I'm coming up on acid and want a film with good sound to watch while I come up. what film would be good for this?

I'm coming up on acid and want a film with good sound to watch while I come up. what film would be good for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G3VqcTDf6l4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Interstellar

lost highway

also baby driver

what the bleep do we know is a great movie for inducing schizophrenia and possibly omnipotence

I saw Guardians of the Galaxy 2 on acid and now think it's one of my favorite films of all time even though I didn't really like it that much.

So I'm gonna suggest that. The soundtrack alone was enough to make it worth it

You fucking dumbass pleb kek

Eraserhead
Enter the Void
Inland Empire
Apocalypse Now

Jacob's Ladder.

Batman v Superman extended cut

I watched Koyaanisqatsi on the come-down of my trip several weeks ago and thought it was really cool.

I don't know what kind of movies you think someone should watch on acid, but the answer definitely isn't something patrician

Speed Racer (2008)

Tron legacy, godlike soundtrack and visuals for acid.

this
or this

also Only God Forgives

Neon Demon. (The ending might get a little rough on acid tho.)

Also possible Spring Breakers.

Blade Runner

Excellent film, but not so good on the sound department. (I mean, I love the soundtrack, but if you listen to older movies with hi-fi equipment, you'll notice that they lack the sort of encompassing ambiance, that almost all modern movies tend to have.)

The sound is literally the only good thing about it besides Rutger Hauer
>Blade Runner
Old film

OP listen to me, I've done a lot of acid and I'll give you good recs. Make sure whatever you watch you watch in 1080p, not watchseries.eu shit.

2001, Full Metal Jacket
The Holy Mountain
Aguirre
Akira
Angel's Egg
Stalker
The Mirror
Enter the Void
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
Lost River
Nausicaa, Princess Mononoke, pretty much all Ghibli films
Heavy Metal (!!!!!!)

You'll enjoy all of these

Also Blade Runner and Alien

You don't consider a movie, that came out in 1982, old? (Well then, that makes me feel young, I guess!)

But honestly, that movie is lacking in the sound apartment. Back then they didn't have fancy surround sound or even that much clarity. So it just cannot be helped, that even a masterpiece of cinema like Blade Runner, has some flaws. Technology has advanced since then, quite alot.

I watched Jurassic Park 3 on acid and it was so fucking terrible I was flabbergasted.

And Lawrence of Arabia. I'll add more if I remember any I've seen on acid that I liked.

I've seen VHS 2 on acid, that was interesting.

Problem Child 2

I recommended On the Silver Globe (Na Srebrnym Globie) to a friend to watch on LSD. Also anything by Jodorowsky, especially El Topo and The Holy Mountain. I also agree with the guy that said Koyaanisqatsi, I watched that with a friend while he was high and he lost his shit at the end.

came to post this

I thought that movie was pseudoscience

The Room

Watch Fantasia on Acid.

I was completely enthralled for the entirety.

Followup comment: The animation is so good and in tune with the music that you will have a hard time figuring out if what you are watching is the movie and what is tripping.

I had to turn to my friend and ask if this scene were dinosaurs or if I was imagining them.

youtube.com/watch?v=G3VqcTDf6l4

2spooky honestly. Idk if I could handle fantasia