. My camera on earth (canon 5d mark ii) is like 3200x4800 pixels.

320x400? did they just took one of the first phones with cameras on and attached it to the rover or what?

i mean when im going to send a robot millions of kilometers away through the vaccuum of space to observe a giant rock, i would take the gddamn best camera available. i mean when they have enough for that they might as well spent a few thousand more on the camera god dammit. the more you look into the more it seems they are covering shit up. somewhere else someone posted a youtube video of nasa photos from the moon, and there you could see that something was photoshopped at times. like they just smeared part of the picture where something was you shouldnt see

>true conspiracies
jews trying to destroy whites in order to eliminate any threat to jewish rule from the only other intelligent race/ make more sheckels
>top tier
anything with Kennedy assassination
various global elites trying to create NWO
MKUltra is still operating and is more effective than ever
>mid tier
ayy lmaos
ghosts n sheeeet
most religious end of days shit
>shit tier
flat earth
hollow earth
every thing is a simulation
Truman show and other variants
nazi arctic moon base

actually never looked into mkultra, but it was about mindcontroll right? if so what do you mean with more effective than ever? everyone being controlled by the programm or just a few individuals, but really effective?

also kennedy assassination is very real as well. i mean he wanted to get rid of the FED, even passed a law that abolished it, the new banknotes were already circulating in the billions, then he gets asssassinated, the new notes get drawn out of circulation, fed takes up its business and noone speaks of the law ever again (despite it still being active)
also we all now how the NWO likes to put some message or hints into their deeds (pic related)

>kennedy assassination
the Zapruder video looks heavily edited if you watch the whole thing and overall, bizarre.

I ment this as a general grouping of conspiricy theories. No doubt that one of the Kennedy assassination ones is true, but they range from Johnson killed Kennedy to become president, to the CIA killed Kennedy, to the banks arranged his murder, or some combination of multiple theories. MKUltra was a mind control program among other things the the CIA claimed to have shut down after news of its existence was leaked to a very pissed off congress. But had they actually been successful or not shut down the project, there would be no way to know how effective it was or who was effected.

what did you mean then with "more effective than ever"
and yes, i figured that you dont think JFK murder is fake, i just wanted to put out to those who dont know and give some background to it

I just meant that they actually got somewhere with it, officially the closet they came was getting people really high then hoping they said something useful or using devil's breath, which everyone else from the soviets to petty Colombian criminals were using.

devils breath is the drug that allegedly robs your free will after using it made from some plant right?
and well, i believe the human minds are too complex to be outright controlled. the closest you can get to i believe would be reducing the resistence by numbing thought. wether it is drugs so they just dont want to talk back, or just say the truth because its easier or whatever, or maybe even the flourid in everything numbing the brains and making people less revolting