The most redpilled anime you watched

Post 'em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3HqV03Jouzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>redpilled
>anime

pick one.

Anime is degeneracy. It promotes the emasculation of males through the attempted normalisation of watching children's cartoons. It sets unrealistic expectations for real sexual experiences and attempts to keep people from growing up. Common arguments for anime are that the plot and characters are redpilled and that the viewer is watching for the plot. Another argument for the viewing of anime is that it's merely a harmless activity and should be overlooked. The first argument usually falls flat and the primary factor for people watching it is to look at scantily clad cartoon girls many of which are purposely drawn so as to look like prepubescent children. The second argument falls flat due to the simple fact that things done over long periods of time will slowly begin to affect an individual often without them knowing in this case changing the viewer for the worse. From a subjective point of view I'd wager that a majority of (but not all) women find anime and those who watch it childish and undesirable.

Guys, calm down. OP is just a gook.

I guess this board is way more degenerate though

How so?

But the 2d titties

Because you've been alway pretentious even though there's no difference between pol and int

>expecting someone not to be pretentious when there is literally nothing on the line preventing them from doing so

2pbp

good job stopping this faggot thread early, thanks for keeping the board clean
sage

Prove me wrong

Protip: you cannot

Serious question Japan.

Is Psycho-Pass really anti-government?

I viewed it as a dystopia but I am unsure if Japan viewers saw it that way.

I haven't watched that
But there're tons of anti-goverment anime i guess

This to be quite honest familia

Watching anime occasionally isnt bad. Its when it begins interfering with your social life it becomes bad.

I don't know why I think it is, I just do.

>unironically can't stop being pretentious without something preventing

How degenerate

wtf it didn't upload my picture. Whatever.

It's degenerate to refrain from such behavior. Not to express it.

I agree with you on about 90% of animes. But there are ones like Monster, Cowboy Bebop and Black Lagoon which are made for more mature audiences. Not all of them are K-on or whatever high pitched squealing girl filled bullshit weebs watch.

FPBP

/thread

>It promotes the emasculation of males through the attempted normalisation of watching children's cartoons.
How many animes have you watched? Many clearly have adult themes that a child would barely even comprehend

> It sets unrealistic expectations for real sexual experiences and attempts to keep people from growing up.
stop watching fan service garbage

ippo

Come on, Sup Forums, this isn't even a debatable topic and it takes 23 posts to get here.

Shit thread when a fucking leaf is correct.

Why do you suck so much leaf dick? Fuck out of my country.

>90%

try 99% and a couple of movies

Is nice but... floaty demon things aren't real. Also, isn't the protagonist a little 20th cen for medieval Japan?

> many clearly have adult themes

You fucking degenerate. Many Disney cartoons have adult themes, like the Fox and the Hound it's about friendship, loss with no happy ending without any pedophiliac images designed for disgusting oriental worker drones and Western socialy outcast manchildren whose only sexual experience is looking at pixelated senpai

This. Seconds place for me is probably GitS (movie)

Yu Yu Hakusho

Trannies and Gays btfo

Kaze No Stigma

You just posted it

>I'm not a robot

what else?

Daily reminder that this nip is just some army fag and not actually Japanese.

Also, you need to all kill yourselves for thinking that watching asain cartoon is ok. FAGGOTS

Danzo is pretty redpilled.

Out of curiosity, how are cartoons inherently immature? Just because it's a drawing? I'm not really certain.

Undoubtedly the best

posting this because someone did for me before

being this butthurt because ppl watch cartoons

No not really. British and Portuguese trade were still alive in the 18th or 19th century iirc (that probably explains the coat and microscope he used in the series)

He bought his clothes of Dutch traders.

People who quote 20 fucking people are even more insufferable than weebs. Goddamnit your opinion isn't worth seeing 20 fucking times.

I'm happy this many pol guys watch and love anime tbqh
Looks like I'm redpilled now

>tfw no imouto to watch anime with

>implying media mad by a bunch of Waifu loving NEETS can be red pill

Just started watching this one. Pretty good. Love dark anime like this.

>Many clearly have adult themes that a child would barely even comprehend

Most of the them are along the lines of edgy guy/girl gets super powers and saves the world.

One punch man

But why?
It is only a cartoon in the sense of it being animated.
That's like saying people shouldn't look at art because it's cartoon-like.
It's pretty nice graphically, and the only negative is that it's unEuropean.

Stand Alone Complex 1st gig + 2nd gig

>implying Evangelion isn't the ultimate red pill

>taking an image representing one argument and editing it to represent the opposite
this is the kind of thing that SJWs do, you know

This anime is about the hallucinations of an opium addict.

shiki

Ping Pong

depression pill

Not that childish garbage show that's for sure.

Seconded, also pic related.
>If someone gets hungry enough, they will find work.

Then which anime do you think is most redpilled?

It's because animation requires creativity and imagination to execute at a high level of competency, two traits which are belittled by those who lack those traits as childish.

this shit got me good.

Code Geass was such a clusterfuck, I don't really know how anyone could catch all that shit.

image redpilled related.

>Daily reminder that this nip is just some army fag and not actually Japanese.

No way?!

came here for the japanese merchant pic about "redpilled anime"

post it you meme loving fucks

What would happen if I was Japanese actually?
I can't see any difference there though

Berserk

The correct answer is: Angel Cop.

youtube.com/watch?v=3HqV03Jouzk
This speech is pretty damn accurate. Both in its message as well as when applied to our world.

What is it like?
It's made in us?

Holy shit!

I need to watch it again.

>It's made in us?
Made in Japan.

>What is it like?
It's about Jews and communists trying to destroy Japan, and is heavy on violence.

It doesn't sound like angel at all then

The interesting part is for all his talk, Charles' masterplan is to make everyone equal. From what I can understand it's pretty much the Human Instrumentality Project of making everyone part of a collective unconsciousness so nobody knows pain (nor joy or any other emotion).
As much as I love Code Geass, and I do, the Emperor's plan is hard to comprehend.