>Trump on On the Record 8/26/16
youtu.be/KxJaOT6jIUk
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8
>shillary's speech
youtu.be/tgigHeFyN5g
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
>Farage backstage 8/24/16
youtu.be/9aXOS8xQUic
>Trump TH on Hannity #2 8/24/16
youtu.be/fM5elUh0Q7U
>Trump Rally in Tampa FL 8/24/16
youtu.be/8jLyRtlXhRo
>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump TH on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on CNN 8/25/16
youtu.be/HcLTFsDoStM
>Trump on Charisma Podcast 8/24/16
cpnshows.com/shows/strangreport
>Trump on WFLA 8/24/16
youtu.be/Bx-8VIZwTD8
>Trump on WPEC 8/24/16
cbs12.com/news/videos/one-on-one-with-donald-trump-08-24-2016
>Trump on WWSB 8/24/16
youtu.be/CEqBXCmJwSs>Trump on F&F 8/24/16
youtu.be/Ydzyxbgme5o
>Trump on WEWS 8/22/16
youtu.be/ltipAfRljsY

ENTERTAINMENT
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-TAXlKOFsMA
chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Houston-activist-Quanell-X-has-endorsed-Donald-9186160.php
patch.com/us/across-america/donald-trumps-new-immigration-plan-same-thing-obama
youtu.be/IfoIz6MJjXo?t=1m55s
youtube.com/watch?v=1G-la2WXc_8
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/25/university-chicago-warns-freshmen-not-expect-trigger-warnings-safe-spaces/
youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"TAKE ME IN, OH DESPERATE VOTERS-
"TAKE ME IN, I'LL SAVE THE RACE"
"TAKE ME IN, OH DYING WHITES,
SAID THE RICH MAN TO THE BASE

"WE VOTED FOR YOU!" CRIED THE BASE
"AND YOU FLIP-FLOPPED- HEAVENS WHY?"
"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DEPORT ILLEGALS, NOT JOIN AND TAKE THEIR SIDE!"

"OH SHUT UP YOU STUPID PAWNS" SAID THE NOMINEE WITH A GRIN
"YOU KNEW I WAS A RICH JEW-LOVER BEFORE YOU TOOK ME IN"

Reminder that The Snake was written by a Jew using Hebrew euphemisms for sex and sung by a negro who went on to become a black nationalist.

Missed the whole day? What were the negatives and positives regarding trump today?

This fucking campain has no idea what it's doing. The really scheduled Pence for 3 rallies in Georgia, and Trump in Washington and Arizona? They should only be holding rallies in PA,Michigan, Wisconsin, Virginia,Florida,Ohio. This campaign is fucking retarded. If Trump doesn't win Virginia,PA, Or Michigan, he can't win!

Old people = Heroes

Internal polling

At least you're keeping your shilling formatted exactly the same so it's easy to filter.

When will Ben Garrison draw a pepe?

What is the deal with this? Green screen rally?

youtube.com/watch?v=-TAXlKOFsMA

Do you think it's possible to meme Kellyanne into a good thing?

Let's say Hillary wins. Anybody else think she will cause a war with Russia?

BREXIT

BREXIT

BREXIT

They're the last bastion against young liberals
G-d bless

nothing.
today was really fucking boring.

that's because they remember when Ameirca was once great.
So "Make America Great Again" actually means something real to them.

We are just imagining what a great america could be. I certainly never remember an America I could be proud of. I grew up with Clinton, Bush Jr. and Obama.

Trump-ese Dictionary for New Voters

"Ryan works for Obama" = "Party Unity"
"They all have to go" = "We'll see what happens"
"America First" = "We have to be humane"
"Ban all Muslims" = "Vet people from compromised regions"
Make America Great Again" = Business as Usual

>tfw no Trump-supporting qt goth gf

What the fuck is this shit about black panthers endorsing Trump?

What is a realistic percentage of black voters that Trump can hope to get? 20-30%?

Trump plans ahead, apparently you are too stupid to do the same.

I'm not surprised. Old people know when times were better and can see the downfall of their country through a whole different perspective.

Awoo?

He will be discussing immigration in Arizona.
>somehow this doesnt make perfect sense

But then who was the Pepe guy?

