Why are dads always shown as incompetent and dumb people in tv?

Why are dads always shown as incompetent and dumb people in tv?

because society has progressed to a point where we can finally acknowledge that men are inferior

to normalize the idea that fathers are unnecessary

It's all part of the Jews' plans to both destroy the tradition of the family and the image of masculinity

because it sells.

Same reasons Chucks are always shown as incompetent businessmen who lead their business to bankruptcy and then are forced to sell out to smarter people who understand the market, like Sneed.

name 1 (one) competent father figure in your life

>men in the family are all morons, every belief they have is backwards and wrong
>women are the only voices of reason YAS QUEEN SLAY
I wonder ((((who)))) could be behind this.

Shrek

Sneed

Because making a mockery out of your own culture is cool and what genius first worlders enjoy doing. Eventually things get mocked so much that kids believe it's true. A vicious cycle.

Formerly Chuck

But that only happens in comedies and it happens because it's an easy cliche just like women having no logic and being shit drivers.

I wonder why

Because funny female characters are hard to write.

Imagine a show today where the father is the dominant figure.

>always
Wrong

>Bob's Burgers

Because women need to constantly be told how great they are because women derive their self worth from what others think of them because women are stupid.

test

>King of the Hill
>Bob's Burgers
Sure, Simpsons popularized the "idiot dad with a heart of gold" character, but successful animated shows have been made subverting the trope, too.

Hank Hill you fucking retards

>why is every first reply on 4chins now some liberal faggot? Do they sit in wait?

The worst ones have some smug white bitch looking on as her dufus balding white husband fumbles with something, maybe the kids are watching in shame too. If they are black then it's a rocket scientist married to a brain surgeon and it's all good in the hood. (((Who))) is behind this?

>american dads

ftfy

>Make a joke about men being stupid.
>maybe get a few laughs
>Make a joke about women being stupid
>MISOGYNY GET THIS BIGOT BANNED AND KILLED
>Make no jokes
>get no laughs
And now you know why nothing is funny anymore.

I can't...

this

GOTG2 was the ultimate example of media prepping future generations to accept singlemother households

because it's better to be a single mother with Jamal's criminal kid than marry a beta guy and have a beta son

Tyrone.

Are the simpsons white?

My father

This is what made me right wing. I realize that any lax or liberal behavior will take fathers away from sons, either by emasculating them, enabling degenerate lifestyles, or encouraging hypergamy. I don't necessarily care about race issues, but I'll be God damned if a bunch of pants pissing, blue haired liberals complain their way into a future where sons don't have their fathers.

Because it's funny and endearing to watch a dummy try to be the patriarch of his family.

>My father
>My uncle
>My boss

they chinese nigga

I've never once heard people complain about Francine being a stupid, talentless bimbo. People seem to love her actually.

Jackie Chan

don't try to reason with his persecution complex

>Being such a bore that you get offended by The Simpsons
You're too far gone now.

The past few episodes of this show have taken a real fucking downhill turn, I don't know what the fuck happened but its written and looks like absolute shit. In your face with advertisement as well, holy fuck is it bad.

Jews. The want to destroy the traditional family unit.

but in gotg2 the main character was adopted and raised by a group of men

>blue haired liberals

Because for the most part they're mature adults who can take a joke about themselves.
Joking about women or babies (like Sup Forums & le_donald) usually ends with them getting defensive or crying, which isn't as funny.

cuckold step dads and the government replacing the ebil biological father who wants eugenics and to create better worlds(bad bad bad)

it was a fun movie but i felt sick thinking about the implications

for what purpose?

Fuck off, my dad is an engineer that helped build a nuclear plant in the 1980s, was part of a team designing motor lubricants in the 1990s, and he can fix any shit around the house.
He is also a great dad.

Sucks to be (You) I guess.

sitcoms only exist to undermine traditional values.

how was yondu a cuckold?

I bet he tested some of those lubricants on your boihole.

>All the people ITT who think being a father is "rewarding"

Why would I want to marry some roastie who's just going to end up cheating on me with a younger man in the future anyway, and take half my stuff while she's at it? "Marriage" is the ultimate scam, and only cucks/retards would actually consider it.

>getting triggered by comic book movies
Kys

almost every male over 40 in my family

that's what i used to think

now i believe a traditional life is the best way i could achieve any kind of fulfillment

>Mass genocide of entire planets is good, but the jews don't want you to think so.

sam neil in jurassic park

not really triggered, just sick of seeing the same things in everything and realizing what it all leads to

Go watch Full House you fucking baby

>now i believe a traditional life is the best way i could achieve any kind of fulfillment

Sorry to break it to you, but most women today don't want a "traditional" life, they just want to get fucked by Chad every night while some beta pays their bills and gives them attention. It's basically impossible to find a "traditional" woman in this day and age, unless you want to import one from a third-world shithole.

So it's problematic?

Sup Forums is not traditional.

i'm thoroughly redpilled on roasties, im attractive and smart, as long as you put a bitch in her place and break her its all fine, females inherently want to be mothers anyway

my father was a pathetic guy but broke my mom and i could easily do the same

Only because you consistently ignore the many father characters who are actually competent and normal.

