Boys are 30 percent more likely than girls to flunk or drop out of school

>boys are 30 percent more likely than girls to flunk or drop out of school

Why is public education so anti-male?

Other urls found in this thread:

bib-demografie.de/DE/ZahlenundFakten/06/fertilitaet_node.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

schools are often gynocentric. teachers are usually women and not masculine role models. i remember school feeling like it was prison and all the neighborhood moms were the guards

Men are typically the ones who overthrow entrenched power.

The kikes who run our government and educational institutions do not want autonomous, self-possessed individuals. Any oppositional or rebellious tendencies must be carefully weeded out in the course of indoctrination.

Thankfully, many people are waking up to these facts and removing their boys from government (read: kike-run) schools and home-schooling them or entering them in private schools.

If you want your son to in any way resemble a traditional male, you will keep him far away from the clutches of the dykes, faggots, and heebs pumping collectivist poison into their classrooms.

>parents and school tells me not to fight back or ill get suspended then expelled
>fight back, suspended
>decide fuck school, leave school

and that was the end of that

Girls are more receptive to sitting still and being force fed indoctrination. Public schooling was not a mistake, it was designed this way. Look up the Persian method of educating the lower classes. The intention all along was to churn out idiots.

>schools are often gynocentric. teachers are usually women
This is the problem. Females should not be anywhere near schools.

Female teachers in general are shittier than male teachers. They also expect boys to behave exactly like the girls and when they don't they're punished and given bad grades.

Whenever we had a male teacher (if he wasn't totally limp wristed) all the boys looked up and respected him.

They are dying for a male role model

me too. my best teachers were men. imagine a school with all male teachers. those would be some alpha fucking students

Teaching should not be a viable profession that you can study and enter

You should have a proven track record in your field, so you aren't a drove of the government teaching what is required but unnecessary

The best teachers are retired workers who go and teach people how the real world works

The absolute WORST fucking retards are the people who get a degree that says theyre probably good enough to teach and therefore should

Male privilege, of course.

Because men have become to nice to everyone, especially white men.

>Persian method
Prussian*

that's a good idea. only teach if you've proven you canalso do. only problem is then there wouldn't be enough teachers. one teacher i loved was a former nasa employee, he made science more interesting and fun because he knew what the hell he was talking about

you sound no better than sjws lmao. hmmm statistical disparities means schools hate males wow makes you think huh

Instead teachers now are fresh out of college grads who just want to play with children all day

The education policies which focus on test scores to determine funding practically incentivize administrators to encourage underperforming kids to drop out I don't remember school being anti male but boys do seem to get
less nurturing also I would imagine black men are particularly vulnerable

Boys are far more varied in their abilities and interests than girls, so schools find it easier to teach to the girls.

not even... they just want the holidays and safe cruisey job. most of them hate kids.

Im 2 cewl 4 skool

white boys?

ruined your life because you were mad at a kid?

That's true. My mom works as a para. She says teachers are whiniest, most entitled babies.

>can't get fired (you have to be an absolute screw up)
>summers off
>never work weekends
>federals holidays off
>couple weeks here and there
>10 sick days that rollover every year
>good health plan
>pension
>some make $90k
>only teach about four hours or so (drop off kids at music or gym)

Teachers are more than overpaid. I don't have any problem saying it in public too

it didnt ruin my life i went to our version of community college, then university

I dropped out of college since I ran out of money( I tried to get through all the way entirely with my own earnings). I ended up dropping out and going into a trade instead.

My sister on the other hand got a free ride from my parents including living expenses and she's never worked a day in her life despite having shittier grades than me.

sorry to blogpost but she's moving out tomorrow and this is the only relevant thread for me to vent my ass pain.

wrong. i'm not talking about statistical disparities. have you ever been in the us education system? most teachers are fat lazy cunts that sound just like . but u relly made me think lad

I fucking hate women

it's anti male because the state has decided that it needs to educate every single child, refusing to leave the job up to parents.

boys are more energetic and active than girls, especially during puberty. the education system takes in perfectly functioning kids and warps them into broken husks who will sit down and shut up, then it forces a bunch of random bullshit they'll never really need to remember onto them.

when you have a choice between getting pretty much imprisoned for 12 years or being able to be yourself, some men will pick the latter regardless of how their formal qualifications may end up.

it sucks too, because a lot of men who do end up dropping out could actually contribute to society a lot more if they weren't fucked with to the extent they are now.

Nah it was my dad's decision more than anything else. He earns most of the money. He gave me a Sunbird he bought for 500 to commute to school.

When we had to balance a double mortgage when we were moving for a couple of weeks, I offered to buy it off of him for about 3k in order to help him with it.

Since then I haven't asked for a dime back of the 4500 or so he owes me. since he raised me and it's just a scumbag move.

