How will Sup Forums react when Hillary wins?

How will Sup Forums react when Hillary wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
primarymodel.com/2016-forecast-full/
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
youtu.be/q9SVbfqXB_M?t=14m43s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RAAAAPPPEEEE

MUUUURRRDDEEEERRRRRR

ITS JUST A SHOT A WAY

tears of joy just like in 2012

This place won't be usable for months no matter which way the election goes.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

I'll be nervous that she'll shut down Sup Forums to combat the "alt-right menace".

If Hillary wins I will kill myself live on stream while singing It Ain't Me

CIVIL WAR!

I will be drinking the tears of Roger Ailes, Rush Limbaugh, and Sup Forums while masturbating furiously. As much as I hate Hillary I hate you fuckers more.

I won't have one mate
primarymodel.com/2016-forecast-full/

probably lots of crying
i expect it to go back to normal about two weeks after though

They'll start WWIII just to keep power first

Bangladesh's flag looks like Kermit the Frog's prolapsed asshole.

Your country is going to be underwater in the next century.

same way y'all are reacting right now, she's literally already won

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran
>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

Indifference.

Nothing matters anymore, anyway.

Yeah this, look at the bright side of life.

I WILL GO TO AMERICA AND LIBERATE AMERICA FROM THIS PUPPET. I WILL USE MY SWASTIKA BOOMERANG TO DECAPITATE HER AT HER VICTORY SPEECH THEN I WILL SHOVE HER WHORE FACE UP OBAMAS BLACK ASSHOLE THEN I WILL PISS ON ALL THE HILLARY FAGGOTS.

She is the best candidate unfortunately, even Bernie says so.

when was the last time you had a warm meal?

Happy, because at least things are going to burn down really fast and she'll probably be assassinated.

Sad because i'm gonna have a 1k bet down on trump to win.

I will be doing much the same, I expect.

Well, except the hating Hillary part.

This is why we need a wall.
All foreigners.
No exception.
You're all rapers and stealers.

thank you new zealand you are my greatest ally

I'll move to Australia

Betting a thousand bucks on Trump to win? What odds you getting?

Just curious. No fucking way he's gonna win.

Greatest Day of my Life

Wouldn't you need a Roof?

Australia isn't connected to USA by land and a majority of people use aeroplanes for transport...

>How will Sup Forums
>What does Sup Forums think
>Well Sup Forums?
OP is a faggot
Move on

HILLARY I AM READY DESU~

youtu.be/q9SVbfqXB_M?t=14m43s

Are you done with emails already?
I'm fine though

Pic related

Rigged by the ((((()))))

Stop being a bourgeois degenerate and get comfy with my local preppers to promote a multicultural coalition of libertarian conservatives in the inevitable happening.

Claim some sort of conspiracy and that the election was rigged of course

Shut the h*ck up, goober.

I'LL TELL YOU LOVE, SISTER

A

Many will make troll threads pretending that they were Hillary supporters all along, mocking Sup Forums and calling them stupid, "Sup Forums BTFO" etc.
Some will post the suicidal frog and wojak memes.
Most will be angry, but not surprised and they will look for evidence that the election was rigged, and will probably find plenty of circumstantial evidence, but no hard proof. It will be the next big Sup Forums "conspiracy theory", and there will be many happening to come to keep Sup Forums from killing themselves.
Hillary will only last a term unless she imports too many Democrats from the third world.

Mike Ma????

buy some gun kits and quit Sup Forums so I have time to assemble them, then wait

Like in 2012

I won't leave my house until the riots end.

Same thing if/when Trump wins. I fear there will be casualties no matter who wins this election and I'm not excited for the near future. I'll just wait until it's all blown over after six or so months.

>mike ma detected

Dear god, I wish I'd been there.

Go on about my life. Radiohead is touring the US again next year so I'm going to finish my live music bucketlist regardless of who wins.

ITS NOT CIVIL WAR IF ITS TAKING PLACE IN AN ENTIRE CONTINENT

No they won't, people always talk shit
and threaten to do shit to a candidate for like a month when their candadate doesn't win then they all forget about it but I would still be pissed if Clinton won

Bangladesh's flag looks like Pepe the Frog's prolapsed asshole.

Muh rigged

Grateful that that bigot Donald Trump didn't win.

Grateful that the bigot Donald Trump didn't win.

Let's have some sources for anything he ever said that was bigoted.

HAHA I say bring it on

We're on the verge of civil war, racial tensions are higher than they've ever been, terrorists are itching to come here and blow something up, Iran will probably break their nuclear agreement, Russia will fuck with her, China will fuck with her, Trump will be criticizing her every move on Twitter, plus her past is filled with corruption and I see her Presidency being filled with corruption maybe resulting in an indictment or impeachment

It'll create a tumor in her brain. So good luck, old bitch

>how will Sup Forums react when hillary wins
>when hillary wins
>hillary wins
>wins

she couldn't even keep a convention of democrats under control. you think anyone is going to vote for her? the polls are being manipulated and she is still going to lose. she is old and incompetent.

TALK TO ME WHEN ONE OF HER SPEECHES GETS OVER 12 THOUSAND YOUTUBE VIEWS.

This.

This so much.

Trolling norms is easy mode.

Trolling you guys is ecstasy.

Back to tumblr land whale

>I hate you fuckers more.
holy mad

Can I bet against you?

Where is this at?

My reaction will be which is the first country to experience violent "protests" that will overthrow their government because that's what Soros/Clinton like to do.

I'm guessing Egypt again, she really wants the Muslim Brotherhood back in power there and Obama fucked it all up for her. I'm also guessing a Turk coup attempt 2.0 since Erdogan is currently blowing out the US supported Kurd terrorists who are cleaning up the border areas.

How does it feel being so powerless and weak?

Does it eat you up inside?

Sup Forums wins either way.

Trump wins, America is made great again.

Hillary wins, there will literally be a happening every day and 90% chance of civil war or WWIII within her first year.

Praise kek.

Does anyone have a screenshot of the aftermath????

I'm trying to find one for days.

Holy shit I'm looking forward to this. Sup Forums is going to fucking explode. guarantee some one on here will kill themselves

Max out credit cards buying all the guns i want. She can come and pry them from my cold dead hands.

Exactly

We awakened kek

Hillary will be disrespected by everyone as President

She will crash and burn USA, so I guess it'll be comfy for us Eurocucks.

So she will cuck Russia and Putin, so i can't wait for it.

you tell him.

i think the sexist racist white male patriarchy ran everything?

*thought

damn gotta get to bed

...nice idea. I like it.

BUILD THE ROOF BUILD THE ROOF

The nationalistic sentiment which has helped drive Trumps campaign isn't just going to vanish if he loses and will only go stronger as more people become disillusioned and disenfranchised under yet another militaristic, corrupt, globalist administration. Even if they make immigration reform their very first priority they will not and can not effect a large enough demographic shift fast enough to undermine it. Shit is going to hit the fan soon no matter how things play out in the election, The Trump Train truly has no brakes.

I will be disappointed. I will support Putin more.