*ruins everything*

*ruins everything*

le fat pedantic man

Actually, Sup Forums is VERY VERY BAD for you.
source: Salon

Dan Harmon and Bill Nye's love child.

>States popular already made opinions

When's he gonna realize that hairstyle only looks good if you have a slender face?

>Actually, Sup Forums is VERY VERY BAD for you.source: Sup Forums
:'(

>UMMMMM ACKTUALLY EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG AND IM RIGHT HAHAHA EAT SHIT

this is the kid in class that talked back to the teacher because he thought he was better than everyone else but just looked like a jackass

This is the kid in class who grew up to be so developmentally stunted that he still relates everything to elementary school.

it's high school, not elementary school you faggot. nice try

This is the kid who replies to the immature kid for no reason other than the fact that he has nothing better to do with his life than project.

This is the girl.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say he's a lefty.

Holy shit man are you psychic or something

Should I watch the second season? I liked the first one until the last few episodes.

His sense of style irritates me. Foppish.

YOU irritate me. Never post here again.

Make me stop, pusy!

Ive seen a few of his videos that were pretty good and others that were pretty shit.

Dont know why this is a meme desu senpai.

it was the tie clip.

Back the fuck off?!?!

If this is actually him, he used to be kind of Chad. One hell of a metamorphosis.

this is the guy behind the guy BEHIND the guy

that pic is not chad tier. please fuck off back to plebbit mr. redditeer

When did looking like a faggot become in style and when did looking like the many man go out of style?

A girl the other day said I should shave my chest because it makes me look too "masculine".

Looking like a pussy is fashionable now.

He's adorable

If Reddit was a person it would be this cuck.

This guy was in a sketch comedy group from Bard College back in the early 2000s called Olde English. Other alumni include Raphael (Raizin) Bob-Waksberg, the creator of Bojack Horseman, and Jesse Novak, the younger brother of The Office's BJ Novak.

he's not wrong

This is a nigger.

>Sup Forums is actually GOOD for you

how would you react?

When is Adam going to ruin the Holocaust?

I think he might have hit a nerve. Just a bit.

t. has that hairstyle

This is the fat kid who wore hoodies even in summer

Don't even know how anyone can take his show seriously when all he does is take sources out of context and never link to any other dissenting studies or research, like this one article he found on google in five minutes is the objective answer to the shit that he's "ruining". His episode about breastfeeding made me cringe.

Soy: not even once

wtf I love this numale with the faggy haircut now

t. virgin

You pathetic wannabe "chads" wouldn't know how to smell a pussy even if they gave you a scratch n sniff vag sticker.

i fucking reFUSE to belive that could be him

This was me

I thought I was being so clever, I wasn't even fat I just had a noticeable gut when I only had T-shirts on

But that's true

>*explains Drumpfh's wall doesn't work because you can fly over with with a plane*

Can't ruin what was born to be bad

He's spot-on in half the episodes but really stretches or is just completely wrong in others.

Like when he made the case that car dealerships are bullshit, buying a new car from a dealer in a bad idea, and just making payments on a car in general is absurdly expensive and a bad idea for people trying to make rent. He was right about everything. But then in the next episode he says shit like "halitosis is a term invented by mouthwash companies" or that wet wipes are bad because they clog old fucking tiny-ass brick sewers in LONDON and so we should just go around with shit on our ass hair all day.

>lefty

If you didn't mean left-handed, you need to have your balls cut off for using that word.

>Makes episode about how the TSA is pointless and doesn't actually stop terrorists
>Doesn't make an episode about how Gun Free Zones are pointless and don't actually stop shooters

It's true though.

This is the kid that thinks he is above it all since he can look down on mentally challenged retards he goes to school with.

I thought gay people were banned from being fat.

Once women started pissing out their artificial hormones into the ground water.

That would be one hell of a parody.
To edgy for youtube thought.

is his show even good?

When I watch impractical jokers they play ads for this show on repeat. I hate it without watchign a single episode because of how many times I had heard the ads for it.

When it first came out it was like a small fix for my withdrawls of Penn and Teller. If you're watching an episode that isn't about some political issue in the zeitgeist it can be okay.

Otherwise it's fucking awful.

>'A-are we the baddies?'

Thankyou, I needed this thread. His fucking smug weasely face annoyed me from day 1, and seemed to just make everyone else's dick hard. I'm glad there's a few people in the world who agree with me.

I've never even seen anything he says that's really that controversial. Don't know why it would be triggering to anyone other than just how unctuous he is while presenting it.

why do they keep giving him weapons?

this "man" has literally never had a single drop of testosterone in his body

Actually, Sup Forums was invented by the user mont in 2011, after deciding that reddit was too hardcore a website. Mont wanted to make a family friendly site where users could discuss western television.

I wish that was true, because then he'd be a cute trap. Instead, he's like a lil lap dog that will go off on anything "problematic" to get a shot at pussy from 69th wave bra-burning feminists

Could you take them away from him?