Red pill me on Nelson Mandela. He seemed like a passionate guy with a good cause...

Red pill me on Nelson Mandela. He seemed like a passionate guy with a good cause, but I'm only hearing bad things about South Africa now. Anyone have any experience in South Africa and how it is? Was he a bad president?

You can call him a nigger if you want, but nobody's going to laugh at your unoriginal joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T7HyuLPWF9I
youtube.com/watch?v=d5TD2HpXcH0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6uvY-lsTcNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was a terrorist

Look up necklacing. He invented it to kill Blacks.

He's a fucking terrorist and responsible for the shithole that south africa is now.

Nelson Mandela died in jail in the 90s

He's a terrorist and a murderer.

He was a domestic terrorist who ended apartheid in SA. He went to prison for being a criminal, and we all love him because the libs told us that kicking out all the white people is a good thing.

fucking Mohamed Ali died in his thirty's.

bump, same

He blew up innocent people. He put gasoline soaked tires on people and lit them on fire. If they were lucky they died. If not, they survived with their face melted to their chest. Google necklacing to see what he and winnie did.

And after all of that, he turned south africa into the utter shithole it is today.

He was a communist.

KEEL DE BOER
KEEL DE FARMER

Terrorist and founder of the white genocide happening now.

How many jews were involved in helping him end Apartheid in Africa?

That was his wife. He divorced her.

He died in bed just a short while ago...

He spent 27 years breaking rocks in jail (not long enough) then divorced his wife 6 months later.

Also he's the worst thing to happen to South Africa in its history.

Didn't they take s.africas nukes for ((( safe keeping))) when apeartide ended?

HE DINDU NUFFIN

What did he do to make it a shithole?
What caused the increase in murder rates and why?

Also, I fucking hate him if he did necklacing, but shouldn't we apply the same standard to General Pinocchio, who everyone on this board seems to love? Raping people with dogs and running over there heads with cars is pretty fucked up too.

I don't know anything really about him as a person, but the movement that brought him to the presidency was not as morally clear as some people think here in the West. Black Africans obviously didn't want to live under apartheid but some of the things that were done taking it down were disgusting.

youtube.com/watch?v=T7HyuLPWF9I
Stefan rips him

He was a domestic terrorist, but he targeted buildings and infrastructure rather than people. Plus, that wasn't the only stuff that got him in trouble. Political dissent of almost any kind wasn't received too warmly in South Africa at the time. Old South Africa was pretty much a racially-economically-segregated police state.

You will laugh at the joke

He was too soft. Stabbed the commies and the anti-apartheid movement in the back so that richfags could keep their wealth. South Africa is one of the most unequal countries in the world now.

I have a bit of a soft spot for him because of his earlier role as a freedom fighter, but ultimately he's just another piece of evidence as to why alliances with "national liberation" movements always end poorly. A revolution led by the SACP would've worked out a lot better for the overwhelming majority of South Africans.

If the media treats them well they are a puppet

>arrested for trying to blow up a train station with civilians
>was offered freedom after 5 years if he asked ANC to stop killing innocent people, he refused
>married the woman who invented necklacing, or more correctly, melting people with burning rubber and gasoline
>personally gave the order to kill civilians
>ruined the South African economy in less than 10 years
>life expectancy went down by over 15-20 years after 2 terms
>made South Africa into a poverty-stricken and corrupt shithole
>never condemned the 70,000 whites, primarily farmers, killed during his term
>had good relations with Zimbabwe when they genocided whites
>indirectly admitted that he never persecuted whites solely because they controlled most of the economy
>made anti-white laws subsidising or preventing whites out from jobs and university placements
>made South Africa into the world's rape capital, women in Johannesburg have a 50% chance to be raped before they are 14 now
>surveys consistently show the majority of blacks admit that South Africa was better under apartheid

Before Mandela, you know, with the oppressive and evil apartheid regime, blacks still swarmed down there. And do you know why? Because it was a first world country, they had jobs, a great economy, food, a high life expectancy among everyone (blacks included), and life was great overall except some "muh cannot use this toilet" crap.

