This movie was so horrible why didn't it kill the franchise?

This movie was so horrible why didn't it kill the franchise?

Same reason the prequels didn't kill star wars.

Nostalgia saves franchises

Still better than jurassic world. At least it had semi-real dinosaurs that didn't talk.

The quality of JP movies goes in the order of their release

voice of reason

This. This. This.

There's always money to be made

Alien 3, Ressurection, Prometheus, Covenant.

Still got a few more shitty movies to go OP

Jurassic Park > Lost World > JP3 > flaming pile of dog shit > Jurassic World

goat post

ALAN

>This. This. This
Fuck off tumblr

>Jurassic World finale
>T Rex bashes through a Spinosaurus skeleton
kino

nigga this movie was pure kino
>talking raptor
>deus ex machina kid
>pteradon fight cage
>T-rex vs Spino showdown

What? 3 had literal talking dinosaurs.

Sup Forums finds a way.
Sup Forums always finds a way.

ALAN

all I remember from this movie is being a kid and seeing them steal from a snack machine and think that was awesome

>nigga this movie was pure kino
It had some of the worst, most dated CGI and some of the most lazily written gags to appeal to the younger audience
>This is... T-rex pee?
>Yep
>How'd you get it?
>You don't wanna know
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It did.

What happened to the dudes on the boat in the opening scene? Were they eaten by a pliosaurus?

I don't know if you niggers actually know real people, but 99% of people watch JP movies to see the dinosaurs fuck shit up.

They don't care about plot, story, or even the acting. They just want to see CG dinos.

>ALAN

____

The prequels didn't kill star wars. It kept going on and each movie made MORE money then all the Clone Wars merchandise. JP3 pretty much killed JP to the point JW is a soft reboot

It did kill the franchise: there wasn't an installment for 14 years. The only reason JP came back is because of Hollywood's reluctance to make movies from new IPs.

The Spino ate them

(You)
While I know this a baiting shitpost, but I'm pretty sure a Spinosaurus couldn't make it all the way out to open sea, engage a moving speedboat and proceed to eat two dumbfucks while said vessel is still in motion.