I'm just mad as fuck since they basically hid this from me until now.

So you need more representation? Sounding like a nigger here....

>there's nothing wrong with putting almost solely women in charge of boys during their formative years
are you retarded?

t. (((Christina Hoff Sommers)))

In the recent past boys actually did better than girls. When feminism came in the doctrine was that boys and girls should be performing as well as each other so schooling needs to be altered until that was the case.
Alter it they did and the result was that girls did about the same but boys did much more poorly.
This was hailed as a victory because it brought about something approximating equality.

A red-pill for me was when I read King Solomon's Mines, a book I enjoyed, and got to the back of the book. It had sample questions for students in it.

King Solomon's Mines was utterly unlike any text I ever did in school. There were crappy books about Aboriginals, there were crappy books that were basically teenage soap operas. Almost all of it was selected on the tastes of girls, not boys!

Through school I just accepted that it being boring as shit was just the way things were. No, it was changed to be that way.

School is basically a long vetting process for large corporations to get the most obedient, brightest, conform-to-the-norm employees.

>How good do you work in teams goy?

Uh fuck teams?

>Muh merit
>Can't succeed because there aren't enough cocks in the same room
You can't be serious

>drop out of grade 9
>go to when I'm 19
>get grade 10
>do some certs
I'm 21 and could do ATP to get into uni or get a job. Decided I'm actually going to look for work now. Or become neet again and kill myself before 30.

was talking to the district occupational therapist about this (she's female & believes that the hyper feminization of the educational system is to blame)

the gender ratios are fucked for teachers,
especially in early SDC / ABA type classes

nearly all the teachers are female -
however even in California their politics were still all over the place from libertarian to liberal to conservatives

Group tasks in school and team sports are the two hit punch to exclude autists.

If you only did the former and not the latter you will be deeply cynical about working in groups.
If you did the latter you'll be okay with it and also likely a normie.

I did both and I always hated it because youre as strong as the weakest link and you don't get to choose your links

Groups are fine if you have chosen your group, which is not the case in any environment except socially and if you are an employer

Men are smart to realize you can get a job without getting fed meaningless bullshit which doesn't improve your chances of getting hired. Anyone with a decently working mind knows the best way to actually get yourself employed is to have references, contacts and a net which you can use to force yourself in. It's pretty much how I got my job. I would advise youngsters to go through all the education regardless to how I view it. Just gives them a better future because some high paying jobs are locked by education.

>men have larger IQ standard deviation than women (more geniuses, more retards)
>students that drop out tend to be too unintelligent or too intelligent for the structure of the educational system
>imagine the top 15% and bottom 15% flunking out (an oversimplification, but you get the point)

We had a male ex military as our personal computers teacher. Mfw he made our entire class of 50 people behave like grown adults in less than 2 weeks. And it stuck with us for the rest of the 3 years. Even after he left in the first year. Even the immigrants behaved far more composed than what would be normal.

I miss him. Best teacher to ever walk this earth. But I don't blame him for wanting a better job

>i remember school feeling like it was prison and all the neighborhood moms were the guards
Couldn't have put it any better myself

Do not send your sons to a US public school, private school or late term abortion only

This, no-one treats boys like boys, they treat them like defective girls.

Oh and the first thing he did when greeting us was kicking in the door and make us stand at attention to confiscate peoples laptops who were playing games.

>to confiscate peoples laptops who were playing games
Wait, there are people playing games during school class in Sweden? And nobody sends them a one-way ticket to the principal or otherwise fucks them up on the spot?

I dropped out of school in year 10, cause the fucken school kept calling the cops on me everytime I got in a fight. Schools are pussified as fuck, whatever happened to school yard brawls without getting carted away in handcuffs

I dropped out of high school. I failed one class last year of school, had to take it in summer school. halfway throughout school I got a job so I dropped the class. After the job I got into one of those colleges you see on public transit ads, they didn't even care I dropped out of high school, thats how scammy and sketchy it was. After college, I worked in my field for free for experience and to build contacts. After a year, the paid gigs started coming in while I was working menial day jobs like dishwasher etc... Nowadays, I got a job in my field, I make very good money, and I work with A list Hollywood actors and famous DJ's you've all heard of. I still have only had sex with two women though. Anyways, public school is a fucking joke anyways.

>he didn't jump on his parent's RESP like a fly on warm shit

and now i'm out with a technical diploma. i'll only be going back to school ever again for the sake of pleasure in learning, but that's going to be decades at the rate academia is becoming a fucking joke.

Man up, dudebro manchild and stop complaining
at least you don't need to deal with rape and sexism

sorry you were raised by a woman senpai

It's true

Boys learn better when taught by men

This has been proven over and over

I hated most of my male teachers and fought with them, but I'll admit it was for all the wrong reasons.

