Are the ruling class/elites really descended from

Are the ruling class/elites really descended from
the White elites of Colonial times? I find it hard to believe that Spanish families managed to keep their power after the independence movements.

Attached: latinamerica.jpg (1147x1096, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Brazilians_by_net_worth
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOS

LOS

no, from euro immigrants that came afterwards
or jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Brazilians_by_net_worth

ESTADOS

"Spanish families" where the ones who started the independence movements in the first place. The "pureblooded" Spaniards never really stopped ruling latin america

Some are, but most of them come from late 19th/early20th century European immigrants who got rich through commerce and industry.

Luksic
Paullman
some random Arabs
etc

>White elites

only in chile and argentina

Attached: 1408.gif (288x288, 1.88M)

>only in chile and argentina
>Spain

Old money survives. They are like vampires, constantly leaching off new money by investing early and in a variety of sectors/countries/fields.

They also know how to run the country so even in communist style revolutions, when people stop eating the rich they pop up from their holes and help run the country becoming the elite in the new system.

>mexico will never become an indigenous fascist country and kill the criollos
Sad

south Belize we bacillary run the country because of our white genes

*basically*

>kill the criollos

watch their tv, they are obsessed with criollos

i am the richest south american

>I find it hard to believe that Spanish families managed to keep their power
they did that USAno, the indians didn't give a fuck

There're a lot of patrician families here with basque heritage.

Yes, when I went to Mexico, all the rich people areas were full of white Mexicans and the poor ones filled with Natives and (dark) Mestizos

This actually still happens in the Philippines, all people in the 1% are Spanish old money of white descent or self-made Chinese tycoon who fled communism

There's plenty of exceptions in both places tho

Maybe if YOUR ancestors didn't marginalize the natives to the point of cucking them mentally, socially and culturally in all aspects we wouldn't have this sort of problems.

lol
they would think so, but what kind of elite chooses to migrate into bumfuck jungle nowhere.
most whites in america are European refuse, jews, cagots and the like

Still more successful that Poortugal

They are criollos, most are found in norte de mexico (northern mexico)

Northern Mexico has a higher GDP per xapita than Portugal

en notre de mexico, las personas son blancas.

kys

>jews
jews are good people.

Ruling classes started the independence movements and revolutions, most of them funded the movements so they could trade without the Spanish kingdom telling them what and whom

fucking CHIs I swear to god.
it's just a fucking historical fact and you get this devastated. What? do you think that migrants have been trash historically except in the Americas where they were the creme de la creme of European societies? look at all those doctors and engineers and astronauts

Attached: immigrants-1843.jpg (1128x759, 242K)

They were successful here in the USA. Italian american counties for example are 3 times richer than Sicily and south italy.

It's the other way around. Only those that proved that they were pure Europeans, with no Jewish or Moor ancestors could immigrate to the New World. Mutts had to stay in Iberia.

>The concept of Limpieza de sangre, was a significant barrier for many Spaniards to emigrate to the Americas, since some form of proof of not having recent Moorish or Jewish ancestors was required to emigrate to the Spanish Empire. However, within Spain's overseas territories the concept evolved to be linked with racial purity for both Spaniards and indigenous.[12] Proofs of racial purity were required in a variety of circumstances in both Spain and its overseas territories. Candidates for office and their spouses had to obtain a certificate of purity that proved that they had no Jewish or Muslim ancestors and in New Spain, proof of whiteness and absence of any in the lineage who engaged in work with their hands.[13]

We're talking about the old-grown colonial elites, that came to this side of the world on the 16th and 17th centuries, not latter immigrants.

I didn't say they didn't become successful once in the Americas, I'm commenting on their social status in Europe.

Similiar applies.

Permanent migrating elites were very rare and few in number. Those who did migrate would later return to Europe after making their wealth because there was nothing in Latin America for them to spend their wealth on, especially in the 16th and 17th centuries.

>I find it hard to believe that Spanish families managed to keep their power after the independence movements
They were the ones that orchestrated those revolts to begin with, and they were the ones who led the fight too. For starters, what happened here was not an independence war but a civil war between Spanish citizens.

>Are the ruling class/elites really descended from
the White elites of Colonial times?
No. A lot of the "ruling" class as your little brain believes were actually peasants a generation or two ago and got their money from corruption and kleptocracy. You might find some Jew name here and there tho
> I find it hard to believe that Spanish families managed to keep their power after the independence movements.
They were the literally the ones who wanted the spaniards to gtfo in the first place? You think George Washington and the gang loved the brits?

