User get off your computer and come run with me!

>user get off your computer and come run with me!

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CYuvBWhqC6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why not lifting?

I run a sub six minute mile, you stupid cunt. You won't run with me, you'll run behind me.

I hope you're prepared to maintain a slow walk, because I am one fat fuck

Why not both?

>tell her I'm Christian and therefore horribly afraid of women

Your not my wife! Who the fuck are you and why should I go running with you? Are you a rapist?

Running is bad for your joints you filfthy peasant. I'll bike and swim the rest of my life while your boney ass gets fat after you stop around age 40. DID YOU REALLY JUST FUCKING RECOMMEND RUNNING TO ME?? DROP RUNNING DURING COLLEGE YOU STUPID SHIT AND MAKE THE SWITCH. ALSO DO YOU THINK IM TRYING TO DO CARDIO DURING BULK SEASON???? ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID. HOLY SHIT NEVER CALL ME OR THIS NUMBER AGAIN

cardio kills your gainz you stupid bitch

running is literally nigger tier exercise

Sure thing fatty

lose my gains? are you fuckin nuts?

>2016
>banging white women

Aahahahaha

Hahahahahah.

Keep telling yourself that fatty, it's not an excuse for your disgusting weight.

shut up mom
im busy pretending to be an alt right christian on the politics section of an anime site owned by a gook
go away

As it stands you have a teen boy body so I'd rather go and run with an actual woman

Sorry, your calves are too big, maybe another time..

>the hot sweaty sex after a 5k

hnnnnnggggggg

Post fit goddesses

no thanks I dont wanna lose my natty gains by ruining it with cardio you goblin

That boyish body... no thanks! I like my women looking like women not athletic teenagers.

Fuck off, Emi

no fuck off i'm doing invasions

That's fucking slow. I bet she runs just the same

don't talk to me or my lifts ever again

ITT: bitches who can't into cardio

do something that involves more thinking than lifting heavy objects

>Wearing literal underwear in public

My high test rape instinct can barely deal with this shit man, I don't want to be continually reminded about sex every time I leave the house

Why can't bitches just wear loose shorts and T-shirt like male joggers?

Keep telling yourself that nigger
>mfw greek envoys literally ran 100+ miles in a day just to get messages around
>mfw pheidippides ran 200+ miles over the course of 2 days and died at the end of the run, but the greeks won at Marathon because of him
>mfw Europe is LITERALLY white today only because of a white runner

sub six? she said run, not a leasurly jog.

lets aim for a four minute mile.

more like two thrusts in and she shits all over everything.

women need to stop getting abs. Shit is gross.

If a woman isn't a little squishy shes gross. A soft tum is nice as long as it isn't big.

so wow
much politics
very content

>ran 100+ miles in a day
>someone died running 200+ miles in two days

something here isnt adding up

>this is what fatasses think

Top kek

Eat some foot bitch get some tits.

You can't run 200 miles in less than a day you retard

He still ran it all at once though

>Greeks invent philosophy, algebra, democracy, architecture, and a bunch of other shit
>can't figure out to put their messengers on horseback

I don't think you're parsing my criticism right, f a m d a m i l y

hill sprints bean pole.

he ran without stopping/eating/drinking and dropped dead of exhaustion after delivering a message.

god damn legend.

no u

I don't think you understand how exhaustion works. 100 miles in a day is ~4mph for a full day.

better

Get your bike out and we'll talk.
>runners will unironically state that running is superior to cycling

How does it work, user?

Is a full day 24 hours or 8 hours or in between?

mirin

would fuck

I like fit girls more than the next man, but she ain't got no curves at all. She looks like a 15 year old boy, and I'm not into that.

Sorry bb, I'm behind on my meme quota, I'll have to get back to you next week

Tbh it is. Almost any sport is better for cardio and there a lot better exercises than running. Running does work but slower than most exercise while managing to be less fun.

I think the reason was, basically, that the Greek coast is too mountainous for a horse.

Yeah, it usually means their body fat is so low they stop having periods and get infertile anyway. Your instincts are evolutionarily solid. I like skinny, but not washboard skinny.

