Has she been doing a good job?

What do you think of Trump's new policies?

Let them attack her kek

Time to make sexist memes that appear to be from camp lefty against her...

He should've picked Nigel.

To be determined.

it's never been "TOTAL GENOCIDE HITLER DEPORTATION OMG" the media was the only one pushing that, it's been this way since last august. he simply wants people to follow the rules and kick out those who aren't and are abusing the system, he isn't completely against immigration. He just wants people to go through the proper channels

At first we was like "we'll have a deportation force and kick them all 12 million out".

People asked "but what if they have families": and he said he'd kick the whole family out.
When Jeb Bush and Rubio proposed allowing some of the good ones to stay and get a pathway to legal status he mocked them and called them soft on immigration.

Now he's saying he will allow some of teh good ones to stay and it is hard to kick out whole families. He literally adopted Jeb Bush's plan.

Trumpo lost my vote desu senpai.
if he is going limp on illegals might as well vote for Jeb!

ANYTHING is better than Hillary

Trump has some time before he has to choose between playing the martyr for his media venture and going down with the ship. Conway is sufficient to keep GOP off his back until it's clear he's going to meme-in the debate.

I got a email from the Hillary campaign today, though. It postulated Trump's endgame was consolidating a smaller, but more committed base. I would beware of putting my name on anything for the sake of the Trump effort with them on to you. Who knows what mischief Hillary operators could inflict with a +10% mandate.

>that file name

kek your creativity is the same as rock

damm dumb cunt, if you dont like seeing mexicans in your beighboorhood why dont you leave the ghetto were you live with them?

how does it feel to be at the same lv as mexishits?

He lost my vote because he backtracked on immigration.

Too little too late she should have been managing his campaign since the beginning but Trump chose to cater to Putin interests.

Can't believe you retards fell for this used car salesmen, now we will have that dumb bitch hillary as president. Fuck as if the last 8 years wasn't bad enough.

She does a good job being a GILF.

So, who are you voting for? Hillary?

She's a nigger loving neo-con.

Trump is not a political candidate

Trump is building a dedicated base to overthrow the corruption, by force if necessary.

Screencap this post.

Lol, more like

>... Trump is building a dedicated base to buy his MGMA fur-suits and anime figurine menageries.

How else could mastermind Carl Icahn be convinced to not call in his loans and break the Don's knee caps

That is the same position as obama, that is worse than any of his opponents in the primaries

He's a con man

there should be a name for this phobia that your kind of people have that there are no genuine agents in the world, and that everyone is acting solely on the desire to maximize efficiency in terms of production of goods and services

you kind of people believe that nobody believes in virtue

could it possibly be because you grew up in a virtueless world?

listen to the interview

people posting these theories are either ignorant to the truth, or purposefully shilling

physical wall
deportation of anyone who committed a crime first
then we see about the others

(protip:ILLEGAL immigrant implies something here)

anyone who still listens to the false song of the lugenpresse is part of the problem.

We still don't know his polices.

>you kind of people believe that nobody believes in virtue
You got my MO all wrong. I was being sarcastic about Icahn. He's buying more Herbalife for Christ sake. I think it's obvious that he's the richest idiot on the planet and is happy to continue to throw his money away. Trump isn't bad either, I fully believe that he believes that in metaphysical solipsist concept of himself.