What would you prefer? Not being able to use a specific toilet or have a 40-year life expectancy?

It's time to stop

He threw tires on people, covered them in petrol and set them on fire.
Motherfucker was an evil terrorist

>a racist regime he works against labels him a terrorist
>therefore he's a terrorist
Nice meme.

Nelson Mandela was a remarkable man who made South Africa a true representative democracy. I don't think he anticipated that the power vacuum after he left politics would be filled by opportunists from his party just looking out for themselves instead of their people. That's why South Africa is a de facto one party state with world-record corruption now.

frogposter

Why the hell did my grade school history books state he was so great then?

Citation needed. The voices in your tinfoil hat don't count.

I have not yet begun to frogpost.

Personally I think that the crime wave was caused by the movement of most of the population into unfamiliar slums without proper economic structure like steady employment or collective bargaining rights. There was also not much infrastructure in general that was prepared for the exodus of millions of people out of the Bantustans. Continued racial tensions from the far right and conservatives meant that the wealthy white class wasn't always willing to work with the colored or black masses. It's a complex issue.
About moral double standards, I totally think that abuses of power are to be condemned no matter who's committing them. The problem is that many people here are willing to excuse atrocities and repression as long as it supports their ideology.

>shouldn't we apply the same standard to General Pinocchio, who everyone on this board seems to love?

Our love for Pinochet is mostly shitposting and contrarianism. The vast majority of westerners hate him, and even people who generally agree with his policies dislike him or think of him as a necessity evil to be disposed of once the threat of communism is over.

Meanwhile leftists practically suck Mandela's cock, and if you bring up anything remotely negative about him (like him blowing up buses and planting thousands of landmines in white areas) you get yelled at and called a racist.

whats black and slides up and down on nelsons colummn?

>winnie mandela

Have you read his autobiography? He and the ANC committed acts of sabotage but they were done at night so no one would be hurt.

If you're going to accuse him of murder, you should provide proof.

Blacks in South Africa generally were better off than those in say the Congo, but the services and areas segregated for blacks were very often inferior. The Bantustans (where millions of people were sent to live) were incredibly poor, and there was an elaborate police state and passport system to uphold this status quo.
IIRC the drop in life expectancy was at least in large part due to the AIDS epidemic, which peaked in the 80s and 90s in many areas.

No idea?

where is he from? his accent is so weird.

>Red pill me on Nelson Mandela.
An evil nigger rapist, who raised more evil nigger rapists.

Stefan is Irish-Canadian.

Sounds like those books were written by a leftie. He did get rid of the apartheid, but ended up wrecking the nation in the process.

>IIRC the drop in life expectancy was at least in large part due to the AIDS epidemic, which peaked in the 80s and 90s in many areas.
The ANC-controlled government's denial of the link between HIV and AIDS was the primary cause of that epidemic.

This is bait, right?

>>surveys consistently show the majority of blacks admit that South Africa was better under apartheid

c-could they go back? a... another revolution maybe?

Thanks for informing me.

Fair points.

>a racist regime he works against labels him a terrorist
>therefore he's a terrorist
No, he's a terrorist because he committed bombings and targeted civilians.

>guy with a good cause
Ruining a good country is not a good cause.

this guy looks so fucking asian

> He and the ANC committed acts of sabotage but they were done at night so no one would be hurt.

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

>uMkhonto we Sizwe (abbreviated as MK, Zulu for "Spear of the Nation") was the armed wing of the African National Congress (ANC), co-founded by Nelson Mandela in the wake of the Sharpeville massacre.
>Several bombings were committed by MK in South Africa during the years that the organisation was operational, some of the more notable examples were as follows:

>In 1983, the Church Street bomb was detonated in Pretoria near the South African Air Force Headquarters, resulting in 19 deaths and 217 injuries.

