NUKE FALSE FLAG

>According to this report, Strategic Missile Forces Command (SMF) notified both President Putin and the General Staff this past Tuesday (8 October) that at 01:58:11 GMT/UTC an atomic device was exploded in the seabed off the US Atlantic Ocean, barely 1,000 km (620 miles) from Charleston, causing a 4.5 magnitude earthquake measurement

> an atomic explosion scenario, however, the initial blast is extremely powerful, and the subsequent shaking of the ground grows progressively less severe as was the case with the 8 October blast.

>A high level source inside the military has now confirmed that Dyess Air Force base is actively moving nuclear warheads to the East Coast of the United States in a secret transfer that has no paper trail.

>“Nine-week training course for UN Peacekeepers in CONUS to learn Urban Warfare, English, and US weapons systems beginning 4th week of July for 386,000 troops to be completed by October 1st; $11 million in antibiotics to be delivered to FEMA region III by October 1st ordered by CDC; FEMA purchase orders for over $14.2 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Region III by October 1st; FEMA purchase orders for 22 million pouches of emergency water to be delivered to region III by October 1st; FEMA purchase orders for $13.6 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Austin by October 1st; 2800 MRAPs must be delivered to DHS by October 1st”

>US Senator Lindsay Graham further warned South Carolinians about the threat of a “terrorist nuclear attack”

>US propaganda media organs loyal to Obama have reported that these military officers firings were due to incompetence, gambling issues, and (maybe) alcoholism, this GRU report notes that these “pathetic excuses” are to beyond belief to give credence to as these four distinguished officers were “beyond reproach” and held the highest security clearances anyone could hold in the United States.

Other urls found in this thread:

earthquake-report.com/2013/10/08/moderate-earthquake-off-east-coast-of-united-states-on-october-8-2013/
nbcnews.com/news/other/fired-nuke-commander-drank-heavily-was-rude-russia-air-force-v21973375
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2013/10/03/obama-cancels-asia-trip-shutdown/2920119/
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-03-19/whoa-if-true-obama-s-secret-plan-to-nuke-charleston-south-carolina
m.youtube.com/watch?v=a_zINNF_29k
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/obama-take-october-off-campaign-hillary-month/
washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2016/05/01/malia-obama-is-going-to-harvard-but-taking-a-year-off-first/
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/11/report-claims-obama-wants-to-be-u-n-secretary-general-opposed-by-netanyahu/
politico.com/story/2015/10/biden-215013
teaparty.org/code-red-military-martial-law-bill-sneaked-senate-140424/
archive.is/4aqaX
hebcal.com/holidays/rosh-hashana
washingtonexaminer.com/america-to-hand-off-internet-in-under-two-months/article/2599521
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Obama this past week cancelled his trip to Asia and has retreated with many of his top aides to the mysterious and newly built White House bunker in preparation for what many in the world’s intelligence agencies are calling the “Big Event.”

>Critical to note, this bulletin says, is that Obama quietly last month extended the post-9/11 Declaration of National Emergency thus giving him the power to take over America should he so choose.

Is that fucking leslie jones again? I WANTED TO FORGET FUCK YOU

Gee I sure hope you post a source or link.

>earthquake-report.com/2013/10/08/moderate-earthquake-off-east-coast-of-united-states-on-october-8-2013/

>nbcnews.com/news/other/fired-nuke-commander-drank-heavily-was-rude-russia-air-force-v21973375

>usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2013/10/03/obama-cancels-asia-trip-shutdown/2920119/

Is this tinfoil? I feel fully redpilled by connecting the dots but I don't know anymore.

What, no that is not a missile, it is an airplane filmed from a weird angle, nothing to see here move along.

Yea that happened. My guess is the order to carry out the false flag came down and someone in the middle thwarted it.

How crazy is Alex jones and how reliable are his sources? Cause I'm starting to really freak out man.

>bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-03-19/whoa-if-true-obama-s-secret-plan-to-nuke-charleston-south-carolina

Kindly stop posting those hideous tits, I don't want to see that in the catalog.

Thread exited and hidden.

All these nuclear officers being purged by Obama administration and then Lindsey graham says this a few days before.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=a_zINNF_29k

WHAT THE FUCK

Yeah ill stop. I guess this is all just crazy ramblings then. I still believe it.

I haven't seen it thank fucking Christ, my prays are with you Sven

Screen capture this thread just in case

bum

>Obama's taking the month of Oct. off and he didn't send his daughter to college this year.
>He wants to assume the UN Secretary General position Jan. 1
>he welcomed correspondents this year to "the last correspondents' dinner"
>Biden didn't run for President despite his only competition being a known criminal... Why waste time, energy & resources when you fully expect to inherit a better position when your boss declares martial law & then steps up to UN & hands control of US to you.
>They've already moved massive amounts of UN vehicles and troops into the U.S with more being trained.
>Oct. 2nd at sundown becomes new Hebrew year 5-777.
>The extended protection of a year post-Shemitah for Jubilee effectively ends.

