Russia is an illiberal criminal regime. Russia needs regime change

Russia is an illiberal criminal regime. Russia needs regime change.

Attached: 6b.jpg (480x320, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_journalists_killed_in_Russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: o-00095079-a-00002106.jpg (874x874, 548K)

Attached: original.jpg (1920x1280, 515K)

There are too many logistical challenges for doing anything on Russian soil. No one wants to risk a nuclear war. Besides, Putin has never been as bad as Saddam; and regime change in Iraq was an unpopular decision; unpopular enough to make regime change almost anywhere else politically untenable (expect for North Korea maybe).

I support spraying the entire shithole with pesticide.

The Soviet Union was good Russia

>10000 people died over something as stupid as this

Attached: laundromat-infographic.png (1000x2008, 139K)

>weak britoid baits
To earn a (You), you'll have to try at least a little bit.

the US would have to do it, and everything the US touches turns to shit and gets worse

fuck, the US swooping in after the USSR collapsed and stealing all the wealth is what led us to the putin regime

>illiberal
Well, it's a good thing.

Attached: p9-dyer-a-20150609.jpg (2708x1777, 2.71M)

EU dosn't accept Ukrainians as refugees.

Refugee centers near my city(we got 3) are filled with Ukrainians who live there for 3 months than move out to their rented place and than a new group comes, and a new one etc.

They don't have a refugee status because they didn't apply for it but when they show their ids and why they're here they get a place in the refugee center.

Being brown or black only gets you the refugee status in EU, be it a criminal or a future terrorist but you have to meet those racist criteria.

I doubt there are many Russians who would agree with your "regime change."
That sounds highly illiberal and illegal.

boy sminem cool

Attached: 20150214_FBC081.png (580x598, 64K)

Attached: stg030314dAPR.jpg (4200x2644, 2.04M)

Attached: proofs.png (600x600, 97K)

Attached: 2639353250.jpg (460x346, 28K)

Attached: econ_russiachart10_405.jpg (405x771, 116K)

Attached: Russia31.png (2996x1521, 200K)

Attached: chartoftheday_2201_The_10_Most_Dangerous_Countries_for_Journalists_n.jpg (960x684, 164K)

Attached: j11HzOQ.jpg (954x813, 97K)

You clapped to the establishment of this regime in 1993, now suck it.

>24 journalists killed in 10 years
So few? I bet 90% were killed in Caucasus republics and/or by extremists from Caucasus republics, funded by Saudi Arabia.
By the noise the West making out of it, I thought Putin himself is killing hundreds of them every year.

There are subtler solutions...

>Russia is an illiberal criminal regime.
Right.
Nothing wrong with criminal regime becouse you always say them to go fuck themself fucking criminals, no respect them or something like that.

You can't say this to the normal goverment but you can talk shit to criminal goverment in the face and you will be right.

Attached: russia-journalists-memorialru134521.jpg (900x600, 252K)

Attached: IMG_0421-1250x650.jpg (1250x650, 264K)

>stealing all the wealth
What wealth?

Attached: 183889.png (650x407, 50K)

I don't think it would be possible to fix them even after a regime change.

Fix yourself first British government are literally a jew alien reptiles anunnaki from Nibiru satan spawn gray aliens jews.

t. proxycockhole

Attached: DPiVDcoWsAEvP1v.jpg large.jpg (1120x630, 96K)

>The Ukrainians were real in my mind

There's nothing worse than western Russian apologists. I hate how dumb Sup Forums fucks fall for their propaganda so consistently.

The only way that could work would be if you replaced all their officials, politicians and policemen by non-corrupt non-Russians and kept them there through hard repression. That's about the only way you could realistically change things in Russia, otherwise the everpresent moral decay and apathy would do in any reformer.

Russia is just a crime family with borders.

Here's something they won't teach you in the history books - Nicholas II was one of the top 5 richest men who ever lived. What happened to that money after the revolution? No one knows. Every revolution, every regime change, every annexation is all just to hide the fact that these people are plain thieves moving money around.

Criminal? No such thing. PROOFS?

Also, whattabout oppression of Indians in British Raj? And you are shooting negroes in Malvinas!

Maybe the West is in decline and Russia manages things better?

Stop persecuting Russians. Didn't know Rusphobia was so present in the west, racists!

YEAH THATS RIGHT FAGGOT, CRIMEA IS OURS AND YOUR SPYS ARE DEAD. RUSSIA STRONG!!!!

Russia is an insidious force in the world.

Thanks for displaying my country as big strong bear that makes me proud and not angry or upset you dumpass

why are russians so evil?

It is basically saying you're violent and stupid.

>RUSSIA STRONK BICHH SLAVA ROSSIYA

Attached: lmbooooo.jpg (920x380, 31K)

have you even taken any diplomatic measures? apart from the queen not going to the world cup

Not until we confirm it was Russia. Shouldn't be long now.

Br*toids cant even survive a little bit of pollonium 210. Why are anglos such pussies?

Litvenenko wasn't British

ur just jealous because nobody fears Britain anymore lmao

Here is the Russian mindset in its purest form. It tries to suggest that a country should be feared, rather than respected as is the case for civilised nations.

Russians are too dumb to see the difference

For refugee status, one side of conflict must opress civilians, which is not happening in Donbass.

How is it going in Ukraine? Can you give a quick and honest rundown? Are there any fights, war or anything? I do not trust media these days

What does that mean? I mean numbers "70" and "265"? If that's billion US dollars spent, then 70 vs 265 is nothing.

What one supposed to do with these numbers is there is no a baseline? There should be some data on banners / bots / etc bought/operated by other countries. Also many ads in facebook are only relevant to local companies/products, i.e. these are just common spam or advertisement of services.

Shootings/shellings in the "Grey zone", Separatists/Ukraine report capturing some small semi abandoned villages, nothing serious for this moment.

Attached: 322.png (896x685, 683K)

Wart parties are at war? Who is fighting and for what?

Grug like democracy.

Grug smart, Grug deserve equal voice

Attached: grug1.jpg (353x400, 127K)

Ukraine want to take control over breakaway territory, separatists want to take control over rest of the Donbass and "join" Russia.

on the places for ukraine - sell weapon,smuggling, bribes from truck drivers and other illegal activities. Separatists take charge over remains of Donbass "working" industry, sell russian weapon, smuggling, dotation money flows and humanitarian aid

Brit boy, brit boy, watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do, when Russia comes for you?

I see, thanks.

>one side of conflict must opress civilians, which is not happening in Donbass.

Attached: yolo ukraine.jpg (471x604, 55K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_journalists_killed_in_Russia

En masse.
Of couse you can mess up with separatists personally, so they start trying to kill you, and then plea for a refugee status. But there is a few problems - it's deadly dangerous, and might not work.

We must stop Russia

>Russia needs regime change.

Attached: 300px-Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png (300x150, 2K)

Attached: great britain.png (1192x1670, 1.34M)

i like how all the casualties are blamed on the russian government and not ukrainian forces and their paramilitary battalions. why the fuck would russia kill its own people in the east