What is Sup Forums's opinion on this show?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=24CQJvzmWHI
youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8
youtube.com/watch?v=jB1eqKFPJnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't watch cartoons.

Sup Forums also isn't a single person, having said this it's just trying to be an edgy contrarian black show with white values.

>Black children.
>No parents.
>Accurate.

youtube.com/watch?v=24CQJvzmWHI
youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8

Has its ups and downs. Sometimes it's redpilled as all fuck, sometimes it literally promotes communism. I like it for the most part, though. The jokes are funny and the action is pretty good.

Very positive.

It's genuinely good and the writer isn't too much of a cunt to blame everything on whitey. And instead looks at black culture in the US critically.

Black dynamite was better

youtube.com/watch?v=jB1eqKFPJnE

Loved it. Huey was based as Fuck and uncle Rukus was a great way to get away with being racist as fuck simply because he himself was a nigger.

MLK returns from the dead only to be horribly disappointed by blacks nigging out. 10/10

I AM THE STONE THAT THE BUILDER REFUSED

The show itself is pretty funny, season 4 was shit but that's after the creator left.

Aaron McGruder himself is a smart guy, too smart for the business maybe. He presents the closest thing to a nuanced view of racial issues in the U.S. that you'll ever find in mainstream comedy. I think he suffers from a lot of anger and frustration that red pilled blacks do, he desperately wants to help his people but the situation is so fucked he has no idea how to even begin to do that. He knew that Obama wouldn't change shit for them, and he was pretty angry when everyone was acting like he would.

Death to niggers.

It was good up until about season 3. I feel like SJWs got to the show and purposely changed Riley's character to be less of a thug, which blurred the contrast between him and Huey.

Show was funny and yet redpilled. All the side characters were great as well.

I AM THE VISUAL, THE INSPIRATION THAT MADE LADIES SING THE BLUES

Kangz

Pretty Great.

The writer has this crazy idea, where Blacks are responsible for their own problems.

Season 4 sucked

last season was shit tier but otherwise breddy gud

First few seasons were good. Uncle Ruckus was hilarious and the other characters were well fleshed out. And it delves into the points of view of both races without making us whites seem evil. The only thing that bugged me was that the whites in the show were often portrayed as blissfully ignorant or sometimes straight up stupid. I'd give it an 8/10

I like it

the opening of the first Stinkmeaner episode is probably the best minute and a half of animation ever produced
>hey wait a minute... I'm white! AHAHAHAH

A PIMP NAMED SLICK BACK, SAY IT WIT ME NAW