Why does russia hate gay people so much? Don't they have more important things to worry about? Rampant drug addiction...

Why does russia hate gay people so much? Don't they have more important things to worry about? Rampant drug addiction, alcoholism, AIDS, poverty, etc...?

>inb4 some mutt starts sperging out about how gays are space aliens or whatever

Attached: drunk-russians2.jpg (660x439, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O9QCd2jV4Gg
youtu.be/BwgmzbnckII?t=1h2m31s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/O9QCd2jV4Gg

>russia hate gay people so much
Fake news

U r faget lole

Attached: sLLnkpn9IJw.jpg (650x1191, 109K)

The Russians define themselves in opposition to the West, they see that the westrons have ceased to persecute homosexuals, so they interpret this as causally connected with the West's perceived demographic and cultural frailty

They are latent gays, but they are afraid to show it. Therefore, to hide, they show aggression against gays and are call gays other people.

That's unbelievably pathetic.

is this true or just memes? we had this meme in the US a decade ago but now with political correctness nobody assumes homosexuals are closeted anymore

It's psychology + criminal/prison culture

>Why does russia hate gay people so much?
You are obviously new here, go to /rus/ and enjoy homosex chat.

Hating gays cost you nothing. Besides, if you let do whatever they want, they will be very annoying, demanding same sex marriage and other stuff.

that's not how it works

There's nothing more pathetic than a bad liar.

we also hate gays in south Belize but we have 0% aids because white genes

By attacking the gays they can distract the public from seeing the ongoing corruption

typical behavior of corrupted Orthodox priests

I thought the Russian media just space goats gays so the ignorant portion of Russian population has something to blame & also a cause to dislike the West.

Educated Russian's I've meet are not really that homophobic

They always say one thing when you start to argue with them: "Imagine if your son becomes gay"

I rather have a lesbian daughter than a gay son.

Attached: nazee.jpg (1304x978, 675K)

pit whore

No, you wouldn't. Real life lesbians are the fucking worst. Gays can be funny at least.

>Why does russia hate gay people so
No one cares here about gays

More worried about my son (if I ever have one) being poor/fat/uneducated/druggie/alcoholic/unhappy/spiteful/etc... than being gay

This. Nobody but criminal scum and latent gays care about.

russians don t hate gays they hate faggots(gays who change their whole character based on their sexuality and always change their voice to sound gay)

youtu.be/BwgmzbnckII?t=1h2m31s

Homos are a disease vector and Russians already suffer from infectious diseases.

Attached: El chupacabra albino.webm (640x640, 2.05M)

Because it's turns you on ? Please.

You won't have a daughter or son if you have that image saved. You'll die alone

>la luz cegadora

Never got this logic
With promiscuity, open relationships and aids that gays have what could lesbians possibly do worse?

Why are poles such backward retards? You'd think all the superior countries that have stomped your shithole throughout millennia would have left some genetic seeds, but I guess not. Maybe they were repulsed by your potato faced women.

Attached: me in the middle.jpg (750x563, 94K)

This is a very good post.

Attached: lplllllllll.jpg (220x244, 23K)

Nice one.

Attached: 1520103820543.jpg (720x405, 145K)

>Russians already suffer from infectious diseases.
Its not our fault!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease

it's not the russian but chechens taht dislike gays

Attached: 1500122471399.jpg (765x809, 200K)

>Educated Russian's I've meet are not really that homophobic
>Educated
Well, that's how it works.

They are and they should be.

Western degeneracy is a cancer - faggots, transvestites, pedophiles, feminists, liberals, mental disease by any other name.

You export cultural cancer.

Attached: 59ca872436732.jpg (460x448, 26K)