User for 10 years+

>user for 10 years+
>Sup Forumsitician for 4 years+

When did you realize you truly are here forever?

i can quit this shit easily and probbly will if trump loses

If Trump loses, the world will need your shitposting more than ever. You made Hillary shit her diaper for fucks sake, don't stop now nigga

About 3 years ago

nothing lasts forever

>i can quit this shit easily and probbly will if trump loses

you'll back every day to bitch about it

Same here, I came just after the Habbo raids via ED and have considered myself newfag ever since. Been pollack since /new/. I suppose I realized I§m here forever when I got my first smartphone and literally first thing I did was try if it can access b.

oh please i wasnt part of all of that. although i enjoy it very much..... MAGA

Sadly this

When I tried to stop and couldn't

I managed a whole month away once, when I got banned for shitposting on Sup Forums in my early days (I got banned for a week), but then they introduced the new ban system where you can still view the site, and I was stuck for good

When I quit for a year and realized the rest of the internet wasn't worth my time. I only use it for Sup Forums, software, and shopping.

Old Sup Forums is dead and gone forever.

But good memes never die.

I come here for the elections

I was once permabanned for an entire year after picking up a banned IP from someone else

Incidentally the year I didn't post here was also the year where I got all of my shit together.

It's becoming a reminder that there is still an avenue for free speech still.

Truly free speech. In fact, when I can no longer post on pol for whatever reason, I'll need to start considering where the system has cracked.

If I'm not posting on pol, there's something much much worse going on in the world. Not that I'd be the one handling it, but I certainly wouldn't be spending free time here of all places.

pol is the rotten tree stump in the back yard that people keep dumping roach motels and pesticides into, and never seems to impact the roaches in any significant way. And to remove the roaches would cause more damage to the land than is even remotely beneficial. The ends wouldn't justify the means.

>tfw no one remembers grinman or dog mongler

Just so you don't stop filtering your water after you depart.

We remember user.

We remember.

[User was banned for this post]

Nobody remembers Delicious Ron

Cock mongler

I really should quit Sup Forums, desu. It's 6 AM where I am, this site screws up my sleep cycle way too much.

vintage meme, please look but don't touch

It's grinman, it was always grinman, and it will always be grinman.

Dog mongler was a landwhale that posted pics of herself sucking off a dog and we managed to find her identity from the images and send the pics to everyone she knew.

Shit I come here on and off, like over the Summer I barely browsed Sup Forums at all, but now that I've run out of good vidya games in my library from all the free time over the summer I start coming back baka. This same thing happens literally every single year

I'M KOREAN
SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN
AMERICAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?
DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?
AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A MURDERER
FUCKING U.S.A