Why do flags exist on this board...

Why do flags exist on this board? They are fun and all but if you take a look at link related you can clearly see why they are detrimental to the content posted on this board. Discussion centers more around the username, karma amount, and flag in this case, effectively lowering the worth of any argument/point of view. Thoughts?

Poole's 11 minute TED talk: youtu.be/a_1UEAGCo30

Shut the fuck up

Don't post that faggot here. He betrayed us.

I don't know what kind of meta bait this is, but I ain't watchin that shit, you damn SHART IN THE MARTer.

What?
Fuck off flags are good I would lose a shit ton of my memes if flags were removed.
>Pic related is a example

Not an argument
Not an argument
You're American too dipshit

> Muh TED Talk circle-jerk talking points

The flags are here so Israelis can't hide in your midst and post without you being aware of it. If someone is posting from Tel Aviv, it's blatantly obvious on Sup Forums.

Don't you wish the same were true with every other branch of electronic and traditional media?

OK, this is just too damn meta for me. I applaud you, you're working on a whole nother level.

I like flags too they're fun but I'm just saying it really degrades post quality (which isn't necessarily a bad thing in most cases I mean half of the time I come here it's for memes)

CIA runs Sup Forums and added the flags to promote identity politics thereby propagating the divide and conquer strategy.

In identity politics objective discussion goes out the window in favour of tribalism.

NOT ARGUMENT HAR HAR HAR

SHART SAHT SGARY SHART

moot is a little cuck bitch I hope he looks back on the little turtle head of shit that was his life in disgust shortly before he leaps off the chair and hangs himself.

I am a high ranking officer contributing to the SIGAD US-984XN program under the National Surveillance Agency, and is true.

Don't you know we're all nationalists here? The flags are important because it lets you know who's a disgusting sand nigger,spic, or jew and who's opinion is actually worth reading.

>implying Jews don't know how to use proxies.

Nah, it's a way for the people managing bases in Antarctica to find out when their personnel are slacking on their job of preventing the fiery butt of the earth from consuming us all.

didn't read

SHART IN MART
H
A
R
T

I
N

M
A
R
T

Your politics are pretty heavily tied to what country you're in.
Take sweden for example, every time a swede opens their fucking mouths they just keep proving they're cucks who're okay with muslim invasions.

fuck off you sopping cunt

go correct the record somewhere else

>flags are removed
>everyone accuses each other of being a Israeli kike, roo fucking Aussie, or a syrup slurping Canadian cunt

This is the most likely scenario

Go back to the old flag system

Flag provides overview of posters lifestyle, culture, and possible heritage.

It helps with the bantz.

I really like having the flags.

I read comments first and always observe the flag second.

>moot dropping his spaghetti

SHART
H
A
R
T

Everyone knows the mole people plugged the fiery antarctican butthole when Atlantis sank.

Without flags, how would I find Hungarians to befriend, Germans to mock, Chechs to have fun with, or roaches to laugh at?

Let it be as it is

Random flags were cool.

User-picked flags were cool.

I tended to put the Israeli flag on and shit post 400% more than now however.

Swedes can't literally open their mouths to speak; the Somali cock falls out. That's why they can only type and use Mongolian crocheting boards such as this.

Starting to sound like a leaf

They exist to determinate which country is the best at getting dubs.

like right now

the S in NSA isn't surveillance jackass

ONE REICH
I mean moot
I mean joot

It's less convenient and can staunch the flow better then nothing.
You might as well ask
>Why use locks to prevent your shit from getting robbed, when niggers can cut through locks?

> see Finnish flag
> immediately laughingmongol.jpg image jumps to mind
> smile internally and ignore post unless it contains Kiira Korpi pics or equivalent

Moot added them intentionally to divide Sup Forums after we started going after Mallory the chick he was getting friendzoned by.

In 2013 Sup Forums started getting incredibly powerful and when Moot tried to shut GG down he absolutely shat himself at the reaction and did this really cowardly divide and rule bullshit by trying to get us to fight amongst ourselves with flags and wordfilters. Despite all that our power still grew and we were just the subject of a Hillary speech - in your face Moot you fucking traitor.

Finns are cute though.

wtf I read that in John Lennon's voice

The flag system as it stands is great. We need to know the truth when Hans tries to tell us about how wonderful it is having Ahmed living with him, and sleeping in his bed with his wife, while he takes the couch.

I don't see how this is any different then normal.

Now is the time

We need flags how else would we be able to hate

> keks not broken out
> no "an hero" tally
> no v& stats
> Australian posts not excluded

user, this is useless. It doesn't even measure and quantify basics such as posts by type ("redpill me on x"; "y BTFO"; etc.).

This way you can't pretend to be another country and shitpost without a proxy.

This. I hate Austria and all that "muh Austria" shit like kangaroos, abbos, koala bears, and Steve Irwin death jokes. Seeing the Austrian flag helps me skip that crap.

This is moot's farewell gift.

The women, yes, 100% in agreement there. Same with any blonde Baltic women.

My bad, user. Cute pic btw.

Did Mute an hero yet or is he behind all the psyops breads?

the flags stay

don't use moot as the source of your argument when he sold out to the feds then left to embrace the botnet future