"The script centers on two policemen, one an old-timer (Mel Gibson)...

>"The script centers on two policemen, one an old-timer (Mel Gibson), the other his volatile younger partner (Vince Vaughn), who find themselves suspended when a video of their strong-arm tactics become the media's cause du jour. Low on cash and with no other options, these two embittered soldiers descend into the criminal underworld to gain their just due"

Dragged Across Concrete (2018)

Are you ready for the social media butthurt of a lifetime? Is there anyone more redpilled in (((Hollywood))) than these two? Why haven't they been banished to Independent film making yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt6491178/
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZbwtHi-KSE
ethnicelebs.com/vince-vaughn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/ourguys/

That's a shit slogan. Get rekt sounds better.

Wait a minute? There is a memefilm coming out?

should I finally stop pirating and go to the cinema? I want to support my niggas.

Everyone needs to keep in mind that even if the movie turns out to be a masterpiece it will still get bad reviews because of dishonest critics and their political agenda.

if only it was real

imdb.com/title/tt6491178/

OH SHIT
What kind of guy is this Zahler that's directing it?

CAN'T QUELL THE MEL
CAN'T CON THE VAUGHN

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZbwtHi-KSE

>reading reviews
>deciding to see or not see a film based on reviews

what is your major malfunction numbnuts

>cause du jour

If only you would learn how to look things up on the internet before you open your fat mouth.

Come on, if you had no idea and somebody threw this synopsis, with these actors, at this time in the world at you, would you believe it?

He's doing God's work.

Do it faggot. I riled up my whole family to pay full price for hacksaw ridge on vets day amd my mom complained about the gore but said she was glad she could support mel because of how unfairly the jews treated him

Get rekt makes you sound like a teenager who plays video games all day. Which fits the alt-right, so go for it.

It took me one second -- just one -- to find out.

Pardon my french, but wouldn't it be cause de jour not cause du jour? Or maybe cause de journeé?

>that image
“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.”- Oscar Wilde

I wish Gibson would do one last movie with Danny Glover. He was one of the few guys to defend him during that phone call scandal.

You are aware that Vince Vaughn is of Arab descent

>ethnicelebs.com/vince-vaughn

cause du jour = case of the day
cause de jour = case of day

so was Jesus

checkm8

It sounds like a re-heated Death Wish.

Speaking of, didn't they just re-make Death Wish.

This timing and that combination of actors makes it sound like these two were so butthurt about Meryl Streep's speech that they decided to make an entire movie in some sort of childish rebellion.

>american education
The Jews and Jewish rabbi Jesus, all lived for centuries prior to the emergence of the first Arab tribes.

>Is the cause just?
>Yes, it happened today.
>Fucking donkey.

just imagine the butthurt, it will be glorious

yeah they wrote a script and started production in half a week

Unless we are talking about Disney capeshit or something political, critics are still a decent gauge of whether or not a film is worth seeing.

Considering the complete lack of quality in the writing? Yeah, probably.

no, it's cause "of the day" or de le jour -- but "de le" is always contracted to "du", like "a le" is contracted to "au"

No. No. They are not. No.

Maybe if you are incapable of independent thought.
Who is ultimately the only person who will know which movies you will like?

>he doesn't know that image came first

Mel's starring in a movie directed by someone making a Puppet Master movie? That's SyFy Channel original movie tier. Why didn't he just direct it himself?

you read the script already?

Alt-right pussies trying to rewrite history as usual.

The Puppet Master series is fucking epic what is your problem.

Yep. It's... heh, it's really bad. Let me put it that way. Worse than BvS.

that's a pretty gay thing to say

Coming from a literal tripfag.

>post yfw the movie ends up with both of them suffering some poetic justice for their crimes

>Who is ultimately the only person who will know which movies you will like?
they control your taste in a way by managing movies' popularity ratings, imagine how many movies you'd probably love but don't even know about because the few critics who saw them didn't talk about them enough

I can't afford to watch everything and even if I could I don't have enough time. That's why I rely on others to weed out the shit.

>Maybe if you are incapable of independent thought.
This.

You're relying on people who are paid off and don't know anything about your tastes.

>i literally have to consume as much mindless entertainment as possible and i want others to decide what it is
Double the cucking.

based shitposter

Sorry, but I'm not a neet who has all the time in the world to pirate every movie that comes out.

You need to work on your reading comprehension.
They don't control my taste, because I don't pay attention to reviews. There are a couple of reviewers I like, but I don't read/watch them until after I've seen the movie.

I do not find movies to watch based on how much critics talk about them. How mindless are you? Do you live your whole life this way? Do you need someone to tell you what to think and feel in all aspects of life, or just popular culture?