Sure, but it's a little too late. How about a different kind of cardio?

Girl's face on boy's body

nice try fat acceptance SJW retard

4mph
Literally walking briskly

ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME GO CATABOLIC YOU CRAZY CUNT?
YOU'RE WITH ((((THEM)))) AREN'T YOU???

>not running sub 4 and part of the 1500 pound club

Getting started on that second day is a bitch...

I did 100 miles in 4 days, and the first day was easy but getting out of bed on the second day is hard...

>fortunately, if the cyclist starts bleeding, he's already injected himself with several units of packed red blood cells as part of his doping regimen

>how do you know if a cyclist is doping?
>he's on a bicycle

> the greeks won at Marathon because of him
Pheidippides ran to Sparta to ask for help against the Persians, Sparta sent no help.
Pheidippides died for nothing.

Running's horrible for just about every part of the body south of the solar plexus. Only runners and military men train cardio by running. And the former probably supplement it with safer cardio.

That would be true if cardio was only for burning calories.

>6 minute mile
I know this is bait, but that's a shit time
>tfw my best mile is 4:53

Okay so you're 1/4 of a greek then.

>2 bad jokes in one post
>trying this hard

>being gay

something like this is a perfect body

not 12 year old boy body you homo

>6'3" 215 lbs ran 5:10 mile today and benched 280.

Let's fuck.

Its shit cardio. I can easily run a 5k at this point. I recomend actual exercise, or literally anything. Just not running and especially not jogging.

Well I go running.

Didn't he just deliver the message that they beat the Persians to Athens.

Endurance running is one of the few defining aspects of being human. Humans are pretty weak compared to other animals but we have better endurance along with great dexterity. Neglecting skills and endurance training means you aren't training yourself in something that you SHOULD excel in and instead training yourself in something you are weak in.

Get off your ass fatty.

Done.

>itsnotajoke
>theyreallfuckingcheaters

Already did my cardio for the day bunny.

youtube.com/watch?v=CYuvBWhqC6w

WOW who dat

Running is god-tier and essential to any workout routine. Don't know what that faggot's talking about.

lookin good, bruh.

He ran to Sparta and back (140ish round trip) and then the last 26 miles to Athens.
Hell, he probably fought in the battle too.

actually this is the perfect body

but nobody realistically can ever hope to win the lottery and get a gf with Marina Diamandis' body

Bitch, I am playing Star Trek Online and I am busy killing Klingons. Plus, I don't think my wife would be cool with it.

>shits all over everything
story?

Running is a great gift for humans. Honestly, it feels good to get my lungs working. It's like lifting itself but with your lungs instead. Just think of it like that and it feels great. Humans should be able to run long distances as well. If you're not doing that, you're not exercising one of the greatest gifts of being a human. I really want to start running.

Don't people feel this eagerness to get their lungs working hard like I do? Instead of having them rarely ever work. It just feels good.

A 5k is not supposed to be a hard distance at all

A "good" runner should be able to pull off a 5k in about 15-16 minutes.

Running can be good cardio, but only for those already in very good aerobic shape. If your HR is going north of 160 you are just damaging most of your organ systems and cranking out cortisol etc.

To this day it awes me how fit ancient Greek men were, particularly Pheidippides.

>not being Klingon

Maybe your wife's son would like to run with her

these fucking gainz goblins all over the fucking place these days.

How the Hell did I get outside? OH FUCK, THE SUN!!!!!!!

Sure let me get on my running shoes!

>all cyclists are professionals

Hey bb. Gimme your kik. You find as hell. You ever get any black in you? You gotta have some black in you

15-16 5k is very good (for non professionals). I'd say 17 is good. Then again I'm shit at 5k lol

Too bony and muscly 2bh

How are you damaging your organs by working out? Do you have a source? I understand over training but presumably your body would adapt to the running. Mainly interested because this would be evidence against doing HIIT

>I'm storing my calories for the end of timrs

leaf, fucking rekt creators of civilization

History user wrecks half info user