Norm and Dana

NEW PODKINO!
Reminder, Adam is a degenerate drug addict and holocaust denying cumslave

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KO6ZhLcC54s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Awkward arm touching is still alive and well I see

Finally, some kino SNL reminiscing from two of the greatest minds to ever perform on that god forsaken show.

He does it so much ive started catching myself doing it.

I don't deserve this healthy on time dose of NormKino, also if i remember right this and Seinfield are the last 2 "Leaked" guests. Wonder who is next aside these 2.

>do you have white privilege

kek based Norm

Whats ths fucking deal with Norms varying appearance? he keeps looking old as fuck from time to time or younger here and there.

Kind of weird.

I think episodes were recorded at different times this past year. It kind of adds to the comedy desu senpai/

Is Adam Eget /ourguy/?

On (((Ari Shaffir's))) podcast he talked about being sent to a Jewish Kabalist summer camp where he was held prisoner and abused. So... no?

Always!

>Tfw more NormKino

Adam has unironically posted on Sup Forums before

i was talking more about the holocaust denying cumslave side of him

That's just a meme friendo. He's ironically /ourguy/ if that's what you meme.

Just got to that part, was waiting for it after seeing the thread and still caught me off guard.

wish they would stop talking about snl

Redpill me on Dana Carvey.

Post yfw Tonto Goldstein but my friends call me Bubba

seinfeld NOW

fucking burt lancaster / kikr douglas bit destroyed my sides

soon

adam is that you?

Got a fucked eye

dana's impressions were great and this was a good episode however this "season" has been shit.

norm needs to get off the drugs, he's like a slug now

That was amazing

Adam's been sporting some really cool patches lately. I want to hang out with him.

Is Steven Wright the most stolen from comedian?

adam seems awesome. and he has good taste in music

shut it adam no one thinks you're cool

I like SNL stories but goddamn impressionists annoy the shit out of me. They never know how to turn it off.

I LIKE ADAM

yeah it's really annoying and clearly gets old quickly. how does dana not sense that? isn't he a professional comedian?

Comedians are typically trauma survivors. People like Dana use these voices as a shield. He hasn't done enough therapy to be comfortable in his own skin yet.

Was that originally a Steven Wright bit?

Fucking Norm didn't "TURTLE" Dana a single time.

Robin Williams was the same way. Felt
like he always had to be "on" when doing interviews.

Not exactly, but he tells a joke about meeting a nymphomaniac on the bus who's only turned on by Jewish cowboys. "I said, "Hi Diane, I'm Bucky Goldstein."

link?

chris farley was the worst for that

strangely norm seems the exact opposite. he almost seems more comfortable just doing interviews than acting or performing

youtube.com/watch?v=KO6ZhLcC54s

Guys like Norm are just dead inside. They literally don't care. Guys like Farley care too much. 2 sides of the same coin.

From his 1985 HBO special.

thanks man

true. except norm does say that he has severe anxiety. like he's gotten it before on snl and bombed a weekend update bit. and obviously he's addicted to xanax

i just think something about the interview format is perfect for him

Now that you mention it, Norm does give off kind of an autistic outsider looking in vibe. Like it's hard to imagine him ever having sex even at the peak of his popularity in the 90s.

with pic related, nonetheless

This season has been shit. This felt like listening to two neighbour's talking for an hour. I think the producer or whatever has been trying to force high profile guests onto Norm to boost ratings when it was so much better with guest's that Norm knew well.

Yeah I do love the Fred Stoller episode.

>I'M WET

this might be the most sedate ive ever seen norm. dude needs to lay off the russian literature and xanax god damn

That's what being repeatedly raped by ol' Jack will do to ya.

has he been on xanex this entire season?
I don't remember him being so monotone and lethargic on the previous podcasts.

>mangrate

>married before he was famous
>stayed with his wife even during the fame and is still married to the same person for 35 years
Good job Dana.

I think they did multiple shows a day as well. Norm doesn't have the energy for that and it's showing

you're right

he is literally me

there's a reason why all the comedians always describe him as "just a nice guy"

Pretty much. He was great on SNL but he's a very milquetoast person.

I liked the Sarah Silverman episodes

I do miss the older episodes where Norm constantly brings up hot juicy cocks.

i enjoyed them too. people were saying how he doesn't even abuse eget but i thought it was a nice break from all that stuff. it was just like old friends hanging out

maximum comfy

Me three. Comfy episode.

I heard that Adam got catfished and his nudes got leaked.

>adam seems awesome

I remember looking up if he was autistic because people say i remind them of him and i found some post by a schizoid person who was convinced he's probably schizoid too, also has a schizophrenic in his family allegedly and i think there's a correlation between the disorders

Best episode of the season.
So refreshing to hear guys riff about the kino comedy era and do impressions rather than talk about about JRANGOLD DGRAMPPPFFF'SSS latest tweets and how much HUUWHIIITE MAAAALESSS need to be genocided.

I really like Norm's show and the last couple episodes have let up on it, but damn sometimes the Eget bashing hurts. I know it's a joke but it hurts to watch.

dude you're just like norm! lmao XD

Norm has been really unfunny this season. He just sits back and mumbles occasionally, not really adding anything interesting or funny. He needs to lay off the Xanax.

Fuck Saturn worshippers

dont worry, all the guests are in on the joke. Egret's shtick is being a pumching bag

either they are told that adam is the punching bag or they pick up on it through his word choice and body language

Norm kept bringing up other impressions he does, and getting him to do more.

There's no doubt he is good at impressions but I was sick of them after 10 minutes.
It's like watching an improv comedian regurgitate "scenarios" he's memorized over the last 10 years.

R.M.Y.T.

I know, user. It's just the contempt and disdain some of them display jokingly is what I experience in real life.

Hillary won't let Norm say funny things. She controls Hollywood and Jews, who control Norm. Norm is terrified for his life. NormInsiderAnon leaked it on Sup Forums last month

where does he say that?

It is like in the beginning

I've heard a dozen variations of that joke over the years. Does he take credit for it?

Link?