I'd say maybe 13 is his more racist supporters can shut their mouths for 2 months, which would still be pretty fantastic.

>where is hillary

2spoopy

chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Houston-activist-Quanell-X-has-endorsed-Donald-9186160.php

Look at that, Trump is so racist that not only do the white racists like him, so do the black racists

Seriously how the fuck does the madman do it?

clearly kek does

Do you have the Trump App?

If so , whats your rank and AP?

>mfw 550 AP

>I HAVE MORE ACCURATE INFORMATION THAN A POTUS CAMPAIGN

There's a very good reason Clinton is inexplicably campaigning in Michigan and Trump is on the West Coast. They know far more than we do.

All we can do is interpret their actions and make conjecture..

Nah m8

We've seen high quality photos and video from the event

It's more like they remember how much of a bitch Hillary was as first lady

I was playing bingo with my grandma and about 60% of the people in that hall weren't voting for her just because she wouldn't leave Bill after he cheated on her. This was in Massachusetts mind you. It's probably worse in places like Florida

Who is this guys taking over for O'Reilly? I think he should take over permanently.

Will anchor babies be deported as well? Will Trump consider them to be illegals?

I met Donald Trump at a truck stop a few years back. He said he was scouting for a new location for a hotel. He bought only a cup of coffee and a jelly sandwich. Much to my surprise, instead of lighting the high end cigar he was holding, he cracked it open and sprinkled the tobacco on the sandwich, and proceeded to eat the jelly and tobacco sandwich like it was the best thing he'd ever had. Then he pulled a container from his coat pocket and poured the coffee into it. He said it was "for safekeeping purposes". The weirdest thing happened next: He looked around to make sure no one was looking, then took a bottle of Dr. Pepper from his suitcase and filled the empty coffee cup with it and proceeded to drink the soft drink. I don't know why he thought it wasn't allowed, but he called it "the perfect crime". Finally, he took off in a worn-out Toyota with some tattooed guy who identified himself only as "the dungeon master" when I asked him who he was.

So how long before everything conservative is described as alt-right?

>harambe winning

Apparently a lot of normies follow Garrison too.

Donald Trump's New Immigration Plan: 'Same Thing' as Obama

patch.com/us/across-america/donald-trumps-new-immigration-plan-same-thing-obama

""What people don't know is that Obama got tremendous numbers of people out of the country," said Trump. "Bush, the same thing. Lots of people were brought out of the country with the existing laws. Well, I'm going to do the same thing and I just said that."

youtu.be/IfoIz6MJjXo?t=1m55s

No Trump endorsement.
One of the party leader just spoke out against Hillary.

already happened. Didn't you hear? Hillary called ALL Republican voters alt right racists

If he gets 20 it's a guaranteed landslide

I voted Harambe, I hate how funny I find it.

internal polling (in both campaigns) are the only ones in which skewing serves no purpose whatsoever

>not pepe

YA BLEW IT

Trump specifically addresses anchor babies on his policy website (as in he's killing birthright citizenship), all 14 of his potential SCOTUS appointees are anti birthright citizenship, and he will have the opportunity to appoint 3-5 of them.

I voted pepe. It's the obvious choice.

FUCKIN NORMIES RUIN EVERYTHING

Obama changed the definition of deport and Bush gave out amnesty twice. Try again, shill.

>alex wearing the skin of harambe like a costume

If Trump got 20% of the black vote he would have a 340+ electoral landslide immediately without having to improve white women numbers at all.

Trump threw off the normal cycle by not being a religious crazy person like the GOP usually runs, there's a lot of moderates who want conservative economics and defense policies but not the religious batshittery. Clinton on the other hand is about as unliberal as democrats come, she voted for the Iraq war and doesn't have much true support among democrats beyond name recognition and being a woman.

The results this year aren't going to look like anything we've ever seen before. This isn't a normal election between red and blue, it's an actual choice between different futures. We haven't gotten one of those for a long time.

Trump can't win the electoral college. Prove me wrong.

wtf i hate college now

actually surprised I haven't seen a pepe-harambe crossover yet

just goes to show how strong we cling to the memes that we've been born into

America loves an underdog.

I liked the podiums from a design standpoint.

But will he deport the ones that already have citizenship or just stop it from happening in the future?

