Game of Thrones Season 7 Finale Title & Runtime Confirmed

Get Hype!
Game of Thrones season 7 finale is titled “The Dragon and the Wolf” and will run for a total of 79 minutes and 43 seconds.
screenrant.com/game-thrones-season-7-finale-title-runtime/

>not 80 minutes as promised
DAAAAAAABID

holy fucking tits

when will it leak?

>The Dragon and the Wolf
>Jon and Dany banging for 79 minutes and 43 seconds

don't forget the stupid 2 min intro that everyone skips over, so more like 77min, 43 sec

Glorious

Literally fancerive: The show.

I d-dont mind.

>hating fanfic
Rather that than D&D attempting to mimic GRRM's edge without the meaning that makes it powerful. It's nice to see these characters happy because it will never happen in the books.

LEAK IT FAGGOT

Plot twist: it's about Ghost fucking Drogon.

>I CAN'T DO MOOOOOOOOOOOOR

>Game.of.Thrones.S07E07.The.Dragon.And.The.Wolf.1080p - [Leaked] - [ECLiPSE]

WHERE ARE THE LEAKS

Pajeet got paid off and Spanish won't fuck up showing the thing early twice.

It's not stupid, but yes we skip it. What about the credits and behind the scenes, is this included too?

I like it that way.

You will have to wait for 4 days for that.

Yeah, you're right it isn't a stupid intro, it's fairly creative, but they need to get on sci fi channel's page and just have a 10 sec or less intro.

I seriously doubt behind the scenes is included, but I thought the credits were in the intro. Do they after post show credits usually? The episodes i download just end right after the last scene.

>dragon and the wolf
>boat sex LITERALLY confirmed

The main credits are in the intro and the full credits are at the end. Typical format. The intro is pretty good. The thing is that it changes slightly every once and awhile, showing more or less locations, but its a subtle change so its easily missed.

It's about Rhaegar and Lyanna.
It was a beautiful wedding.
I was there.

direwolf scene was cut

Ah, got ya about the credits. i honestly haven't watched the intro since early first season.

Anyone else hoping that E07 gets leaked soon?

hey me too, were you the guy who took off his pants, jumped on a table and just meat spun for 10 minutes much to everyone's delight? if you were, I'm the fag who sucked your dick on the table and spit your jizz into the punch bowl

good times