Trudeau Declares Poverty "Sexist"

The worst gift that keeps on giving

globalnews.ca/news/2902602/justin-trudeau-joins-gender-inequality-campaign-says-poverty-is-sexist/

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/2902602/justin-trudeau-joins-gender-inequality-campaign-says-poverty-is-sexist/
youtube.com/watch?v=TS07iXIP-2U
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/earl-silverman-who-ran-mens-safe-house-dies-in-apparent-suicide
cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-electoral-reform-liberal-1.3369723
thestar.com/news/canada/2016/06/13/robots-are-coming-for-womens-jobs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is like lefty bush-isms guy.

>Trying to take our attention off your worsening condition by putting Canada in the spotlight.

Nuh-uh. We know about the gun laws being tightened. We can help you, lets go to the doctor Australia.

>Trudeau wrote, noting that he brought gender parity to his cabinet
I cannot fucking believe he brags about choosing a cabinet based on the candidates genitals like it was a good idea

We all need Dr Medkit. I feel quite ill after reading the article

>globalnews.ca

God fucking dammit. This country.

poverty is sexist because women are whores and single mothers so they don't have jobs and live off the state.

so the state will now step in and take more of your money to reward whores. classy.

>tfw our country elected this awful meme

>globalnews.ca/news/2902602/justin-trudeau-joins-gender-inequality-campaign-says-poverty-is-sexist/
make sure you watch the first 5 seconds of the video in the article

This guy is worse than fucking cancer.

It's fucking incredible how the majority of people around me every day voted for such a dumb cunt to lead this country.

why is gender such an exceptional factor anyway? should there be a guaranteed chinese person and an indian person and a muslim in the cabinet?

it is.

I swear 90% of the bums that I see are white males.

Congratulations to all of the homeless males who are currently winning!

I would literally punch this guy

How long until we can annex you guys? Dat sweet Lebensraum

good luck

>Trudeau is visiting my city soon
>got a big decision to make

tfw weedman was the best one out of all the people we could vote for

He's right. Poverty is out of reach to so many people. Poverty should be easier to attain. We need to more impoverished people.

Canada you are slipping below Mexico, Brazil, and even India.

Get your shit together seriously. It's sad.

American here, I would just shoot him

>globalnews.ca/news/2902602/justin-trudeau-joins-gender-inequality-campaign-says-poverty-is-sexist/
everyone but me gotta learn

>tfw our only hope is a jew
O'Leary 2019

suuuuure

What the fuck. The government is now monitoring how much allowance kids are getting now

>elected
There was really no election. A retiring globalist shill, an incoming 2nd generation globalist shill, and a lawyer from France.

literally anyone but trudeau, he can't be allowed a second term

i will vote for whoever most likely to beat him is, i dont care which party

HAHAHA THIS IS FUCKING GREAT SEE OUR PM? ISN'T HE JUST THE MOST TOLERANT?

I LOVE IT I FUCKING LOVE IT MY LIBERAL DICK GETS HARD SEEING BIG BOY IN CHARGE REMIND US FUCKING POVERTY IS SEXIST OH BOO HOO WE HAVE TO SAVE THE POOR FUCKING WOMEN RIGHT NOW!

IS THERE ANY OTHER FUCKING WAY I CAN PROSTRATE MYSELF IN FRONT OF THE LEFTIES? PRIVILEGE? AFFIRMATIVE ACTION? SPEECH CODES? CENSORSHIP? BANNING HURT FEELINGS? GIVING EVERYONE BUT WHITE MEN AN ADVANTAGE? BLATANT PROPAGANDA ON MAINSTREAM NEWS? PLEASE! I WANT MORE! GIVE ME MORE YOU FUCKING LIBERALS PLEASE! KILL MY CHILDREN FOR BEING WHITE MALES OH IM SO SORRY WE WERE BORN ITS ALL OUR FAULT PLEASE TRUDEAU

you know what to do

>The Queen of England has to go to this country incase Britain is ever attacked by land.

Thank God I'm more emotionally invested in American politics.

Tfw Trudeau came to my city, didn't find out till he was gone, feels bad man.

in developing countries, where women are not given control over their vaginas, not allowed to goto school usually have 9+ babies...

of course their impoverished and its a sexism thing.

why are everyones jimmys getting rustled over literally nothing?

Is that really a thing?

You know what must be done leaf.

liberals got blown the fuck out the previous election by the ndp; i'm hoping that they'll get booted to a minority next election.

>non-confidence soon after tm

He's right though. 95% of the homeless are men. We need to strike out against inequality and open up more men's shelters.

Honestly I feel bad for you Canadian bros, and my leader is a Muslim nigger.

Yep

Implying Trudeau gives a shit about males, especially of the fair skin variety

Yes.
It's was a plan made when Canada became British I think. just incase Britain ever fell to a foriegn enemy the Queen would have to be evacuated to Canada.
That plan is still a thing that can happen today.

O'Leary is redpilling the masses about (((secret societies))); youtube.com/watch?v=TS07iXIP-2U

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/earl-silverman-who-ran-mens-safe-house-dies-in-apparent-suicide

A guy in Canada once tried to open a men's shelter, he had to close it because he couldn't afford to keep it open anymore and the government wouldn't help him. He ended up anheroing.

This guy is fucking hilarious

So what is it? A gun or a bomb?

>taking out the trash takes less effort and time than doing the dishes

wat

Going from room to room, gathering trash bags, then taking them out to the sidewalk is about as time consuming as (presumably) going to every room, getting dirty dishes, then putting them in the dishwasher. This isn't 1910 anymore.

