Tell me, Sup Forumsaks: What should be done with Bowe Bergdahl?

Tell me, Sup Forumsaks: What should be done with Bowe Bergdahl?

Don't know enough to say.

Trump's position got me thinking over the long run, though. From the surface psychological aspect, to the business way of looking at whether it was a deal that made sense, back to wondering about the ultimate importance of moral behavior, to the totally immoral behavior of the last long run of presidents with regard to POWs left to rot, back to concluding that I just don't know enough about the situation.

So all that aside, I'd say learn from the past and work for the future. Let's identify the mistakes and whatever is wrong with this story, and use an honest basis for making future decisions.

For a post that says absolutely nothing, there sure are a lot of words in it.

The dude had a reckless, idiotic plan, but it wasn't malicious. He's paid a heavy price for it.

Let him live what life he has left to live in peace.

>>/hillshill/

Have every male at Guantanamo fuck him up the ass over the course of a single day. After that he is released

he should get the rope.

Our military has had it's hands tied by faggotry

They should never have traded for him and should have killed him when they found him

Traitors can rot in the field

lame

Maybe. But if we really care about this guy then some investigative journalism is needed. I default to Trump's position that if you defect and then on top of that it causes further trouble, then that's a big problem.

Executed for desertion. There is no other answer.

Left to rot with the sand niggers. We traded prisoners for his deserting ass. Hung for every life lost in the search for him.

Fuck him I hope he kills himself.

No you faggot, you're lame. All you said was "dunno lol" and threw in some sappy "let's build a brighter future" appeal-to-morality shit at the end. Fuck off.

Not really. I hate to think that the military really is resorting to the gibsmedat of last resort for grunts.

Well he didn't defect. He left base without orders. I think his exact charge was "misconduct" in the face of the enemy.

If we had caught him a week later, yeah let him spend some time in jail. He spent 4 years captive in bum-fuck Afghanistan with the worst of the worst kind of sand-niggers. He's had his punishment.

Trading in those Taliban was the price we paid for taking away their opportunity to put out another propaganda video of them cutting off an American soldier's head.

Oh how I wish I could send you back to fight in the Civil War. See how long you would last.

>faggot deserts
>nowai gaiz he just left the base without orders!

You are a massive cuck.

His plan was to flee to another base in order to command the ear of a higher officer. You think his plan was to just live his life on the road in Afghanistan?

You're just another shitposter who hasn't done their research.

>faggot deserts
>puts fellow soldiers at risk
>actually gets some of them killed looking for his deserting ass
>he deserves life

Yeah no. Also I don't care about whatever armchair military fantasy you have in your head. Try to stick to the facts.

>get caught deserting
>just kidding it was a just a prank I wanted to talk to general McPoopyPants

Do you believe everything a criminal tells you?

The one point I will give your shitposting ass is that it is fucked up that people died looking for him. That certainly goes well beyond the cost of the 5 Taliban.

But throwing him in a cell to rot away isn't gonna bring those guys back. I'm sure he feels the weight of those deaths every day.

One of those soldiers was from my home town. I watched him Mom sob as they did a final roll call ceremony for him at my High school. War is fucked and there are no easy answers.

>let's not care about any military order or discipline because feelings

Great logic. Let's open all the prisons right now.

Hanged for treason, or at least rot in the brig for 20 years. He talked to them, and cost lives of non-coward soldiers.

Fuck him, and fuck obama for freeing a bunch of terrorists in exchange for this worthless piece of shit.

He got his fair trial. We didn't just get him back and send him off to his hometown in Idaho.

He's not at the end of a rope. So that job isn't done.

This. He could've been a fucking pussy and "hurt himself" or some other nigger-tier shit, and gotten his discharge papers if he didn't want to be there. Instead, he deserts his fucking post and people get killed trying to get his faggot ass back. Somehow, he DOESNT killed being alone in enemy territory, which blows my mind.

You know what the Russians & Germans did to deserters in WWII, right?

OP is a woman or nu-male beta bitch. Our words are wasted on the brainwashed liberal mind. sage and hiding.

One of my officers was in the unit with Bergdahl when he went missing. People died on patrols looking for this piece of crap. He's no hero, just a loser.

If there is a threat of punishment, then that punishment must be carried out and done publicly, along with the trial, in order to be effective.

If the penalty for what he did is getting hanged after a trial or shot on sight, then that's what has to be done. We have no freedom without rule of law.

>You know what the Russians & Germans did to deserters in WWII, right?
What?
Legit, I don't know

Nah, senpai. I hate him too. I just wondered what you guys thoguht about the situation.

oops, sorry op. I meant this guy

Rape and Rope

this is the only right answer, if our military weren't cucked by faggotry he would have been executed in front of a firing squad and rightly so.

Fucking leftist faggot

Traditionally deserters were executed.

Public hanging would be nice

Threes for trips. But read off the public crimes before the public show hanging.

Fair has to be fair.

A traitor should die a traitor's death. Public execution.

I'm OK with this

I'm Norwegian and I support this man's amnesty as he is of pure Germanic Scandinvian descent.

Obama is such a cuck, paying ransom to Iran, trading captives with the Taliban, what the fuck I'm pretty sure there are laws or at least unwritten rules against this sort of thing

who?

You russian, senpai

Reminder that Obama negotiated with the Taliban and gave them their men back for this guy yet couldn't be bothered to rescue Kayla Mueller and other hostages (despite the location being knonw) for two months.

why not go full clockwork orange and just hand him back to the taliban?