I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: 1497587202311.png (18x271, 724)

Yes, because irs so smart being a slave to good ol nobles and kings, being illiterate and socially a slave under your masters than being a free man of your own will in the new world, you subhuman kikes should be massacred abd your heads spiked in a steel colomn that will remain for thousands of years.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-23-18-23-37.png (720x1280, 797K)

why are you so hostile?

>YOUR ancestors
Oh sweetie they are your ancestors not his. Mexico is just an appendix of Spain and all the nativist bullshit that they have put in your head is just that bullshit.

I have literally, literally never seen a poor white person here. With that I mean street beggars, hobos, windshield cleaners etc. None. They're all your typical brown, pueblito Mexicans.

Algún día te voy a contar la historia.

Attached: descarga.png (204x247, 4K)

kys chi

you ain't white

TESACO LA FICHA JAJAJAJA CHICANOOO

Not even a CHI just a history major. Mexico is just Spain that created a fake identity based on natives to form a madw up nation. His ancestors stayed in Spain while yours settle in Mexico. But both of you come from the same country genetically and culturally. Everything that you blame Spain for is just the fault of the Spaniards that move to Mexico not the ones that stayed in Spain that never ruled that land.

>You think George Washington and the gang loved the brits?
Yes, to some extent which is why they originally tried to get more autonomy but still be part of the British Empire.

Here you can see peasants, street windshield cleaners, and people selling shit on the bus, all of them blond with blue eyes yet you can still see 11:59 dark indios driving on BMW and stuff.

Poverty doesn't have color here.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 613K)

What's a wimp like you going to know about LA RAZA, huh?

To even be allowed to come to the New World, one had to be a hidalgo/fidalgo, or one of their servants. Commoners generally were not allowed to leave Europe. They did stay, since here was the place where the Spanish and Portuguese crowns gave them lands. In Iberia, all the land already had owners. If they hadn't remained, criollos wouldn't exist, and consequently there would be no independence, since it was criollo-led.

This. Mexico is still colonized. Kick all the criollos out

I am history major. Mexican independence is one of the biggest rarities in history,a war which the royalists win and then decide to declare independence. Hating Spain is just part of your process of nation building but anyone with a brain can see that culturally you come from Spain and that the native influence is residual.

Don't study my peoples' history, bl*Ncoid

doubt.jpg

also, you have mennonites and they're poor by choice so not really a fair comparison. now fuck off.

I agree with you but Spanish people in Spain aren't free of sin, their country is the one that benefitted off the exploitation of the Americas

I know a few from my neighborhood, I used to play with 2 blonde kids from kinda poor houses, a mulato kid, a rich whiter kid and a few brown ""generic"" mexicans. I mean, most people that are on street situation usually either come from some marginalized indian rural village forced to beg or are migrants from Centro América but there are indeed poor whites.

Here we have rich whites and poor whites, why? Because South Brazil is white.

>also, you have mennonites
You also have them
>now fuck off.
I don't know how things work in Mexico dude but here having white skin doesn't mean jackshit, and i'm pretty sure it doesn't mean anything in Mexico either.

The issue is not that you aren't wrong, the issue is that you assume my ancestors are filthy hispANO scum. Pure tlatoani blood flows through my veins.

That's sad

Mexico is the latino version of South Africa

Attached: mexico race ethnic inequality.png (466x181, 41K)

Being """"""""""white""""""""""""" is even sadder.

>mulato kid

>Spain
>White

Yeah, are you retarded

It's like saying that the ruling class of the USA can not be WASP because they got their independence from the UK

They didn't.Most money and taxes in America stayed in America.The only money that the Spanish king saw from America was the quinto real.All the other taxes remained in the American church or the hands of the cabildos,capitancies or viceroyalties.In exchange of the quinto real Spain guaranteed the protection of the Americas with its fleet and army.America developed way more than Spain during the colonial period

No, Mexico is part Spanish but it's also heir to its own civilization.

I've seen plenty, there used to be one sleeping in parque hundido in Mexico City, I bought him coffee a couple of times. There's at least three on gas stations in Bajío, the girl that works/lives in my local tortilleria has blue eyes, there's one green eyed guy selling tacos de canasta in Mixcoac, there's a couple of güeras working my local oxxo, I've seen a couple of elderly guys with blue eyes sweeping floors in metro stations and I know for a fact there's a couple of dozen prostitutes with light colored eyes working on brothels in Mazatlán, I'm not talking gringa strippers but 400 peso girls, a few with knife marks on their faces.

No, they're by no means a majority of the poor in Mexico and overwhelmingly we are a colorist society but you have to be extremely naive to think it works in such a way white people are somehow immune to poverty and being destitute in Mexico, there's plenty of poor med whites with brown eyes and French and Italian surnames in Iztapalapa.