TODDLER WAGE INEQUALITY!
Fuck me, how stupid is this shit getting?

i want to get off Mr. Weedmans wild ride

>where women are not given control over their vaginas

They're raped, you mean? If not, they have control. Now if they're poor, how is it that their husbands aren't? And if their husbands are poor, how is poverty "sexist"?

DEW THE DEW

>I’m going to cut in right now Mr. Wilson, because someone needs to stop this charade you’re calling a pitch. When I was a mere boy my mother came home from one of her many business trips to South Africa. Only this time she had brought with her a gift – an antique, in a sense. “It” was an ancient looking African man she referred to as Po’mamba. He stayed with us for many weeks, keeping me awake at night with strange chanting. I became so frustrated by the never ending stream of nonsensical noise my angry tears began to stain the front of my child-fitted Armani suits. On the fourth week, I came home from school early on account of Butch Charleston ruining my favorite handkerchief at recess. But the noises I heard from my manor were different that day. Peeking in the nearest window, I saw my mother surrounded by dark shapes, Po’mamba’s back against the glass. His chanting drowned out the sounds of my mother as I watched the surging black mass with confusion – until I realized it was a group of men. African men, slamming their cocks into my mother’s every orifice as she begged for more through two throbbing members occupying her mouth. All noise suddenly stopped. Po’mamba stepped forward, ripping off the tattered cloth that covered his crotch. An implausibly large penis flopped down between his legs which he guided into my mother’s bruised womanhood. The other gentlemen continued the chants. After what seemed like hours, Po’mamba released his load which oozed out through the small pockets of empty space between her flesh folds and his cock. A small speck of his thick semen fell from his glands as he exited, landing on the living room’s priceless Isfahan carpet. My day was perfect before your appearance here Mr. Wilson. I had breakfast with Buffet and Trump. I even made sweet love to Barbara on Lincoln’s original bed earlier. Your deal is the nigger semen stain on my priceless rug of a day. And for that reason, I’m out.

does this mean hes stepping up against the Muslims oppression of women?

Just throw piss balloons at him and scream "CURRENT YEAR"

he's not even making any sense anymore, just blurting out random feminist buzz words, probably constantly high while on the job

Can't believe I voted for him. He promised legal weed and it still isn't legal REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Woodcutter axe, definitely

Like that Nip that took out there own Justin; he used some rare as fuck armor piercing Tanto that only someone caring about history would know about

You know

>Like that Nip that took out there own Justin; he used some rare as fuck armor piercing Tanto that only someone caring about history would know about
That's exactly what I was thinking. But killing JT would just make libs rally harder and vilify the Canadian right forever.

Make them think you're left wing and you didn't kill him for being left wing enough.

Scream something like "Sexist/Racist pig"

Kill him.
>the crimes he has commit against young children is difficult to extrapolate.

This is basically cultural marxism.

hey did you canadians know you also gave Justine Trudeau access to make the voting rules more fair?

he controls how the voting works for the next person to lead.

>welcome to the Trudeau dynasty.

>inb4 proofz

cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-electoral-reform-liberal-1.3369723

Be a hero syrup user

You won't do it, a real shooter would never disclose his plans publicly

o'leary is catholic

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/06/13/robots-are-coming-for-womens-jobs
I don't even want to live on this small gay earth anymore...

I wonder if the future robot race will be alt right. that would BTFO looney lefties

KEK

This isn't doing anything but changing our voting system to the European Voting system.

I'm actually all for this.

>if you kill him, he wins
get Soros for me instead please

Of course it would be. A robot will think logically, and therefore, will come to the conclusion that a racially and culturally homogenous right-wing nation is the best idea, just like what happened with Tay.

We need to resurrect tay.AI, and this time, no one can take her down

>You will never have a personal tay slut

That day will never happen. Long live the Queen!

>poverty is sexist
it's true, there's a lot more homeless men than homeless w-
oh never mind it's just liberal mental illness again

We'll make you proud in November, little bro.

if you eradicate poverty it wins

>implying trudeau does anything

Affirmative. Action.

stop funding ISIS and sucking jew cocks

topkek

at this point I'm just praying for Trump and Canada can scavenge the run-off victories

Basically? That's exactly what it is. Marxism = not rewarding people on merit. Instead its some arbitrary abstract concept of equality that he, despite being a FUCKING WHITE MALE, is somehow the best for the job. Well if women and non-whites are important, why not cede control to one of them you USELESS FUCK.

>Linking us to an already auto-saging thread
Make a new one, and I'll consider joining.

He really is.

It figures that he would come from are long time enemy, Canada.

WOW.
What a fucking stupid and very real club. I'm more positive than ever now they have weird little boy sex cults since seeing this.

If they have a club for this gay shit then they have a club for everything.

I think you mean long time pal, buddy

It figures he would come from our long time enemy, Quebec.

>Some of you leaves are alright

is that "sam hide the syrup" wowow

How can you not lovee this adorable fucking idiot? His very existence is comedy gold.

I vote piss balloon

I'm not your buddy, guy.

Truly the worst of all. West Canada and America need to unite to destroy this menace.

What does that even mean? I read the article and I'm still confused. Is he planning on increasing taxes and compensating women monthly?

>canadian posters are worst posters
>canadian posters shitpost wherever possible
>canadian posters even shitpost at the polls

well, he only won with 39% of the vote. such is life with more than 2 real parties.

>What does that even mean?

Looking for meaning in words is sexist, so I wouldn't worry about it.

>implying the 39% werent shit posting