Cuckerberg is at it again with the equality propaganda...It looks like nearly his entire staff is women

Cuckerberg is at it again with the equality propaganda...It looks like nearly his entire staff is women.

This the cafeteria staff?

I would kill myself.

"Our first Chan Zuckerberg Initiative team offsite! Such a great team dedicated to advancing human potential and promoting equality. — with Yun-Fang Juan, Cristina Huezo, Jim Shelton, Meg Evans, Monica Simo, James Wang, Justin Barra, Priscilla Chan, Caitlyn Fox, Jon Deane, Jen Holleran, Darnell Cadette, Vivian Wu, Brent Colburn and Catherine C Chang."

Literally no white male in the photo.

wew lad

That's just Chan Initiative, useless demagogic company of (((Zuckerberg))).

They are all standing in the back.

What is this, fucking Starfleet? Also, can't Shekelberg afford sweaters that aren't made of polyester? That drape is terrible.

t. /fa/

He's got the yellow fever hardcore.

You're a FUCKING HWHITE MALE!!!! You're not hired you silly fuck!

Rainbow fever...

A man with tits might have a chance.

>all these asian women

>Brent Colburn

Zuck is the creepiest fucking human being alive.

It's like everything he does is carefully planned to seem as suspicious, creepily globalist, and kiked-out as possible. From the weird mystery meats he surrounds himself with down to his enormous security detail... He gives off an alarming Bond villain vibe.

Ultimately, he wants to be the uber-cosmopolitan: a man from nowhere, with no allegiance to anything or anyone. Just a free-floating, identity-less narcissist in search of the next market to penetrate.

I hope to one day see him impaled on a pike by nationalists.

The token black guy though....

>Brent Colburn

He has been crafting this nice guy personality for a long time, just see how he was in Harvard days and now, take the first interviews he gave.

Id rather see him shot in the street. Say some pissed off guy near him decides to split zuckerberg's head open, and he dies right there on the dirty ground and is forgotten the next week in the media machine

short facebook

So, can we have Myspace back then?

The kikes will dig him out.

So many faggots in IT. Shits me. Oh well it keeps the normies away and pay rates upwards I suppose.

Faggots are the new normies.

No white males in his harem.

Do Jews count as white?

You people can use based redpilled VK
it even has a qt girl giving you and introduction to the site

White women are only good for fucking. They are virtually useless for almost everything else.

What makes you think that they are good for fucking?

Because they're the most attractive.

Ha...only with clothes on.

And I bet every single one is a shitstain progressive.
They love their diversity of race but despise diversity of opinion.

>2016
>Still using FSB cucked social media.