youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session
youtube.com/watch?v=rtBq9QKJTq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Notice how niggers are stupid?

I wasn't aware the "alt right" called themselves anything, that was the media/politicians who gave us that tag.

>he doesn't know the alt right has non whites

No, it makes you watch your wife suck another man's dick, you beta cuck.

notice how a lot of us aren't white yet the MSM makes all of us out to be compound dwelling neo-nazis?

also, I've never heard of an actual """white supremacist""" that wasn't FBI or something.

>implying alt-right existed as a term more than 2 weeks ago
liberals.

Kek, that word has no power here.

>funny how they call themselves "black lives matter" and not "black supremacists"

We're reactionary.

>White supremacist

Fuck you we are neo nazi skin head Aryan grand wizards of the North western front

We're not all white, and there are tonnes of weebs. We're less white supremacists and more black inferiorists.

It's funny how Democrats do nothing but oppress blacks by pacifying them with gibsmehdats instead of letting them actually improve themselves. Really makes you think.

They do know that "right side" spectrum of politics involves more than just racial policy right?

I truly don't give a shit what your genetics are made up of, but god damn do I hate it when the government calls body armour a "deadly weapon" (BC,Can) and declares that people don't have a right to self preservation..

At that point, call me a fucking reactionary, I don't give a shit if I have to stand with a racist to get that shit repealed.

but im a Slavic Nationlist

really grasping at straws here. alt right is the faggiest term ever coined. nobody actually calls themselves alt anything. it's sorta like alt rock.

anyway, Melanin Deficiency Pride, Web Wide.

0.159090909 (repeating of course)

Ziggler did nothing wrong

>germany
>white
nice try nigger. notice how even us sandpeople had them as slaves

>Who is Richard Spencer
Don't talk about things you don't understand

>>Alt-right
>>that was the media/politicians who gave us that tag

>Who is Richard Spencer
Media, writer, publisher

>Don't talk about things you don't understand

The Irony

can we make the media call us kekposters?

What did he mean by that

>we're not all white

Are there really shitskins who think they belong here?

Show yourselves

Alt-right was just politically incorrect (see: freedom of speech) co-opted by a Jew faggot to make shekels on

Jews literally fuck everything up

Anti-immigration, anti-BLM, and all that shit, is an extension of being politically incorrect

"Racism" is meaningless today. Hating BLM isn't racist. Being anti-immigration isn't racist.

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

We're not really White Supremacist. A better term than White Supremacy or Alt-Right would be Reactionary-Paleoconservatism.

This Alt Right meme has gone too far

KILL IT WITH FIRE

>alt-right

Nigga that isn't even a real word.

Call us the Dark Army or don't talk to me or my son ever again.

Two problems with that:
>the so called "alt-right" didn't come up with the term, leftists made it as a label to insult them with
>"alt-righters" aren't white supremacists, at least not all of them

It was being used on ifaggot since last winter

Not all alt-righters are White supremacists, but all white supremacists are alt-righters

That's completely wrong, the KKK are generally democrats.

underrated post

lol no.

white supremacists are more likely to be stormfront than Sup Forums

This. The MSM can't play the guilt by association game unless they have a nebulous, politicized name to associate you with.

Casting a range of "problematic" viewpoints together and calling for their mass, public shaming is the desperate lashing out of a failed ideology in its death throes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session

it's not a derragatory label

it is that we are not this or that, and the kike media is desperate to nail jello to the wall

>This Alt Right meme has gone too far

Pretty much, it's not something I identify with, it's basically meaningless to me, things are too complex both politically and nationalistically to put them in a nice tidy box called "alt-right"; as far as Trumps campaign and European politics go things are far more involved than simply racial or white supremacy, though it does make it easier for people like Clinton and the Liberal mentality of "just call them racists".

this.

Sup Forums is mostly satire, memes, and shitposting

I'm glad someone understands, kinda reinforced by my other post

/thread

Who actually calls themselves 'alt-right' besides edgy teens anyway?

liberals have no fucking idea what PC is because they can't think outside the bounds of their retarded ideology

fpbp

will this be the ultimate fate of the Dark Army: youtube.com/watch?v=rtBq9QKJTq8

god i hope not...