Hey Sup Forums, I'm a university student in Pittsburgh. Pic related is my little Trump shrine...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm a university student in Pittsburgh. Pic related is my little Trump shrine, hidden away in a drawer in my closet. I live with 3 black guys. I'm white as can be. Should I keep this hidden forever and never let them know? Is there any possible way that I can redpill them and teach them the truth?

Also, I guess give me some general advice for living with 3 black people. You guys know a lot about them.

Yes. Get OUT. They will steal and harm you

What are you, gay?

stay in the closet.

Fuck man, I don't live in the closet. I have a bedroom and the drawer is in the closet in my bedroom of an apartment.

ctr trying to lure ppl into being rassis

sage
nice coppasta

You'd better show that shit loud and proud you fucking faggot

I'm not CTR man, I just took that picture.. The filename even says it was taken 10 minutes ago so I didn't grab that shit off the internet.

I wanna do this. I really do. But I am legitimately afraid of bodily harm and I'm not allowed to carry a weapon on campus. I'm not sure it's worth it.

This.

If not them then one of their friends or family members. Statistically it doesn't look too good for you.

You might feel completely safe and relax but you know the saying...

Round dindus never expect nuffin

So I should keep my bedroom locked whenever I'm not in it? I'm not afraid of being hurt yet, they don't know about the Trump gear. But stealing my shit is possible, I guess, and they have lots of black friends who are always here.

my b, there was a similar thread up earlier except 2 nig nog roomates

Honestly bro, Black guys probably won't care nearly as much.

Do you know why white liberal SJWs chimp out so hard over Trump? Because for them, this is their "it" moment in life. They actually think that they're on the "right side of history ;^)" , and are fighting for some greater good. In reality, they're just virtue signaling on twitter, and most of them have never had a stressful day in their lives. But, nobody wants to feel worthless, so instead of actually going out and doing something relevant, they prop the Trump issue up like it's Slavery 2.0.

Meanwhile, those black guys have probably already learned how the world actually works, and they're not going to flip the fuck out over something so silly.

SJWs have effectively adopted a words speak louder than actions mentality.

I have 3, so I win. Plus their friends, which there have been two here so far. Three if you count a girl, but I'm not sure nigresses are as bad when it comes to that shit.

This is also assuming that these are black guys, and not ghetto ilk.

t. Conservative black guy

I know one is from Jersey, and I think the other two are from roughly the Philadelphia area. That makes it look pretty bad for the chances of them being conservative. One had a #BLM post on Instagram.

>Pittsburgh
>living with 3 blacks

Dude get the fuck out of there

T. NJ fag who gets updates almost every night about an assult occurring in New Brunswick Rutgers done by a person of African American descent.

What type of blacks are they ?

just drop subtle redpills everyday, act oblivious and after a few months come out the closet and reveal your support for trump,
some examples:
media lies
jewish control
media coverups
corrupt polititians
savage akbars

might want to steer clear of the blm and "rayciss" stuff until later

I don't know yet what kind they are. I was raised and taught that there are black people, niggers, and everything in between. I haven't yet gotten a feel for how they are because I've only known them for a few days.

also tell them about based carson and clark

>BLM
Stones throw away from a domestic terror organization, GET THE FUCK OUT user.

nah sempai show it to them and if they get angry call them uppity niggers
they'll respect your chutzpah

Milo spoke here last year and I was at the event, and it was protested by BLM (VOD is on Milo's channel). I'm really curious to know if any of these guys were there and protesting while I sat there in a MAGA hat. That'd be some funny shit.

Are you sure about this? I feel like this might go wrong. Especially the part about calling them uppity niggers.

you might start a Ferguson on campus, which if you periscope it can be good

>I live with 3 black guys

>how can my white cock even compete

>living somewhere you cant pick your roomates

nigger