Sup Forums I need advice

Sup Forums I need advice

>Dating a black girl I met at a Trump rally
>Getting interestingly tired of being called racist
>Libshit SJW types have literally spit on us (ran away so I couldn't even confront them)
>Literally get called things like "Fetishist, slave enabler, etc"

Should I just break it of lads? I'm just so tired of this shit.

Keep trolling SJWs, don't be a faggot

nah m8 it's even better if it makes sjws mad

Where the hell are you for this to occur?

If you actually love her then you'll keep with her
But if you're letting a bunch of limp wristed faggots, that you should be able to catch and wrangle their necks, get to you then it doesn't sound like you really care much about her

Document it on video, post on YouTube. Make money and spread the truth about the hateful left...

You share with us an odd tale. I'm having some trouble believing you.

This

LSU surprisingly

This!

Expose those Hippocrates

fake story is fake

libshits and sjws want to dilute the white gene pool you clueless faggot, they would be ecstatic and praise you endlessly

SJWs are literally against dating outside your own race because of "race fetishism" or some shit.

*if you're a white male

>Sup Forums I need advice
>Dating a black girl
stop doing that

Holy shit do this. It will cause them to lose so much traction if they are literally going against interracial relationships.

I'm not sure. They already hate on WM/AF to the point it's a common meme. Their cognitive dissonance is like an immovable object.

Don't race mix you retarded faggot. The white race is dying already stop fucking monkeys and grow up.

If you like her and enjoy dating her why would you care what some faggot sjw's think?

Well, I'm talking about with general populace.

seems like you are tired of her.
don't drag the poor girl on, be honest with her
hopefully she understands

My waifu doesn't approve of you using her image, if you keep it up i'll shit in your water supply.

theyre against white males doing it

Pretty much this

Ignore those fags
If you're really that weak minded (saving to sjws of all people), then probably you need to remove yourself from the gene pool anyway