It's the electoral collage mate

>We haven't gotten one of those for a long time.

I would say it's one of, if not the first. For the longest time (when americans actually trusted the government) you could bet that all sides would work together for america's best interests. And really only disagree when necessary. Only over the past several presidents have things gotten so bad that we need this sort of vote now.

Which, I don't think it would be hard. Figure out a legit may plan to help failing communities, not just "What the hell do you have to lose?". Figure out the plan, go to a lot of black churches, go to inner city schools, keep calling Hillary on her racism. Bam.

Harambe is a forced normie meme though, it's Dat Boi all over again.

> but but HRC's speech was green screened.
Huh, she was right about alt-righists being conspiracy theorists.

>pepe-harambe crossover
sssorta
youtube.com/watch?v=1G-la2WXc_8

Come back captain pike

Interesting how opposite they were in design.

>only just now hating college
What a normie.

He only needs to win these 3 states. This assuming Pennsylvania doesn't swing for him again.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/25/university-chicago-warns-freshmen-not-expect-trigger-warnings-safe-spaces/

Ya its in the works right now. Sleepy ben is helping construct a hood tour to reach out to the black folks.

Fuck off shill.

Hmmm...

carson + pastor burns

Guys, please stop trolling Tim Heidecker.

youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0

Seriously, you're going to break him if you don't stop.

Maybe my city can be uncucked after all

LOW ENERGY THREAD

WHERE IS THE AWOO?

AWOOO~

Is your question:
1. "What's his official policy?" - see Website

2. "What exactly can the POTUS do?" - Decide how federal law is enforced (with Obama being, usually "as little as possible), appoint limits on new immigration, approve budgets, and suggest SCOTUS picks. So can he retroactively declare all anchor babies foreigners and eject them posthaste? Probably not, but he can start the process of killing birthright citizenship.

3. "What do you THINK Trump would do if he was an absolute ruler?" Trump delivered a speech in the wake of Romney's defeat about how immigration is going to make Republicans unelectable if we don't stop them, so we need easier immigration from Europe and to do something about immigration from the southern border.

If you'll notice, Clinton's podium was large at the bottom, and got smaller at the top (much like her frumpy body). Trump's design was more martini shaped, large at the top, smaller at the bottom.

Even the colors were opposite; Clinton's blue and silver, Trump's black and gold.

What are the most states that Trump can win if he had a blow out?

I'd say 20% is probably his absolute landslide ceiling. That said, if he gets 10-15% in certain states, that could be enough for an electoral vote landslide

MODS ARE ASLEEP, POST LEWD AWOOO!!!

AWOOOOO~

Hillary just said there's nothing wrong with the ghettos while Trump's campaigning to fix them. The black demographic will be shifting dramatically in the coming weeks

All these maps are worthless

Harambe was a noble animal killed because NIGGERS couldn't control their spawn. As fucking always, NIGGERS ruin everything. Harambe memes are a good thing.

I thought he was funny. Guess not.

I think he's trolling us to get one to call into his show.

...Is that you Tim?

Kek

Hopefully it goes well at the churches and can get some more black votes. Then he should do the same to Hispanics and see if he can take NM from that bitch.

49. Commiefornia is unsalvagable

Please tell me Trump is going to do a down home church rally. I want a bunch of black trump supporters going nuts over everything he says.

Agreed. JFK and Nixon were arguably the last 'genuine' presidents we had. First-term Reagan might also qualify.

Roosevelt, Eisenhower, and Truman were all shills to varying degrees, Carter and Obama were useful idiots, and Johnson, Clinton, and the Bushes were straight lmao'ing @ our lives

I never thought I'd live to see that.

Hope doesn't ride along after all.

These are all the states that have leaned towards him at least once. Maine's second was a tie. I doubt Michigan and Wisconsin will change.

>Scott Adams latest blog
>Fear of the UNKNOWN is less scary then FEAR OF THE KNOWN.

He is getting a bit retarded recently.

ROIGHT HERE

I hope this isn't too lewd

He's always said he's a great unifier.

PEACE THROUGH POWER!

>the player character's last name in Tiberian Sun was "Slavic" with a k

But none of the "memes" address the fact that niggers killed him, it's just stupid shit. I don't even think most people know that niggers did it.