What does Sup Forums think of the whole ''purging society of the corrupt'' idea?

what does Sup Forums think of the whole ''purging society of the corrupt'' idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsinfo.inquirer.net/443717/a-birthday-tale-on-the-road-and-ro-ro-with-my-kidnappers
philstar.com/metro/2013/07/13/964877/metro-mindanao-cops-fail-intercept-kidnappers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If, by "corrupt", you mean (((corrupt))), then yes, I'm all for it.

It's the only way to do it but when you do how do you go back to """""due process""""" after you've grown accustomed to taking cunts like this shit in front of you out back and putting a bullet in him?

How do you go back to a fair and just legal system that gives its citizens a lawyer to defend against the claims leveled at them?

great, wish we could have someone like him here... :(

he doesn't do it jin roh style, he literally puts the fear of god into them and lets them turn themselves in, 300 died but thousands have gone to rehab or turned themselves in

it's going to work in the philippines

don't know if it would work here

>how do you go back to """""due process""""" after

through the magic of RELIGION

All political ideas are retarded.

Become a hedonist and enjoy life.

Duterte is a Flip Trump.

It's going to be enacted here. Heroin overdose deaths will be drop dramatically once the wall gets here.

That does it! I'm #mentallyhill now!

whoever told you sex is fulfilling is a conniving man.

killings will stop when there is no more people worth killing. a good example is davao, the city he presided over. several months after the liquidation of drug pushers/users, snatchers, robbers, and thieves started, the killings also stopped.

newsinfo.inquirer.net/443717/a-birthday-tale-on-the-road-and-ro-ro-with-my-kidnappers
>woman gets kidnapped for ransom
>tells kidnappers that she'll withdraw money in davao, the city that the current president mayored in.
>kidnappers got killed and captured by davao police

This.

philstar.com/metro/2013/07/13/964877/metro-mindanao-cops-fail-intercept-kidnappers
>In a television interview, Chua admitted it was she who convinced her kidnappers that she can only withdraw the P15 million ransom at a bank along C.M. Recto here.

>Chua thought of Davao City after the bank’s branches in Butuan City and Cagayan de Oro City could not produce the P15 million.

>Chua said she was confident she would be rescued in Davao City especially with the leadership of Mayor Rodrigo Duterte.

>Duterte reiterated his warning to criminals that Davao City is not a safe place for criminals.

>“It is either you leave Davao City horizontally or vertically. It is your choice. Just do not f*** here in my city,” Duterte said.

>purging society of the corrupt

first of all, nigger did you actually type quotation marks using two apostrophes? You are a disgrace.

decond of all, the corrupt are born fresh every generation. It is inherent trait of human nature.

Actually, what will most likely happen is one too many innocents will die. Then Duterte and his lackeys will get the rope themselves. This is how most reactionary movements end.

>kill then capture

the way it should be. God bless Du30, kuya.

This is the only way to bring order to such countries.

Same stuff should be applied to Mexico and Brazil.

not what happened in his city. taking it from a killing field when he took over to the safest in the country.

I'm sure.

>implying he had control over the death squads

Davaofag here, and no he doesnt really have a grip on them. He just tolerate what they wanna do tho. These "death squads" were more like a local militia and were formed probably because of the incompetence of Former Mayor de Guzman

FPBP

>“No one steals our chicks... and lives!” Duterte said.

>“It's my way or....hell, it's MY way,” Duterte said.

I've lost the ability to tell when Sup Forums is being sarcastic. Has the userbase gone full celibate? Oh well. More sex for me

This jungle monkey is stupid as hell.

Drug dealers in the phillipines are just offing their competition with impunity.

I love it. I absolutely love this idea. This thing making even a minor foothold, in the middle of nowhere, on some island nation... it warms my heart to know there are places that will be okay.

>You will never have a president that will say "Your mother is a whore" on live television every 5 minutes.

Why even live Sup Forums?

I personally don't give a shit about the drug war. I love the guy because he made the government compassionate again and very efficient. Never seen that in my life.

This

we already had this in Spain, nothing new, and we already know where this end

MFW I would be killed

It worked in China, it could work here if we went full soulless like Mao did.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MAN PURGE GUYS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOULDNT IT BE COOL IF THE PURGE WAS REAL GUYS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOULDNT IT BE COOL TO KILL PEOPLE GUYS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *tips fedora* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I meant to use this picture so I can go fuck myself anyways

he also fucking flirted with a reported while talking about delima

he is fun to watch at least

His vigilante kill squad just killed a little girl :(

Duterte first.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”