What will we do if Muslims get bunnings sausage sizzle banned?

What will we do if Muslims get bunnings sausage sizzle banned?

FUCK
Im sooo hungry for a bunnings snag now
Why are they always so damn good? what is the secret?

Remove Kebab, what else.

They'll switch to halal.

No bacon apparently

So just embrace islam goyim

oi nah dont even joke about that cunt

We will draw pigs on every mosque in Australia

Hans lead by example. I'll come help you.
>also, I'd love to snag up a sweet HK416 after we storm the Reichstag building

>implying there is actually pork in it
The snags are just waved over a bacon fry up, nothing but bread, roo and disappointment.

too bad she was a mud burner

>Hans

Croat here. Removing kebab is in my genes.

Assumed due to the flag. My mistake

She must have been of german descent

Yeah, that's the commong thing in pol, but it's all good.

>also, I'd love to snag up a sweet HK416 after we storm the Reichstag building

desu i don't care about the prussian cunts. Berlin is already expat turk capital. We need to save Bavaria.

At least she has a twin sister who is redpilled, or was redpilled after that cunt killed their mother in her sleep.

>halal

Haram tastes much better, m8

I hear that. I did some fucking about in Grafenwöhr back in my professional welfare queen days

The bad thing in Bavaria is, that most of people are voting for CSU, which is the bavarian version of CDU (Merkel's Party). The Prime Minister of Bavaria is Horst Seehofer. Big talk no show. He plays the good cop bad cop meme. AfD needs to rise. The only party i would vote for right now.

not fuckin likely

Aw shit. We have them outside our hardware stores too.

Gotta save the sausage sizzles.

Just import more Indians. Muslims can't do shit when they're surrounded by pooinloos.

>import indians
>not slavs from the balkans

Force feed them to groups of filthy muzzies duh m8

coming soon to a bunnings near you, kebab sizzle.

we all need brown knights in our communities

Honestly thinking of moving to Australia. Should I? I'm 100% white born in Scotland but been here for 23 years, hate muzzies and play rugby and footy. Will I fit in well?

Yeah just don't move to the gayfl states

Couple of my buddies moved to Byron and that place is a fucking lib shitpit. I work in sales for a company that manufactures specialized repair epoxies so I would probably be in an area with s lot of industry. I also have some cousins in the Gold Coast I've never met. I would be sure to only hire white Aussie contractors to do the work and no chinks.

Ex-Bunnings team member who used to set BBQ up and pack down on weekends.

Tastes so good because plate is never cleaned or replaced. Just get's scraped afterwards. It's the 400 servings of onion that have seeped into the grease that makes it the best.

Also the fact that Bunnings (at least the ones near me) buy good quality snags in bulk and then 'resell' them (at a loss) to the community groups. The only times we ever used shitty Coles snags was when they had a bumper day and had to buy more because they ran out before 12pm.

The community sausage sizzle is part of Bunning's brand. Cost's them fuck all, helps local community and gets asses through the door. It's the perfect example of why everything would still be ok in a truly capitalist society.

Man, I always wondered why Bunnings sausages were never shit hey. I thought to myself, why whenever I cook Coles/Woolworths sausages they have bones in them and taste like shit, but they always taste better at Bunnings?, I honestly thought the were the old 5 Kilo bulk buy bad boys hey.

Also, Can confirm as a trade, they draw cunts in. It's a good lunch/breakfast when you need to pick up tools or equipment for a job.

It's a fucken awesome business model. Bring on the steak Sandwiches too.

Who /bunningsinflatablehammer/ here?

Interdasting, the coles snags are too salty.

Who /bunningscricketset/ here?
Who /bunningsumbrella/ here?
Who /bunningscap/ here?
Who /bunningscutlery/ here?

>born in Scotland

So, are you a billy or a tim?

>paying $2.50 a sausage when they cost .25 cents in a pack

good goyim

Go to mitre10

mitre10 still exists?

It does here

little tip, if it doesnt say beef/pork/whatever on the sausage packet, it means there isn't enough of that meat to legally call it that

>buying snags from woollies

just kys cunt

Full cronulla mode cunts. They can take melbourne, but over my fucking dead body they are going to take my bunnings snags.

It still exists here.
Fuck buying sausages from anywhere but a butcher.

its a gold coin donation at my bunnings senpai

Ja sam hrvacka džo znam pricala hrvacka za grom spermij

why would they ban them?

also last time i saw them i thought they were free every time you exit bunnings

I would actually prefer a kebab over a sausage sanga

gold coin at bunnings stores here

3,86 dollaridoo's for a kilo, that's cheap even by albanian standard

>They can take melbourne, but over my fucking dead body they are going to take my bunnings snags
It's good to have your priorities.

>t. Ingrid pipl mast trast as

Ipak veči Hrvat od "pravi Hrvata" u SDPu HNSu HDZu itd... Ljubomorne duše mogu da mu puše.

no i am just jelly that austria has seehofer while bavaria has memehofer

Make Austro-Bavaria Great Again

>* has real Hofer while bavaria has memehofer

fixed

Those sausages are actually disgusting. You have to try and incinerate the cheap off and it always ends up burning them.