What do the powers that be have in store for the American public? No clue but they will be in dark when Internet gets censored after handing control over to foreign dictators at the beginning of Oct.

Way too many red flags and they all point to huge coup being planned against the citizens. Perhaps, the long awaited financial crash following a nuclear event. They are seeking an event to trigger chaos and everything up to this point looks like amateur hour.

links coming

Possible probable happening

1/2

Obama to Take October Off to Campaign for Hillary All Month
>thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/obama-take-october-off-campaign-hillary-month/ - Jul 28, 2016
>The president plans to campaign aggressively for Mrs. Clinton this fall. Aides have largely cleared his calendar in October, and barring new crises, the White House expects Mr. Obama to be on the campaign trail almost daily leading up to Election Day.

Malia Obama is going to Harvard — but taking a year off first
>washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2016/05/01/malia-obama-is-going-to-harvard-but-taking-a-year-off-first/ May 1, 2016
>“Malia will take a gap year before beginning school,” read the statement from President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama released late Sunday morning by the East Wing. This means Malia will not attend Harvard until the fall of 2017 as a member of the Class of 2021.

Netanyahu Working to Block Obama Bid for U.N. Secretary-General
>breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/11/report-claims-obama-wants-to-be-u-n-secretary-general-opposed-by-netanyahu/ Jan 11, 2016
>According to the Al Jarida report, President Obama wants to be appointed Secretary-General of the United Nations after he leaves the White House, and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is working to thwart his ambitions.

Biden not running for president
>politico.com/story/2015/10/biden-215013 Oct 21, 2015
>"I've said all along what I've said time and again to others: that it may very well be that that process, by the time we get through it, closes the window on mounting a realistic campaign for president: that it might close," Biden said. "I’ve concluded that it has closed."

Military Martial Law Bill Sneaked Through By Senate Gives Obama Ultimate Power
>teaparty.org/code-red-military-martial-law-bill-sneaked-senate-140424/ Jan 22, 2016
>Bill gives Obama power to deploy military anywhere – including on U.S. soil

2/2

What are military UN trucks doing in Virginia? Bemused motorists spot white 'combat vehicles' on the interstate
>archive.is/4aqaX June 27, 2016
>Military U.N. vehicles have been spotted in Virginia, shocking motorists and sparking conspiracy theories. The white trucks, equipped with large off-road tires, were seen being transported on Interstate 81 on Friday. They appear to be Alpine Armoring's Pit-Bull VX SWAT Truck models. Jeff Stern posted photos of the vehicles on Facebook, writing: 'Can't begin to tell you how many of these I passed today on 81 near Lexington VA. Interesting times ahead!'

New Jewish year at Sundown Oct 2 2016
>hebcal.com/holidays/rosh-hashana
>Rosh Hashanah (Hebrew: ראש השנה), (literally "head of the year"), is the Jewish New Year. It is the first of the High Holidays or Yamim Noraim ("Days of Awe"), celebrated ten days before Yom Kippur. Rosh Hashanah is observed on the first two days of Tishrei, the seventh month of the Hebrew calendar. It is described in the Torah as יום תרועה (Yom Teru'ah, a day of sounding [the Shofar]). Rosh Hashana begins at sundown on Sun, 02 October 2016.

America to hand off Internet in under two months
>washingtonexaminer.com/america-to-hand-off-internet-in-under-two-months/article/2599521 Aug 16, 2016
>The Department of Commerce is set to hand off the final vestiges of American control over the Internet to international authorities in less than two months, officials have confirmed. The department will finalize the transition effective Oct. 1, Assistant Secretary Lawrence Strickling wrote on Tuesday, barring what he called "any significant impediment."

>mfw I live somewhere I can survive almost any happening
>mfw Putin will probably save us from Obama

>and then I realize that if he does, the coup will spark world war and i'll live in the new poland

No need for anything as drastic

They just need to rig the votes for Hillary

Obama shilling for Hillary brings another thing that will silence people thinking it was rigged

Media manipulation is the other

Trump can get 80% of the vote and it doesn't matter if you control the media and executive branch

O, and when Hillary is in, they can go into Syria proper and then take it to Iran.

That's when a false flag might happen

source op

>ignore the entire thread of sources, goy!

wouldn't be the first time they exploded a ship in a harbour

Those are all shit sources.

>Biden and Obama tag-teaming young Americans

BASED

>mfw i live in Charleston.

Pls no.
I have a nice job and a cute gf and finally living life pls dont do this

There is room for you in Georgia if something happens. But nothing will happen, Sup Forums is always wrong.

The ships in Halifax weren't american

welp, im joining the military in a few months

I've seen them
>pic related

hahaha great memes