/usa/ - United States of America

Official United States of America general discussion thread. All world citizens welcome.

Attached: 1508531047724.png (403x334, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8AViBLKRHk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be immigrant
>hate america
>intentionally make stupid posts
>people then proceed to shit on america

Attached: 1.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

I think America is a great country. I love how welcoming of foreigners it is. I can't wait to move there and rip of the white man's legacy before other peoples like me turn it into a white minority third world shithole.

Why are you crying ?

because I love this beautiful country so gosh darn much

He is a mutt. And he just found out.
youtu.be/8AViBLKRHk4

Immigrants are per capita the smartest people in the United States. Most of "America's inventions" were made by teams of foreigners. The only thing native born white Americans have ever achieved was writing Moby Dick.

10% of our population is literally too dumb to make a livable wage. They lack the cognitive ability to acquire a job that pays for their lifestyle

America is anti-white.

Discuss

is new england a good place to live?

How do you feel about having a Saudi puppet for president?

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 9K)

>all world citizens welcomed
It's like poetry

Only Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire. RI is a commie shithole. CT is arguably the worst state in the union. MA is full of >muh heritage LARPers and bad drivers.

I'd want to interject for a moment,
non-fat, white american guys have the best butts in the world.
that's all, have a good evening.

Thank you, Mr. Stallman

More than 10% lad. It's more like 16%. With IQ normally distributed, 16% of the population will statistically have an IQ at or below 85 points. You're basically dumb as rocks at that level

well you have to consider some of those are kids and they can't have jobs yet, the number will only grow as more dumb as rocks people are allowed in because feels is winning vs reals

shitpost so much that people can't distinguish between shitpost and non-shitpost anymore

Why didn't you go, /usa/?

Attached: l81y9tlhjak01.png (740x843, 728K)

reminder that anyone is welcome in /cum/, not just north americans

Attached: 1514333547545.png (500x544, 363K)

Wrong

are penises gay

Only the gay ones

*saves the thread*

>CT is arguably the worst state in the union.

Fight me, faggot

Wrong

>CT is a good state
Kek, 90% shithole, 10% rich areas. Also taxes out the ass and no industry

hi

That's totaly false and I am an immigrant.

I lived in America when I was a kid,man the people there are so god damn nice,the food is amazing and the culture is amazing

Seriously fuck people that say Americans have no culture,if rodeos,warm apple pie and watching baseball on a school expedition isn't culture I don't know what is

I agree, I am an arab and I still think that Americans are just the coolest people in this world.

Also renaissance fairs,I fucking loved those and miss going to them

What they mean is that America doesn’t really have a unified culture.

Why are american tourists generally nice but american internauts generally god awful?

Attached: carlos2gato.png (604x516, 198K)

I love the United States! I wanna move there!

>hate America
>move there anyway
This is why fascism is rising in America

Attached: goebbels.jpg (424x559, 43K)

Not many americans ever leave the country, but pretty much every american goes on the internet, and as always, the bad ones stand out from the good ones

>fascism
I thought Americans liked freedom ?

Every state south of Tennessee should be ceded to Mexico

>implying fascism isn't the most free system
You're free from vices

Tough luck, pal

>be self-loathing americunt
>browse this site too much
>see these types of comments
>"They're being sarcastic, right? The next thing they will post is an amerimutt goblino getting shot while eating mcdonalds, I bet..."

Attached: cri.jpg (425x312, 24K)

>They're being sarcastic, right?

Lots of people from brown countries still want to come here.

>tfw hate being American

You browse Sup Forums too much, the average third worlder would still give up their favorite kidney to move here. It's only nationalists and people who live in other first world countries that throw tons of shade at the USA IRL.