You'd have to be extremely sheltered not to realize this and that you're making such a statement makes me wonder how much you pay mind to the people around you serving you or doing menial works.

At least in the case of Argentina the criollos (peopel descended from old Spanish colonists) were the elite until the mid 20th century, after that the Italian faggots and others who immigrated to this country started to become the real elite. Today the biggest companies are owned by descendants of late 19/early 20th century immigrants, although the old Spanish elites still hold some symbolical power

>med
>whites

Attached: 1483871624883.jpg (238x192, 9K)

>street beggars, hobos, windshield cleaners etc.
Oxxo workers aren't beggars

>Barbarians
>White

Not all white Mexicans are rich but most rich are white

How many could I take under my roof and tribe?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-09-19-28-38.png (720x1280, 944K)

He was black but wasn't like nigga motherfocker black. Though bit too darker compared to black cubans.
But most of those were made in favor of the criollos rather than the natives. I know that some intended to do a right with the leyes de burgos or some priests working for the rights of the natives. But you have to be on denial if you don't accept the marginalization socialy and culturaly the natives suffered by the spaniards, specially for a history major.

It's the same here, I have no idea what he's talking about.
I've seen plenty of poor "white" people and "southern European" looking people. And also indigenous even with cars like this and last gen phones.

Attached: s-l960.jpg (800x440, 75K)

>But most of those were made in favor of the criollos rather than the natives
So you just proved his point.

>No, Mexico is part Spanish but it's also heir to its own civilization.
Mexico is its own thing since its creation but it is just a divergence of Spanish culture which is its core just like the Canary islands or Cuba were offshots of Spanish culture so is Mexico.Nativism is important for creating the Mexican nation but it is a joke historically speaking

I wasn't trying to disprove his point. In fact, I have no idea what I'm talking about anymore.

They're dirt poor, unless you're a teenager doing a "summer job" you're pretty much fucked working in an oxxo. It's the very definition of a dead end job. They're barely above people working for whatever subcontractor cleans metro and the guy selling tacos de canasta might unironically be doing better.

I was just trying to illustrate in concrete examples, off the top of my head.

>lol i saw like a dozen poor white people in my life so like white people are just as disadvantaged as everyone else
Get a grip you fucking faggot, please tell us how does the number of poor white people compared to everyone else? Or what about the number or rich non-whites compared to whites?

And don't give me your cherry picked stories bullshit, I mean total number.

>"white" people and "southern European" looking people.
why are you even making this distinction?

You desu. In fact your king moved the throne there. Even the royal library was moved to Brazil

Fuck you wannabe white scum
Benis in your ass and in the south brazilian retard

Where was he from?

>were made in favor of the criollos rather than the natives
Certainly the Spaniards had priviledges because they were the people which the crown could rely on and the people that conquer the land. They were granted priviledges,but the culture of marginalization that you are speaking about comes from the Spaniards that settle in Mexico,not the ones that stayed in Spain.The Spanish crown had a testimonial control over the Americas outside of trade and protection.The ancestors of the people that you live with are the ones that you should blame for all the things that you don't like about culture,not the descendant of a farmer in the fields of Andalusia or the descendant of a soldier that fought in Germany.

Daily reminder Mexico will always be a third world undeveloped shithole because its entire culture revolves around oppressing brown people and forcing them to live and work in miserable conditions to support the rich white elite.

#SupportWhiteGenocideInMexico
#SendEmBackToSpain

Attached: mexico racist.jpg (672x450, 25K)

Why the fuck do you want total numbers about a country that's like 80% non-white?

Rich families here have mostly french, italian, british and german (includes ashkenazi, swiss, etc) surnames. Barely any spanish one

Because of retarded Sup Forums memes

I don't remember, but he was probably from Veracruz since we live there.

>Veracruz
Wonder if there's actually black people in Veracruz and Oaxaca or it's just memes

finally, a CHI post I can get behind

Attached: 1506222495371.png (540x393, 85K)

calm down zapata Jr

>bcs
Why?

> after that the Italian faggots
DEAL WITH IT
E
A
L

W
I
T
H

I
T

Attached: 4OyJIG8.png (590x1123, 46K)

>the old Spanish elites still hold some symbolical power
>Symbolical power
>Power

Out of experience, there are a few black cubans and a few mulatos on the main city. But there's also Yanga, which is a town made by a rebellious slave that escaped.

They are still powerful outside of the Pampas region where most immigrants went

Marcos PEÑA
María Eugenia VIDAL
Juan Manuel URTUBEY
Alfredo CORNEJO
Gerardo MORALES