Vince Vaughn is a libertarian

There's no redpill in that ideology

Fucking this. I might take advice from my good friends (who I often watch and discuss movies/tv with) to tell me whether or not something is worth watching. But in the end, I still make up my own mind.

And yet you STILL need to subject yourself to hours of terrible shit because some else told you to. Trust me, you're the cuck in this situation.

>I do not find movies to watch based on how much critics talk about them.
yes you do, because the very movies you have available to be found were the ones the critics chose for you. The movies you get to watch are the ones that made the cut.
Unless you dig around the thousands of entries for every film festival every year and pick randomly from them. I'd like to see you try finding a copy of most though.

Who says you have to?
Are you actually implying that if you don't listen to what critics tell you to watch, your only option is to watch every movie that comes out just to find out which ones are good? My god, you're a fucking moron. I don't think your spinal cord even touches your brain. Watch trailers, browse around in other ways. Find things that interest you, or writers, actors, directors that you like, and make your own choices. I really can't believe some people here are fighting so hard to have other people think for them. It's insane.

Now you're just spouting gibberish.

/ourguy/

This is going to be a good movie. Ever since I heard about it months ago. Get ready for how good it will be.

Oh yeah I totally am. Because the couple hundred movies tops you will watch in a single year weren't chosen deliberately from lists of TENS OF THOUSANDS by the critics that get to see those movies in festivals before you even know they exist.

How many bad movies have you seen just because it looked good on paper or it had a good trailer? That's where critics come into play. I'm not saying that I only use critics to judge whether or not a film is worth seeing. You put words in my mouth.

They'll be accused of inciting violence. SJW groups will try to halt its release or cancel special screenings. Mel and Vince will be quietly banned from late-night appearances and liberal culture sights will write endless scathing essays on them. Major Hollywood stars will hop on the bandwagon too (Meryl Streep will probably give another awards show speech). Mel will be completely deplatformed in every sphere of entertainment.

holy shit, how are jews letting this slip through

I'll watch it, 100%.
I'll judge for myself if the movie is shit or not, I don't give a fuck what the critics say.

It started production last month

How about Under the Skin which both critics and Sup Forums suck off and yet it's a boring fucking music video?

An unlikely, but great team to be sure.

I really thought it was a joke until I checked, that sounds awesome.

>written and directed by Bone Tomahawk dude

thats good. I wouldn't say that was a really Right Wing film but it was great
however...some of the direction was kinda lazy to be honest. That might have been due to the small budget (and most of it went to great cast and special effects)
This film sounds like it has a big bigger budget so I hope it looks as good as (i assume) the script is going to be.

Didn't see it because it didn't look interesting.

And there you go. Cunt.

yes but that trailer made it look like a regular action flick instead of a grimy revenge fantasy

On the one hand the Bone Tomahawk director did a great job on bone tomahawk.
On the other hand, I'm worried that mel gibson is too old to play a police officer convincingly, or do a decent job in an action role.

Sup Forums has a disdain for critics yet the catalog's perpetually filled with mediocre blockbusters and flavors of the month, with forced memes kicking threads about good movies to the archive

Oh, fuck off, as if a police officer is even a role that requires much movement. You just point a fucking gun at people.

Mel directing a film written by "Bone Tomahawk" guy would be hella fucking epic

>hella fucking epic
So these are the kinds of right-wingers we have on Sup Forums... Yikes.

BASED
A
N
E

No they are not.

wrong

>cause du jour.
First time i hear that and i'm French. Apparently it's coming from Canada.

Get a chef alt-left. they may not be the best cooks?

Mel is a crazy guy, I will watch it just because he's in it and it's an action movie. I bet he's a cool guy to hang out with.

it's a meme newfriends, kys

>>Sup Forums

>saying epic is now a meme
>calling someone a newfriend while using "kys"
Yikes...

epic has been used for many years, your puberty is showing.

That's hilarious coming from you, the obvious 16 year old who just used "kys."

Get rest alt-left

Oh fuck it's real I thought you were memeing, this is gonna be kino of the year

>he's politically right-of-centre
VIRGIN ALERT

>Nazi Hunter in the background looks manlier than any alt-right I've ever seen
Fitting.

>implying im the same person
Maybe come back in a few years when your brain develops the ability to consider more than one viewpoint at a time.

hmm

>two fascist cops get caught committing police brutality
>get brought to justice
>feeling entitled to their middle class existence they turn full evil a the drop of a hat

The color of this film's pill is blue.

>thin-necked loser
I could knock this fucker out in one punch.