You guys do know deep down Trump will lose, right? His defeat is coming soon...

You guys do know deep down Trump will lose, right? His defeat is coming soon. How will you cope when Hillary is elected the first woman president?

With all the scandals Clinton has had, including rigging the DNC and the horrible shit overseas, I find it hard to believe Trump could lose even if he does say offensive things.

By celebrating more right wing victories in Europe. Let me know when Texas grows a pair and leaves the U.S.A

someone is getting desperate

WW3 is gunna feel bad.

Shill

You've been saying this for 24 years, what is different now? Only Trump will have any NEW scandals, Hillary's have been investigated to death.

Hillaryous and original thread Amerifriend. I know who I'm voting for in November ;)

shills will hang first on the day of the rope, beware. :^ )

Basically Trumps election is the last opportunity to save the united states as it currently exists. Not because he is so amazing and great, but because a Hillary presidency will be the end of a white america.

White Americans will never again be able to elect a pro white candidate and cucks will cheer as shitskins push for more and more power to oppress whites. The only white people that have white children are conservatives so in 75 years white cucks will be near extinction. Whites will then recognize their shared interests and separate from a dying United States. The rest of the population being incompetent shitskins that hate every shitskin race they don't belong to will be incapable of forcing whites to remain in the country to pay taxes and support gibs.

Whites will create a prosperous and successful society while shitskins will live in a poor shithole they carved out of the former united states. They will be poor and miserable as they are in all non white countries. Trump winning is the best thing for the future of non white americans. If trump wins, even though demographic trends will reverse america will still support a large number of parasitic and unproductive 3rd worlders. White people will probably be willing to support a small population of such people more or less for ever due to empathy. So white Americans will benefit and a small population of parasitic third worlders can continue to thrive in america.

nobody?

The corruption at the DNC which secured Hillary's nomination is still being investigated.

Can I sleep with your wife?

No, for gays to get married

My hatred of Hillary has absolutely nothing to do with her gender.

we'll be shitposting here like always. looking for the next fun thing to scare the media with.

Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again, shitlord.

whoever wins
we lose

You are really senile if you think that's going to matter. Most of the country is so scared of Trump they'd elect a rabid squirrel president before him. I can't believe Sup Forums claims to be redpilled when so many of them can't even face the grim truth that Hillary will be elected.

>Oh noooo society changes, waaaaaaaaaaah
Why do you have the mindset of a 75 year old?

Allow me to explain to you the perspective of a "normie"

>Hillary Clinton wheels and deals, manipulates the system skillfully.
Hmmmm, I wouldn't want to have a beer with her, but fuck, what else is new? Politicians being corrupt isn't news, and cold calculating manipulation is a job qualification.

>Trump doesn't even have the self-control to not create a political disaster whenever uneducated plebs start chanting his name
We all have that friend, and I want to party with him, but I in no way want him to have the nuclear codes during a time of war.

AAAAND that is why he has no more chance than anyone challenging a wartime incumbent. The one resounding truth that overwhelms all other political gravity in America is that U.S. voters are more motivated by risk aversion than anything else. Trump has painted himself as the ultimate crap-shoot, and all but refereed to himself as such recently. He has no chance.