Nice Guys Get Laid More Often

It's official. Nice Guys have more sexual relations. You misogynist jerks have no excuses left.

rolereboot.org/sex-and-relationships/details/2016-08-new-study-says-nice-guys-sex/

>A study conducted by nice guys.

>weisman

... more sex with their fat, slob girlfriends they settled for

>i-if I just get Jarrells cock nice and stiff and wet she'll definitely fuck me next weekend!!

ok

That I can get behind

Like i give a fuck what women prefer. I'll tell a cunt whatever it takes to plop my pork sword in that oyster ditch.

Basement losers don't get laid at all regardless of how nice they are.

You're gonna have to literally to penetrate them.

yeah...with their hand

theres a difference between not being a tool & being a pussified wimp who can't string together two words in front of a pretty girl

the guys who dont get laid are the second type & they vilify the first to soothe the yawning pain their fucking uselessness

how do I get laid? Help me

Nice guys are generally better looking than bitter virgins. Women don't give a shit about nice guys. They want hot guys with money.

They mean nice chads. Not betas who pretend to be nice because they don't have the balls to be forward.

Inb4 one of you fags pretends to be a Chad and writes long ass post full of ridiculous Bullshit.

Nice guy record correcting society™

>Yes, goyim, there's no need to be an alpha male! All that testosterone will make you into an image of toxic masculinity! Just be a good little goy...

Do they let their wives 'Peg' them too? And do they practice Free Range Parenting with their wives sons?

>(((Weisman)))

Oh look, another Jew promising great rewards if we'll just commit to being selfless worker drones our entire lives. I'm sure it will work as promised this time

kek

>rolereboot

Yeah, that's not a red flag. It's not like it's a social engineering blog, a.k.a. something that only produces propaganda.

Holy fuck thanks for the inb4. I gotta be up for work early but figured shitposting was worth it.

If by laid you mean forced to eat pussy for 45 minutes then finish her off with a vibrator then hold her all night.

Holy fuck OP. Congratulations on posting the most Jewish pic on Sup Forums

Literally every word on that image screams cultural Marxism like 6 million shoah'd kikes roasting in an oven.

No, just rub it between one of the many rolls of fat.

>jew name

This article is referring to genuinely nice guys and not supreme gentlemen

>nice guy
girls already have a pussy

The adage of nice guys finishing last has been debunked since the 70s.

They finish 3rd in a field of 6.

Short guys finish last.

>every word
Even "the"?

This is the abstract, because any article about a study is going to misrepresent it.

>In order for non-kin altruism to evolve, altruists must receive fitness benefits for their actions that outweigh the costs. Several researchers have suggested that altruism is a costly signal of desirable qualities, such that it could have evolved by sexual selection. In two studies, we show that altruism is broadly linked with mating success. In Study 1, participants who scored higher on a self-report altruism measure reported they were more desirable to the opposite sex, as well as reported having more sex partners, more casual sex partners, and having sex more often within relationships. Sex moderated some of these relationships, such that altruism mattered more for men's number of lifetime and casual sex partners. In Study 2, participants who were willing to donate potential monetary winnings (in a modified dictator dilemma) reported having more lifetime sex partners, more casual sex partners, and more sex partners over the past year. Men who were willing to donate also reported having more lifetime dating partners. Furthermore, these patterns persisted, even when controlling for narcissism, Big Five personality traits, and socially desirable responding. These results suggest that altruists have higher mating success than non-altruists and support the hypothesis that altruism is a sexually selected costly signal of difficult-to-observe qualities.

>promising great rewards if we'll just commit to being selfless worker drones our entire lives

Shouldn't you be somewhere?

Famous guys > Rich guys > Fit guys > Tall guys > 'Popular' guys > Niche skilled guys > Who cares

kek

>even when controlling for narcissism
exactly how was that done?

>red flag
Aren't red flags good? Better then blue flags, right? I thought that was what this site was all about.

tall before popular?

>the top read articles

For anglo lands yes

I'm a real nice guy and I get tons of pussy. It puts me in a good mood and affirms my confidence. So a behave kindly toward people.

I wasn't a very nice guy when I had trouble getting laid.

carry weisman !?
ow lad.

no beta provider for you, nomatter how hard you try.

Prepping the bull != getting laid