/trek/ general

Borg babies edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6d4tiSwoIHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does a copy of the 'Academy Years' script exist online?

I doubt it

>Waaaaalls rise and fall, and now they're building tall, in the cityyyy, Brick Englaaaand. They build them up
and then they knock ’em down to put up anotheeeeer Brick Englaaaaaand

G'kar jusy popped up in Enterprise

startrek borg vs stargate wraith. who will win?

my first thought was: no contest, the borg will win. but i think borg vs lanteans, lanteans will win and wraith defeated lanteans or at least drove them to retreat.

>7 knows about zillions of random races and their technology.
>7 doesn't know how to eat.
She would have killed Harry trying to fug him.

borg only interested in technology, i guess

u mean commander tomalok?

Hehe...I suppose I do. I went through B5 after VOY snd sorta forgot about him in TNG.

I was with my grandmother today and saw Travis Mayweather in General Hospital.

>Its an Admiral Supercunt episode

Slow day for /trek/ threads

feelsbadman

Threadly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

can someone add the nonhumanoid entities that did nothing wrong?

Crossovers are faggy.

But, Borg easily.

No more than a few megaton-class nukes can take out a Hiveship. A Borg beam would total a Hiveship.

The Tholians did nothing wrong in Enterprise.

Add whaleprobe too

Q did nothing wrong.

jesus christ, so much trek.

i started off watching TNG, loved damn near all of it, movies were terribad.

i'm watching TOS now, and having never watched a show from that time period, its a different and overall enjoyable (I'm only a few episodes in, definitely sticking with it)

but are they other series worth watching too?

so you think borg will also win against lanteans?

son of q was so handsome

he was a douche

DS9. i like ENT despite the haters

tos still enjoyable to watch in 2017 because the ep stories were good solid sci-fi.

>terribad
haven't seen anyone use that word in a loooong time.

for you

he was like a human playing with ants

Dukat, if you are seeing this recording, it means you tried to abandon your post while the station's self-destruct sequence was engaged. That will not be permitted."

"You have lost control of Terok Nor, disgracing yourself and Cardassia. Your attempt to escape is no doubt a final act of cowardice. All fail-safes have been eliminated, your personal access codes have been rescinded. The destruct sequence can no longer be halted. All you can do now is contemplate the depth of your disgrace... and try to die like a Cardassian."

These threads make me happy

for q, humans are less than ants. he did nothing wrong.

They are all worth watching, even enterprise.

it's pretty fucked up he would play with something less than ants

Dear Dukat, if you are seeing this recording ... MMMM WHATCHA' SAY

we all have different hobbies. to each q's own.

Why is Janeway on here twice?

because she's borg-fucking janeway

Who would have thought that the two of us would be fighting side....by side

Not really.
Doing anything that actually matters gets his ass punished. Pretty strict for a race that can probably wipe out solar systems for fun.

is it ever said how old he actually is? or were the Q there since the beginning?

I'm not sure.

iirc q told picard they existed before organic life existed in universe in that ep where he brought picard to past and told him something like "i was standing here and there is where organic life will start" but i may have misremembered that.

no i remember that ep too

i meant, i may have misremembered what q told picard in that ep about him standing there before organic life started in universe. or did you mean you also remember q telling picard that?

i think he brought him to when organic life first developed on Earth and not in the universe

ah. been a long time. memory fuzzy.

same i need to do another watch through

I just got into TNG. I wanna see more Borg! That 1st encounter with Q was fucking perfect.

How come the black man was the one always getting kidnapped?

just trying to remind them of old earth traditions

The episodes with Q and the Borg are some of the best episodes in the series.

reminder Dukat did nothing wrong except when he accidentally got himself stuck on the station while the boobytraps were going off and when he tried to screw over a rival politician by separating that politician from his son, but then he accidentally left a trail of clues and Garak caught him, and maybe that one time he accidentally got that chick pregnant, and when his whole life was ruined when he forgot that the prophets were omnipotent beings inside the wormhole, and one time he tried to convince Sisko that he was perfectly sane, and went about this task by talking to imaginary tulpas, also the whole becoming Space Satan thing might have been ill advised. Also Kira's mom. He fucked her.

>That pic

>just finished The Next Generation
>need a moment before going on to DS9
>tfw no more Picard
at least I have the TNG movies to watch, but I've heard that they suck

he is the first few episodes of DS9

might ease the pain, might be worse
at least it ended in a good episode

Season 7 felt like the best one, maybe I just appreciated them more because I knew that by each episode I watched I was getting closer to the end.