>In the 1985 Amanzimtoti bombing on the Natal South Coast, five civilians were killed and 40 were injured when MK cadre Andrew Sibusiso Zondo detonated an explosive in a rubbish bin at a shopping centre shortly before Christmas.

>In the 1986 Durban beach-front bombing, a bomb was detonated in a bar, killing three civilians and injuring 69

>The terror campaign continued with attacks on a series of soft targets, including a bank in Roodepoort in 1988, in which four civilians were killed and 18 injured. Also in 1988, a bomb outside a magistrate's court killed three. At the Ellis Park rugby stadium in Johannesburg, a car bomb killed two and injured 37 civilians. A multitude[14] of bombs at restaurants and fast food outlets, including Wimpy Bars,[15] and supermarkets occurred during the late 1980s, killing and wounding many people.

>From 1985 to 1987, there also was a campaign to place anti-tank mines on rural roads in what was then the Northern Transvaal. The ANC estimated 30 landmine explosions resulting in 23 deaths, while the government submitted a figure of 57 explosions resulting in 25 deaths.

>The TRC found that the use of torture by MK was "routine", as were executions "without due process" at ANC detention camps.

Nelson Mandela, the ANC, and the MK are nothing more than bog-standard African terror groups.

THIS
>this nigger looks like Uncle Ben on the rice box
>all of my uneducated liberal teachers said he was a good guy
>he's smiling too!

Can you prove that he target civilians?

Do you even care what the truth is or do you just like saying he's a terrorist?

>nobody's going to laugh at your unoriginal joke.
>joke

Geez man, you gotta hear this video.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6uvY-lsTcNo
South Africa is now a kleptocracy...

Nelson Mandela was in prison for literally all of those years in your fake infographic.

Do you think he was some criminal mastermind coordinating random acts of violence from prison?

And yes, I like saying he's a terrorist. Partly because it's the truth, and partly because it pisses off sanctimonious pricks like you who hold up child killers like Mandela as paragons of "peace" and "love". I swear, most idiots like you wouldn't know him from Gandhi.

HES A FKING TERRIOIRST WHO PLANTED A BOMB AND KILLED INOCENTT CIVILIANS YOU IDIOT BUT YOU HAVENT HEARD THAT BEFORE DID YOU!!!

Nelson mandela is literally the mandela effect everyone remembers him as a good guy, i think he even got nobel price for peace , while in the other universe he tied car tires around peoples neck and burned them alive.

>Spooky stuff that mandela effect

It's weird how the mafia and cartels are able to run their organisations from prisons but a nigger can't give orders to other niggers to kill while in prison.

>Do you think he was some criminal mastermind coordinating random acts of violence from prison?

Are you fucking dense?

HE FUCKING FOUNDED A TERROR ORGANIZATION, THAT MURDERED HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE.

Here's a video of him singing "Kill the Boers" after his release from prison, along side fellow members of the MK terror group that he fucking founded.

>shouldn't we apply the same standard to General Pinocchio
Pinochet only targeted communists and supporters of the former Allende marxist regime (which, by the way, also arrested and tortured its political opponents).
I bet you think Carlos Altamirano is some kind of hero, too, yet if you read what he actually said you'd think him far worse than Pinochet.

I know more about him than you, nerd. I know he was surprised to be given the Nobel Peace Prize because his methods weren't always peaceful. But if you want to call him a murderer and you use stuff that happened WHILE HAS WAS IN PRISON as proof, you're just clinging to your delusions.

Fuck this retarded Mandela effect shit started by a fucking blogger too retarded to know not every single black civil rights guy fucking died

>I know more about him than you, nerd.

Cool. Was this before or after he died in prison?

Visiting Sup Forums is like visiting a zoo of wingnuts sometimes.

well I mean obviously we need to kill communists during war, but I don't see how raping people with dogs is a necessity. Pinocchio was degenerate, and basically all the lefties were too.

Anyone else ever fantasize about cumming on his bald head?

He organized and orchestrated attacks on civilian centers. He stated regret for the innocents that died, but insisted on the necessity of his actions.