Bridging the gap between being redpilled and being a sociopath, I see.

single mother households are proven time and time again to be extreme indicators of shitty destroyed and wasted lives

i don't know if problematic is the right term because of all the baggage is carries, but it's certainly not beneficial to our youth having these messages in popular media

Literally every male family member older than I am besides 1 or 2 cousins.

>The Simpsons tries to subvert the nuclear family
Are you fags for real?

Not only does it suck to be a boy without a father, it sucks living in a society where boys don't have fathers. So I guess the sad joke is on (you)

>i'm thoroughly redpilled on roasties, im attractive and smart,
I doubt it, if you're posting here.

>as long as you put a bitch in her place and break her its all fine, females inherently want to be mothers anyway
Spoken like a true virgin. The second you try to put a bitch in her place she's going to tell all her friends how you're "abusing" her, then they'll encourage her to cheat on you as revenge, and then if you find out and confront her she'll either try to act like it was all your fault or she'll leave you for one of the hundreds of other beta orbiters she has. Of course, that's assuming her friends don't call the police on you and have you thrown in jail because it's their testimony vs yours, and men are ALWAYS seen as the instigators of abuse in relationships. Now imagine how much more fucked you'd be if you'd married her and she decides to leave you for her new lover, and now you're legally required to give her half of everything you own because the courts ALWAYS favor women in these cases.

>redpilled

It's convenient that you guys are now self-labeling to let everyone else know upfront that you are a sociopathic retard. Thanks!

White guys are the only people who can take jokes at our expense without chimping out over muh vagina muh race

i'm sorry to say this, but the second half of your post comes off as legitimately MGTOW

you have to get with a girl who doesn't have much of a social life, it's hard but they exist

There is literally one competent dad left on tv.

>i'm sorry to say this, but the second half of your post comes off as legitimately MGTOW
Because it's true. Women today are all whores who WILL stab you in the back the first chance it doesn't inconvenience them to do so.

>you have to get with a girl who doesn't have much of a social life, it's hard but they exist
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Those "introvert" girls are usually the biggest whores, believe it or not. They act shy, but once you give them a little confidence and security they'll fuck another guy behind your back and not even feel guilty about it. They don't' have a social life for a reason, and it's not because they don't want to have one.

Like I said, either get a woman from a third-world shithole, or don't even bother dating them.

>"MGTOW"
Fuck off with your tumblr memes roastie.

Why the fuck would anyone choose a green nigress, a one word vocabulary tree, a talking raccon and an autistic gymcel over becoming Godlike? Imagine how easily he could have bashed in Thanos's skull.

You're misinterpreting a purposely tragic backstory as social engineering because you're a delusional ideologue.

Sergeant Hartman

because you have to abandon your potential, you don't need your father and the ideas of immortality and perfection are yucky and better left to others :^)

>Mass genocide of entire planets
Ignoring le juice.The only planet that was killed was Ego and was the only one that mattered since other planets weren't alive.

I suppose next you'll be telling us that Batman was the ultimate explosion in promoting no-parent households. It's reassuring to onow that you retards will probably never procreate

Man, it must suck to be so scarred by that girl who rejected you in high school that you become a completely paranoid sociopath.

It's like some daddy issue teenager made that movie seriously, with the Guardians being his bad influence friends and Yondu being the father figure he looked up to instead.

>watching capeshit and visiting anime forums
You're part of the problem. kys

Men are on the whole dumber than women. Cartoons are cartoons and exaggerate stereotypes for comedic effect. it isn't difficult

>girl who rejected you in high school

Jokes on you, I didn't even talk to any girl in hs.

HAHAHA

>This much projection

Stay mad, roastie. Hope you're ready for when you hit 30.

if you do not become a better man than your father then he fucked up raising you

there's no way to win

>capeshit
>anime
Please don't group anime with capeshit. Anime as a medium is broad, and is akin to film itself.

All this coming from someone who has absolutely no experience with women at all. You people are fucking lunatics.

It should take you less than a minute there to realize that it isn't.

>Triggered roastie upset because no one wants her floppy ruined pussy anymore now that she's hit the wall stage of her life

>ask girl to prom
>she says yes
>don't show

The image I posted is an anime film. That's like saying the catalog of Sup Forums represents all of film - plebs will be plebs regardless of board.

>You people are fucking lunatics.
Why even come here? Fuck off back to whence you came, "go your own way".

underrated post.

Started off as an edgy political commentary of the average American sitcom but got so popular that it's literally all anyone does anymore. If a show ever decided to have a competent, manly, intelligent man as a father it would be moderately more successful than the slop we have now.

...and you're so deluded that you genuinely believe that there are women who not only browse Sup Forums, but who also care about what a bunch of misanthropic, repulsive manchildren say about them.

>Toasty roastie is STILL upset enough that she feels the need to keep replying

LITERALLY SEETHING

This board is pretty much a subreddit and has the second most reddit crossover besides Sup Forums. There are female posters here and it couldnt be anymore obvious.

My Dad
My Grandfathers (rest their souls)
My Step Grandpa
My Uncles and Great Uncles
Several of my old teachers
Etc
Etc

Sorry you grew up without any strong patriarchal figures. Still, it's no reason to take out your frustration on random people on the internet.