Maybe I will watch some TOS episodes before I begin DS9

Once Sisko shaves his head and grows his beard, he's on par with Picard.

imo it's nice to get to know the other captains and how they handle similar situations differently

Riddle me this, Q and the Q in the continuim are 'sheppards' for all of the univerce.. or galaxy, witch ever. 'there job is to make sure lesser races arnt shit'. Yet the milky way has ferengei, klingons, romulins, borg, and who knows what ever else horseshit floating around. So here comes this Q asshole that thought it was fun to judge all of human history yet no mention of other races experiancing this fucking faggot. Hell, afew times Q and other ! have experessed that 'they fucking wanted out of this shit existance'. They are pure horseshit.

Sure, but it's a bit bittersweet. I never thought that I would grow to like Piccard more than Kirk, but it happened.
It will be interesting to see new characters and new situations.

just do it

Their shields are operating on a modulation of 257.4!

This was one of the peaks of the episode.

Was like Inception of the warning messages, even Dukat eventually got his comeuppance.

>Garak hiding behind a console
>Dukat laughing while holding his coffee mug

Absolute season3ofDS9Kino

RED ALERT! SHIELDS UP!

First contact was good IMO

why do I like eddington so much?
is it because I too am canadian/northern european, balding, and fall for the underdog hero archetype?

I like your post but I feel like a Pakled transcribed it with a 1990s raised Macintosh keyboard and halfway through he spilt his warm milk all over the god damn thing

>user, his socks encrusted

>the fat Riker meme is working it's way into real world doodles

he has a David bowie sort of look here

Depends. Do the Wraith's organic shit function similarly to Species 8472? Given we could do that retrovirus on them, I'd guess the Borg would easily assimilate them, if not their ships.

>lanteans will win
Lanteans would get all arrogant and pompous after destroying the first cube, then send in one city ship to deal with the second one and get assimilated.

Savor that feeling, because after Best of Both Worlds the Borg progressively get more fucked over by the writers as the shows tick by.

are these two the most shameful boners in all of star trek?

it was the best intro point for trek noobs and a damn good movie, despite what neckbeards think about them ruining the borg, that was voyager

you raise good points. my guess is that the q are not really shepherds and that all that shepherd talk is just q giving picard memes to add cosmic veneer or something. the q probably don't care about humans and klingons and others.
q rules which might include no playing with organics/mortals might be there to avoid all-out war and chaos between q or it might be a cultural-that's-just-tacky-thing-to-do sort of thing for them. or it might be due to treaties or truce with other equally powerful beings. i remember there was an episode where the q and other equally powerful species were using organic beings like the trek crew as proxies in their fight.

lol

i don't think wraith's biotech is as advanced nor as formidable as species 8472's. maybe lanteans can defeat borg if 1 or even 2 cubes vs 1 lantean ship but maybe borg would overwhelm lanteans with numbers like the wraith did.

She had great hair

I liked her in all her appearances. She was really good at her job and at commanding. She was formidable, intimidating, persuasive and knew what she wanted WHEN she wanted it.

I think people hate her for telling Picard to remove the Native Americans from their home, telling Picard to ignore his conscious when he let go of Hugh, and telling Riker he was not the man for the job of dealing with the Cardassians when Jelico took over.

She was right

The Dominion wiped out all the Native Americans on the planet of the Demilitarized zone, Hugh's fellow heretic drones ended up being commanded by Lore, and Riker was too fat to confront the Cardassians.

That's how an Admirable is supposed to be.

Classic Frakes

Looks like Federer desu

How about some cast member trivia?

Gates McFadden choreographed the ballroom scene in Labyrinth, as well as choreographing all of the animatronics/puppets. She taught David Bowie how to dance.

Roddenberry was initially unhappy that a bald man was cast as Picard and wanted Patrick Stewart to wear a wig

that just looks weird

wtf they changed the enterprise theme in season 3

Even Voyager Borg episodes are good.

The Enterprise one is good too.

Is that GAGH?

Nah, Riker was just being insecure again.

Pretty much this and it's mainly autists who make a fussy-wussy about the Borg in Voyager being defanged.

Although let's not sugarcoat it... Unimatrix was one of the worst Borg episodes, the worst Voyager two-parter, and an affront to god and man.

Seriously deserves to be removed from the timeline by Captain Braxton.

>you will never go disco dancing with mccoy

This may be my new favorite thing to fap to.

youtube.com/watch?v=6d4tiSwoIHY

Commander, I think 70 is the cut-off for fap material.

>Commander

You will address me as captain.

Y-Yes sir, CAPTAIN.. sir.

But I was saying that, w-well you should at LEAST have SOME standards when it comes to aging women.

M A M A
A
M
A

>It's a Doctor potty trains Seven episode

>user, Darmok on the ocean, Sokath, his eyes uncovered, Shaka, when the walls fell ;_;

>yet no mention of other races experiancing this fucking faggot
There are though, there's the episode he gets made human and some energy beings start attacking him for how he treated them, and I recall someone mentioning Q was known as The God of Lies to another race.

they could have SO much more fun with Vulcans

>tfw you fap to Bashirfag's greentext fics