Female teachers were simple to charm into allowing me to fuck around and were easier all together. I could show up late, skip class, not do homework, talk while they teach, and most of them would be rather passive about that as long as you seem nice and charming to them and popular in the class.

Meanwhile male teachers would cave my shit in for habitually being tardy and not doing homework. They would actually try to teach me something, which I guess I rebelled against.

I swear to God, this exact same thread has happened before
I'm getting sick deja vu reading all these fucking replies here

its mostly blacks and hispanics.

>anything involving presentations or public speaking

REEEEEE

>minorities disproportionately more likely to drop out of school
>"It's the genes."

>boys disproportionately more likely to drop out of school
>"It's the education system."

Make up your mind, Sup Forums.

i dropped out of college but I didnt really need to go in the first place since my parents sit on a lot of property. just waiting for them to either sell it or let me deal with it myself. so i sit at home all day debating on what houses to rent out or eventually sell

It's almost like the bots we used to post about are still around, doing thevsane shit they've done for the past 5+ years.

what if i told you we're sticking up for the male minorities that drop out and are the reason that statistic is so unfair.

its really unsettling

Lets take a bunch of boys who want nothing more to do than wrestle and ride bikes, sit them down for hours on end and just mainline info nonstop the entire time they are still. You have to give them shit to do while they learn, men are hands on learners

Uhh... the minority dropout problems are a hell of a lot worse than male vs female.

It's not. There's a culture of anti intellectualism amongst white guys. It also plays out in the work force where often stem jobs don't pay as much as much easier jobs so it makes sense to spit at school.

And of course we all know how much hot girls want to fuck meatheads when they're young.
I say this listening to a bunch of white fucktards in the distance partying to fucking nigger music. Every fucking song is a nig song.

I feel like female teachers are easier to fool. I'm a fat kid who purposefully acts autismo in front of my female teachers. They immediately feel bad for me. I missed a homework assignment? Dont worry fat autismo, turn it in tomorrow for full credit. That shit doesnt work for male teachers tho. Fuck why do men have to be so smart?

The cuck has spoke!

You're supposed to learn math there not find a role model

Because jews.

Totaliratirsm and feminism.

I thought Sup Forums would know about this already?

Have people in Luxemburg that tell me the most disgusting stories.

Also saw it myself how a guys that skip some days in school get dropped out while literally two girls in the exact same class, same form, same teacher etc. don't get dropped out after skipping half a year. Principal and all the teachers when asked about it like robots: "I don't talk about other students with you!"
There are more girls than boys on campuses. Girls only care about career these days. It's mass media that makes them believe they all have to get a great job, can do everything men can do and have to be strong.

Men don't want children. The Jew is making girls not wanting children too right now. Result: 1,66 or lower birth rates per women these days. White race declining. Result: Excuse* for multiculturalism.

*bib-demografie.de/DE/ZahlenundFakten/06/fertilitaet_node.html

that's one of the most Aussie things I've ever read

how did you get into fights user?

men are doers. back in the day we'd be out hunting and farming. There is an intrinsic proclivity for action. Women on the other hand would stay closer to home caring for children, preparing food, foraging nearby, etc. You can see the parallels why one is less suited for modern nanny-state education than the other.

Of course these are generalizations with outliars, but the main point of it is absolutely the truth, gendered labour division is not a social construct, it's a biological reality. If it weren't biological it would be possible to explain why distant cultures across time and space have all had identical or very similar gendered divisions of labour.

Are you me?

Both sisters had a full ride through university, one had to take a loan for her final year which she used to travel and that was that.

I'm just starting uni at 22 now because I'm only now able to afford it thanks to Canada's student loan program not allowing people under 22 to take loans if their parents are wealthy.

And they still act like they have it rough. Meanwhile I live in the absolute ghetto in a tiny apartment with two roommates. I would kill for the handouts they got.

>Ghostbusters
>Brainchild of (((Harold Ramis)))
Both the original ghostbuster icon AND the final boss of the first film (stay-puff) are symbolic representations of white male patriarchy. Ghostbusters was always a deconstructionist narrative.

Isnt Sup Forums a fan of totalitarianism?

>flunk out education at all levels more than women

>be the minority in higher education before said flunking

>Still get all the top jobs with best pay

Are women even trying?

I'm so glad I had a great male teacher for my last two years of high school. He made year 11 US History the best class at thats school and when he said that he was going to be doing AP Gov for year 12 I signed up for it despite the fact that he told us to not do it so we could have his class again. I'm glad I did it though because I went into that class with hardly any knowledge of politics and I failed the first 3 quizee but after a while I got the hang of it and I passed it with a B. I wouldn't be surprised of he browses this board/ site in his free time.

explain?

Cuck