So now that it's been confirmed that she killed Arya and took her place, what's the next part of her master plan?

So now that it's been confirmed that she killed Arya and took her place, what's the next part of her master plan?

Why would she want to kill the queen? What connection does she have to the dire wolves?

When was this confirmed?

But how did she know the wolf was Nymeria? And wouldn't Nymeria know Arya's scent?

The Waif witnesses this disobedience, and is given permission by Jaqen to kill Arya. ... Arya leads the Waif to her quarters underneath Braavos and extinguishes the only candle in the room, her experience fighting blind ultimately giving her the advantage and allowing her to kill the Waif
rip waifu

mess with the best get dead like the rest

It's hard to place her age. Is she young or a woman?

Op is a fucking idiot

Also how was she able to discuss Sansa and Arya's childhood? And why would she bother killing all the Freys?

>best tits on the show
>we never see them

BRAVO

I'd say late teens/early twenties

yeah this.

BRAAVOS

You're giving the showrunners too much credit. Just accept that the Arya plotline makes no fucking sense.

don't bug yourself, OP is a retard

Guys, OP is a troll. Just stop responding.

Faye Marsay is 30. She probably would have been about 28 when she filmed for GoT.

NO

>born December 30, 1986

>not realizing there's a Fight Club twist and they're the same person
Holy shit, how is Sup Forums this stupid?

I miss waifposting so much bros

When "Arya" talked with the Lannister soldiers. Waif doesn't know the history between Arya and Lannisters so that's why she was jovially drinking with them. Real Arya would've most likely killed them on the spot.
"Arya" reading letters and taking them at face value rather than looking at what situation Sansa was in back then.

giv waif gf

dont forget the "thats not you" scene.
"Arya" knew about the wolf, so she thought that it was Aryas wolf but it wasnt.
BRAVO D&D

don't mistake bad writing for a plot twist

Who is this

The waif ya dingus

arya ded arya really faceless one wearing arya's face
jon ded jon really shadow child of red priestess
bran ded bran's mind soul ded bran really possessed by night king
sansa damaged goods

waif working for lannisters pretending to go kill cersei but really going to debrief get more names from cersei discovers lannister enemies stark kids in winterfell decide to go there kill stark kids

night king shown to have blond hair before lewd stone stuck in chest and became night king night king is a lannister night king and lannisters have been working secretly together night king gave undead mountain clegane to protect lannisters

Big if true.

they worked hard to hide those

i don't care about "Arya" i just want the actress not to be in anymore scenes

final scenes of SERIES finale:

westeros is an icy wasteland wights walking around
night king marching on other lands zombie dragons spewing ice lasers freezing everything dothraki freezing wights eating dothraki cities screaming running dying as night king stares on
camera flies zooms into king's landing and into iron throne room now frozen white jon dany tyrion sansa brienne everybody undead wights standing before throne jaime joffrey tommen undead wights standing beside throne night queen cersei sitting on throne all undead starks targaryen lannisters everybody bend the knee
camera zooms closer to throne zooms to night queen cersei's face as they bend the knee and cersei smiles her constipated smile

YASSSSSSSS QUEEN SLAYYYYY

Post more waif tits pls

Need milky

But we saw Waif's face added to the room of faces after their fight. Are you saying Waif removed her own face?
I suppose it's possible considering skeletor in the books, but I don't know.

Or was Waif's face never really her own face?
And she was just returning the Waif face?

this. she no longer needs waif face she's now using arya face for her current mission.

Maybe it's part of the face magic. You acquire the knowledge and motivations of the person whose face you take. So people who give themselves to the faceless men trade their lives for the fulfillment of their desires.

>what's the next part of her master plan?

imagine if she played arya
or maybe even sansa

would be much better than the slags we got currently...

>implying D&D give a fuck about character consistency

Or maybe that was a character building moment for Arya where she realizes that even her enemies are just ordinary people swept up in the tide.

OH FUUUUCKCKCKCK MY DICL
imagine her playing sansa and doing the rape scene properly oh god i need to sit down wew

so it's not confirmed at all then